Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) (39545 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Wavygist: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Emmanuel, a young orphan in his early 20’s has just committed suicide in his residence at Itaoluwo, Ikorodu, Lagos State.

It was gathered that the deceased carried out the suicide act in his home last night 24th September, where he allegedly slipped into coma after taking a bottle of ‘sniper’ (an insecticide)

His unconscious body was however taken to an hospital in Ita-Oluwo but later transferred to general hospital where he was declared dead.

Emmanuel was said to be a talented visual artist and an orphan who has lost both his parents and siblings. He has reportedly being battling with depression for a long time before he committed suicide.

His last WhatsApp statuses are ;

“I can’t wait Anymore”

“Head is gonna explode”

“Goodnight word”

“I have decided to see my sweet mum”

“Dad is gone”

“Mummy is gone”

“Tobi is gone”

“Rebecca is gone”

Some minutes before the act Emmanuel reportedly send voice notes to his closest friend appreciating all his efforts on him and and also told him to help him pray for forgiveness when he gets to church because he’s about to kill himself

Listen to the touching voice notes below;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/25/depressed-orphan-committed-suicide-with-sniper-in-ikorodu-photos-video/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Gentlemanforyou: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Suicide is never the right option , even though you're not going to heaven as you took your life yourself at least you could have made better choices . So sad he is actually a friend of friend . cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Mykel51(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2019
You passed through a lot bro...but suicide was not the best option... JESUS loves you ... It's a pity our youths resort to suicide when they should to prayers

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2019
always listen to your friends , even if u don't have money . give them hope with words of encouragements

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by phkka1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Buhari why now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
One less coward to share this country with..
Good riddance..
I don't blame you man, data is getting cheap that's why

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by kelvindj98: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..
U may be the next coward, cos it's obvious u're a frustrated fella.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by iwantolive: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..
You have no ideal what depression is.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by oogbiko(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is sad

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
And human beings are still supporting this evil administration

Zombies are still chanting sai barber

Poverty everywhere

Depression everywhere

Hunger everywhere

Buhari is evil personified... God punish all those who brought this affliction on the nation

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
cry cry
If only he got support at the right time.
Someone standing or sitting right next to you might be hurting but you won't even know until it got the highest part of them and soon enough, most have been unable to survive this very tide of life and they feel this unworthiness to be around anymore. So they just see living as nothing and they walk over the edge into the other realm where they won't even achieve the reason why they left this realm.

I feel you bro.
So sad you took the wrong decision unstopped.
People might be in a hurry to condemn you but I won't because I feel you. I repeat, I feel what you decided but it's just a wrong idea.
People cry, not because they are weak but because they have been trying to be strong for too long.

I thank GOD for my life.

Praying no one else feels this.
It's easier to condemn than understand.

cry cry

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by onward4life(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
God 4give this young man! Abeg!

Very nice painting job yu dey do there!

Politicians has concluded on newspapers and televisions that Nigeria has improved to world class.

Celebrity religious leaders keep raising the dead instantly on instagram

Army said Boko Haram has been decimated

Only for them to cry for Modern weapons up grade to finish d job

But any time they neutralize suspected bk members

Nah only AK 47 with rubber band around it like old bicycle I dey see!

Young man rest in peace but yu got it all wrong sha
I really liked his ability to fend 4 himself!

If only he understood the real picture of life that experience would one day put yu tru

Thoughts of a
#familyMan

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Puregold3(f): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
So,, this guy switched on his data
Open WhatsApp
Updates theses status..
Even snapped the snipper..
I really felt sorry him tho, but people have passed through conditions far worse than his...
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..

This is the kind of people chanting sai barber all over social media

By their reasoning... You shall know them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by devigblegble: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
100 ways to die
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wow, sad.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
I am a coward in avoiding unnecessary trouble but not to fight to alive!!

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by technuel: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Please any way we can lets help ourselves. Depression is right here, let the Youth come together to look for away to exploit the abundant resources in the country to create wealth. Government of Nigeria has no plan for its Young People.

12 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..
Just pray you don't fall into depression, you think it's a joke abi, life is difficult for some people.
may God judge you for this your comment.

20 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Internet caused most depression, get use to your keyboard or button, then maturbate later because those insmessenger Toto 5k girl even as cheap as it is, buhari regime has make it unaffordable

4 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by maak400: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Before anyone come here to say rubbish bla bla “he’s a coward for committing suicide”, just pray to be in his situation where your parents and siblings are dead first, then you will know what he went through.

We are all not created the same. We all have different toughness and ruggedity levels. Not everyone has the inner strength to carry on and keep fighting against all odds to make it in life.
Rest In Peace brother. God will have mercy on your soul.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by jice(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Too painful
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
The rate at which Nigerians take their life is becoming alarming embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State / Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.