Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days (39292 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Where are the Nairaland's perverts? You don't have worry I have come up with great reasons to exonerate the man grin. I have got it covered grin

She is either lying because she was caught out or the parents are seeking revenge for having carnal knowledge of their daughter by accusing him of rape

You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by anytexy: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
All efforts from the parents proved abortive ke?
For 3 days in the same compound??
Are the parents alright?
Don't they know how to utilize brute force, bring the military or simply shout "Rape"! until their child is freed?
Ok....I don't understand this story undecided
And me too.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by sigiyaya(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
doublewisdom:
I know his tribe.
If i ask now some YO**BA people will start their abuses, but i dont care grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by chib4true(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
This man Must be a yoruba man.........

I knw them,konji stricken tribe.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
holyokoto:
The Man na YOLOBA
You are nothing but ASINWIN, Jawejura, Alarun Opolo, Omo Ale Jati jati.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Emmahunk(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
There is always a chain reaction to everything. When the 7th Senate hurriedly passed over forty-six laws within hours, they were more interested in laws that will favor them without thinking of the common man.
Since the passage of the bill of 13 years as the official benchmark for girls to have sex, the spate of sexual abuse in the Country has known no bounds.
With their daughters safely taken away to Countries like the USA where it is unthinkable to have any sexual relationship with any girl less than 18 years they selfishly passed that inhuman bill.
Until that bill is reversed, the sexual harassment and rape of these innocent Minors will continue.

1 Like

Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
No doubt, this is a rape case. The victim is a minor, which makes whether or not there was consent, futile. This is unlike the Unilag's case I strongly disagree was a rape case.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by nikkiking(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
adesegun121:

how u wan believe..
I heard say na ur Dad..

angry
Growup madafucka tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by tiseaina(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
what a crazy thing
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
If i ask now some YO**BA people will start their abuses, but i dont care grin grin grin grin
Na me go start am. Ko ragba fun, Oloriibu Omo Inoki.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Emmahunk:
There is always a chain reaction to everything. When the 7th Senate hurriedly passed over forty-six laws within hours, they were more interested in laws that will favor them without thinking of the common man.
Since the passage of the bill of 13 years as the official benchmark for girls to have sex, the spate of sexual abuse in the Country has known no bounds.

You have not read the law...

WHAT THE LAW SAYS

In the third reading document, there is a column for clauses, for the provisions of the bill – what was initially proposed, a column for what the committee recommends and then, the remarks. If you change what was proposed and you say what you want, you will state the reason you change it. My thinking is that someone who was not familiar with the document came to clause six. The opening paragraph reads in Clause Six:

Sub-section One: The person who commits an act that causes penetration with a child is guilty of an offense called Defilement. That is the definition of defilement. The punishments are:

Sub-section Two: A person who commits an offense of Defilement with a child age 11 years or less shall upon conviction be sentenced to imprisonment for life –

Sub-section Three: A person who commits an offense of Defilement with a child between ages of 12 and 15 is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.

Sub-section Four: A person who commits an offense of Defilement with a child between the ages of 16 and 18 years of age is liable upon conviction to imprisonment for life.

That is the law the senate passed.....and as you can see...the man is in trobule.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2397220/what-misread-sexual-offences-bill#35032320
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by HirstMOG(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=38pt]KILL HIM.

ALL IN SUPPORT OF DEATH PENALTY FOR R.APISTS, LIKE THIS COMMENT!

I URGE LAGOS RESIDENTS TO FORM A PROTEST DEMANDING DEATH PENALTY TO R.APISTS

[/size]

Don't you know that it is unlawful to book much space on Nairaland
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by tolexy007(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
demmy0325:
.. See them.. undecided angry
No mind dem, Common sense, dem no get
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by magicfingers009: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
ELTON123:
na yoruba grin
You are retarded. Blinded by bigotry that you can't see beyond your nose. Next time read the story, you animal
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by ffo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why is rape on the increase in this part of the world? Virtually on daily basis there are reports and news of rape in the media (esp with minors), the end is really near, this is sign of the end times. May God help us.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by unite4real: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
experimentist:
is he a pastore?

You mean the PSG midfielder?

1 Like

Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Henry22(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
i know him personally his elder brother by the name moshood works were i work.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by 989900: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Who else has seen this kinda of case many times?

The girl runs away or whatever (mostly same area or compound things) with an adult male; the parents 'rightfully' charge adult male with abduction and rape.

smiley

That was how one bros take carry my babe (16) run for area . . . go hammer am for about 6 weeks non stop; parents of babe accuses bros of rape and abduction . . . both families settle out of station . . . this was in '89/'90.
smiley
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by ELTON123(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
magicfingers009:

You are retarded. Blinded by bigotry that you can't see beyond your nose. Next time read the story, you animal
are you pained? Go hug transformer grin
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Emmahunk(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=bushdoc9919 post=36846654]

You have not read the law...

That is the law the senate passed.....and as you can see...the man is in trobule.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2397220/what-misread-sexual-offences-bill#35032320
[/quote

Thank you immensely for the clarification. Guess I got it twisted
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by darlenese(f): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Something is sweeting somebody.

Three days F***king spree

No screams

No injury

And somebody is arresting somebody cry

Pls pharaoh let my people go
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by c4tnoelz: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
d man shld b sentence to life imprison or roast hiz joystick
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by sigiyaya(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
oluface:
Na me go start am. Ko ragba fun, Oloriibu Omo Inoki.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by darlenese(f): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
All efforts from the parents proved abortive ke?
For 3 days in the same compound??
Are the parents alright?
Don't they know how to utilize brute force, bring the military or simply shout "Rape"! until their child is freed?
Ok....I don't understand this story undecided

You are the only person that is looking deep into this issue grin

The story get K-leg undecided
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by mudyluv: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
nawao.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by KanwuliaJara: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
And the TRIBE AGAIN? shocked
Surprise-SUPRISSSSSSSE!!!! grin

Boko Haram nor beta pass dez pipo so?

3 days in captivity and RAPE?
A child? undecided
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by darlenese(f): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
adedayor08:
this isnt rape him tie the girl ? abi him lock am!!!! the girl no shout abeg na him girl friend joor

Your brain is working
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by neocortex: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
IYADARA:
Sehh d raped girl No shout ....abi he covered her mouth?

I suspect full consent undecided

There is nothing like consent for an 18 year old minor.
Get yourself educated before you fall into a bottomless pit.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by rhymesteey(f): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
There is more to this story thats not alll... 3days and u called it rape abeg give us the full gist at OP....
IYADARA:
Sehh d raped girl No shout ....abi he covered her mouth?

I suspect full consent undecided
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Henry22(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
you can never take away rape from a yoruba man
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by youngseraph(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
wat is wrong is wrong doesn't matter if it was consentous. a matured man keeping or abducting a thirteen year old for sex? does it sound human? there are many ways of persuasion so whether d girl shouted or not, it doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by gflames89(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
I no trust d gal sef 4 3days until person cum sight her.na under 18 dey like s*x past dia elders now a days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) / Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] / Missing Kenyan Lady Found In The Mortuary, Had Her Pant Partly Lowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.