Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Advice And Tips Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice And Tips Needed (1068 Views)

Access Agricultural Related Topics And Tips Here For Free / Starting A Farm...seeking Advice And Recommendations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice And Tips Needed by BELEXYFARMS(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please fellow farmers, advice me on what to plant on THREE plots of land that will yield appreciable profit and will be easy to sell. I intend to get a mallam to do the cultivation, planting and grooming of the land; or is there any nairalander that offers such services? How much should i pay the Mallam or should the salary be on profit percentages? Please offer some advice and tips or share your experiences if you have been involved in such a thing before.

N.B. The land is in Lagos and in a residential area. The soil is fertile and loamy. A well will be the source of water to water the plants.
Re: Advice And Tips Needed by GGfadar(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
3plots ?

Y not try UGWU since thr will b regular water and easy to sell.

My advise though

1 Like

Re: Advice And Tips Needed by Pavore9: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
BELEXYFARMS:
Please fellow farmers, advice me on what to plant on THREE plots of land that will yield appreciable profit and will be easy to sell. I intend to get a mallam to do the cultivation, planting and grooming of the land; or is there any nairalander that offers such services? How much should i pay the Mallam or should the salary be on profit percentages? Please offer some advice and tips or share your experiences if you have been involved in such a thing before.

N.B. The land is in Lagos and in a residential area. The soil is fertile and loamy. A well will be the source of water to water the plants.

With an assured source of water, Ugu will be your best bet. Also add lettuce in the mix as it is also high earning.
Re: Advice And Tips Needed by BELEXYFARMS(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pavore9:

With an assured source of water, Ugu will be your best bet. Also add lettuce in the mix as it is also high earning.

GGfadar:
3plots ?
Y not try UGWU since thr will b regular water and easy to sell.
My advise though

Thank you
Re: Advice And Tips Needed by GGfadar(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thrs no living being dat consumes vegetables dat doesn't like it fresh.
Do it well n u ll surely enjoy d returns..

Gd luck
Re: Advice And Tips Needed by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Vegetables are the best bet.
Re: Advice And Tips Needed by Johnnyessence(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
GGfadar:
Thrs no living being dat consumes vegetables dat doesn't like it fresh.
Do it well n u ll surely enjoy d returns..

Gd luck
bro Ggfadar pls give me ur phone number sir how is farm today.

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Season Is Here Again / Home Delivery; Order Your Poultry Birds NOW!!! / Funding Support For Agro Processing Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.