Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) (43299 Views)

See What A Driver Did To Is Employer / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Tapout(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
lord have mercy shocked shocked this is worst than clearance sales... angry

no doubt, the operation lasted over the weekend, Friday night till Sunday night cry

4 Likes

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by kennyman2000(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mheeen.... This's wickedness
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by kullozone(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
fvck shii
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by MrCork: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dannyabu:
For a young girl who just graduated last year and had to raise money from family members, plus savings to open this shop in February this year at Sapele, Delta state, it is very painful to see what the wicked and callous robbers did to her "little beginning" as only her shop was robbed.

I pray that the thieves nor go see dis December if dem nor confess.
God must expose them before the beginning of the 'ember months. Amin

...she aint lightskin!!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Maybe the guy you ate his money or the one you broke his heart did this to you, whatever the case, everything you have lost shall be recovered, amen.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Pelummy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
ammyluv2002:
My dear, no be by grammar grin
abeg tell them ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tapout:
lord have mercy shocked shocked this is worst than clearance sales
Hahahaha! Very funny

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Wait o.... Is that her shop or her studio

Just asking though.

YOU BLIND?

JUST ASKING TOO
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sooorry, I can feel your pains..

I have been in same shoes several times that go me, doubting the existence of God.

My NEW CAR was snatched at gunpoint.. .
My home, burgled while at work. ...
Fulani gun men robbed heaven out of me...

So I really share in your pains.
So u see why I support JUNGLE JUSTICE any day, ANY time irrespective of the person that may be affected.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by jennyswt(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
My God! This is sheer wickedness. Its this type of disaster that makes people to commit suicide.

Just trust in God and work harder too my dear cos I believe that wat can't kill you will only make you stronger. And pls relocate from that area ASAP. It is well dear

And for the petty thief/thieves, by the power vested in me by the Almighty God, I declare no PEACE for you until you confess to your crime and seek forgiveness. No PEACE FOR THE WICKED

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by ultimatebunmi1(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is wickedness shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by ThePENGENIUS(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
wisdomiskey:
buh d question remainzz:

hw did diz yung gal get money
2 open such a store?
cheesy

peeeple would acquire tinz thru devious
means buh cry God wen shiiit hitz d fan. cool
I always tell people, if you don't have anything to say, please for the sake of everything that is good just shut up or better still go jump off the eiffel tower!!

3 Likes

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Manchelsea(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Take heart
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by IamLEGEND1: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
blood of moses!!!!
na the shop dem clear so?
dem no even forget one pänt
or leg of shoe.....
e be like say dem been wan carry those doll baby too go with am.

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by mekybabe1: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is wickedness! Jeez! You will bounce back dear.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by ThePENGENIUS(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
wisdomiskey:

yuh fadda.
yuh no get senze of humour at all o
ODE! angry

d victim shud learn 2 place no value
on material tinz 4 dey all cum nd go lipsrsealed
Your moniker got me laughing. Hmmmm you should get a good dictionary!! !
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by otokx(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Business has risks.

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by 3coins(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
wisdomiskey:
buh d question remainzz:
hw did diz yung gal get money 2 open such a store? cheesy
peeeple would acquire tinz thru devious means buh cry God wen shiiit hitz d fan. cool
lazy,shallow minded,poverty stricken bastard

1 Like

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by juman(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sorry o.

Unfortunate.

Hope the shop has insurance cover.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by dencosweet(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
That's all about the world we are
Some don't just want the progress of others
Only God will fight for us .....
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by nightmile: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jilted Sugar in the Daddy may be responsible....just thinking aloud.
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by grandstar(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oyinbo will say "They picked the place clean"!
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by Akfakorede(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
sexymoma:
May Ayilala punish dem
May sango strike dem to death
May Ogun bath with their blood

Dem nor dey call Jesus for this kin matter....
This kind pple na instant death fit dem....
u be ikale?? ikalian??
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by sylve11: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Why she come dey pose? cool
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by 3coins(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
wisdomiskey:

Olodo.
why r yuh on nairaland during
working hourz if yuh are any better?

yuh get work? cheesy
lol. . .your attempt at comedy is very pathetic. . . Glad you just admitted all i wrote. . That being said,i have to add that i am still a student. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by ThePENGENIUS(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
wisdomiskey:

guuuud! cheesy
laff away yuh sorrowz!
coz i kno yuh life iz full of it wink
Lol. Very funny
Re: What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) by sonnie10: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
wisdomiskey:
buh d question remainzz:

hw did diz yung gal get money
2 open such a store?
cheesy

peeeple would acquire tinz thru devious
means buh cry God wen shiiit hitz d fan. cool

Close your dirty mouth, Slowpoke. Do you even know how she must have started? Maybe from a small kiosk, container or the trunk of a car as mobile store. What is too big about that store that a girl who worked and saved could not afford to open. I don't know what part of the planet you come from because you do not know that business financing could come from loan, contribution, friends, family, inheritance, cooperative association, esusu etc. Get your lazy ass off the couch and go start something. Pissed!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of What A Young Man Does For A Living(Very Funny Photos) / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / At ATM Points; Is This The New Form Of Begging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.