Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) (39561 Views)

Ambode's Commissioner 'steals' Uk-based Widow's Land To Build House In Lagos / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) / Why You Should Get This New Cctv For Your Security (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by ITSAWRAPP: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
oh not again undecided

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by seedorfg(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria and their fraudulent act, well there most be a greatness and achievement in something, instead of good they prefer bad

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Miami11: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
The name Nigeria is synonymous with scam/ fraud

Nigeria and scam is like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Brightology2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
K
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by seedorfg(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
as if he doesn't have a country

undecided
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
What is it with 'THEM' and London? undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Godwinfrank1: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
This wat we called iranu + abacha

Mean y ..... Nor b her fault...pls dnt ask me whose fault
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by grandstar(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?

You people no go kill person with laffta grin grin grin grin grin grin

Note: I be full Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
I RESERVE MY COMMENT FRONT PAGE WIT LESS DAN 20 POST.SMH
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
ahah This is no news in the Uk so they canot paint Nigeria with same brush, the fact is, even if she went to the hospital with her real name to deliver the child, they will still admit her,Im only sorry for those whose names have been dragged into this scam as they now face uncertainty as regards fraud.However they cant deport her now cos her child now has a british passport by default.
PS.Some 9ja people frm certain areas Embarassing Nigeria since 1945 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Miami11:
The name Nigeria is synonymous with scam/ fraud

Nigeria and scam is like 5 and 6
AT least better to be known 4 sotin dan to count 4 notin
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by free2ryhme: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
angry angry

This is not just right.

The money used for flight down to the UK is enough to get her and her baby medical services in Nigeria.

Haba, Make we fear God ooo

This is fraud She should all be jailed

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by back2sender: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Visa expired snd you no wan come back . I tire for some people sef.
So we hustling in nija naa mumu, she should be jaied and upon release deported straight to nija.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Yoruba again, the people of SABO origin

12 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by rigarmortis: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
i thought sophisticated people don't commit crime outside the country

4 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by ELTON123(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?
lwkm grin

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by charlesbailey(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
IDENTITY THIEF SEASON 2

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by LEAFLET(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
No time for love!!!
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'm not condoning her fraudulent act, but I think this desperador has achieved her aim

Her child is a UK citizen and she can't be deported.

I wonder why the crase to live abroad as second class slave when naija sweet pass honey.

Anyway, their problem.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by lionel4mercy: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?

JAMB question.. check the story again, capture the name and google it and confirm your answer. goodluck!
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by destinysaid(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
EastLebanon:
I thought they said it's only igbos that are giving nigeria bad names abroad.it's better to carry drugs than to steal what belongs to another person.
did u just seriously post that, ?? drugs vs identity theft ? DRUGS o, dude get real,a drug dealer is way worse than an identity thief.
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by misspicy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Who remember that movie IDENTITY THIEF....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Chibokgame: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mmmm,
still wondering Why the Bible couldn't described the heart of a woman.

But the heart of man is desperate and desperately.....................
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by passionate88: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
She might even be a nairalander sef... One of those 'I don't do broke niggas' type of girls.... Broke ass Nigerian bitches everywhere you go... Yes I said it... Bitches

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omo ale leleyin...yorubas dont encourage or accept desperate children. Go and suffer and learn. We r omoluabi
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by harbeedaymee(f): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
May God help Nigerians in this Cameron era. It's a pity he was voted back into office. This has been a popular means of survival amongst black people in the UK. I wonder why the government is now shining its torchlight on it now. May God help us angry angry angry angry
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by eleko1: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Now dat she don enta soup nkoh?She's OYO.Nothing last forever.they'll surely toast her back here.
charleff512:
Survival instincts I guess grin
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by Naff24(f): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is she a YORUBA woman?
Nop!. Igala shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by olaolulazio(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
A Yoruba lady doing an Igbo work over there.
God punish devil.
Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by destinysaid(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
ajebuter:
I'm not condoning her fraudulent act, but I think this desperador has achieved her aim

Her child is a UK citizen and she can't be deported.

I wonder why the crase to live abroad as second class slave when naija sweet pass honey.

Anyway, their problem.
no be only honey, d fact that u hv a phone and money to subscribe on it already makes u richer than so many nigerians. Do u know what it means for a father of 5 to hv an annual salary of 50000 ? thats how most poor ppl in nigeria are livivng, not to talk of the 'super poor less than 2 dollars a day folks'.

9ja no sweet o, we jst dey manage, dey hope.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by 1love4all: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sometimes you weep when you realise the damage caused by nigerians on fellow nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) by jaybee3(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Someone has asked me to help with this illegal act before.

Nigerians and their criminal mindset!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Men Who Killed An Uber Driver In Lagos / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.