Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days (39293 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by cr8v(f): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is one of the terrible things that makes my heart bleed, thinking of how the poor child would have to live through the pain and being raped several times by a heartless and selfish man,he is obviously non-deserving of the manhood. i think a more dreadful punishment should be given to these rapists, its not Ok to leave a girl with such a past to hurt anytime the thought comes back. www.okpeke.com
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Henry22(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
yoruba men been raping minors since the days of noah.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by noblegrex: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
demmy0325:
.. See them.. undecided angry
mumus
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by bigerboy200: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
For 2 days ke D man konji no dey get break?? That name sounds like someone from d ******.. make I no talk,b4 pesin tear me slap.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by chigoizie7(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
bash4us:
Pls what is responsible for the increase in KONJI level this days sef?

That high rate has always been like that in d past, the only diff is that people have learned how to speak up now.

That man should rot in jail.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Henry22(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
mr. Lecturer pls what is the YORUBA word for RAPE

1 Like

Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Abgirl83(f): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nawa o wat is dis world turning into sef [b][/b]
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by mariamadenle(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=ffo post=36846867]Why is rape on the increase in this part of the world? Virtually on daily basis there are reports and news of rape in the media (esp with minors), the end is really near, this is sign of the end times. May God help us.[/quot

sometimes I don't understand this so call "End Time" everything end time
my question is simple and straight forward
please is there any part of bible or Qur'an that pinpoint(ed) rape as a sign of End time
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by illiad: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
demmy0325:
.. See them.. undecided angry

Now you're seeing them because the Rapist na your brother. But you dey blind wen your lots feast on anything igbo.

Yolobas and vice na 5&6
But that one no dey even pain me reach make pots like una dey come call kettle black. That one na sin against holy ghost
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
IYADARA:
Sehh d raped girl No shout ....abi he covered her mouth?

I suspect full consent undecided
darlenese:

You are the only person that is looking deep into this issue grin

The story get K-leg undecided
vivaciousvivi:
All efforts from the parents proved abortive ke?
For 3 days in the same compound??
Are the parents alright?
Don't they know how to utilize brute force, bring the military or simply shout "Rape"! until their child is freed?
Ok....I don't understand this story undecided

Well....the reason why the girl did not scream was probably because she was threatened with harm....either to herself or to loved ones....if she did.

She was probably also drugged.....and was thus in no position to put up a fight.

There is no such thing as the typical rape story....

Read this:http://www.pandys.org/survivorstories.html
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by patostation(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
IYADARA:
Sehh d raped girl No shout ....abi he covered her mouth?

Thank you jare! You are thinking in the right direction. That man was apparently having an unlawful sexual affair with the minor. It happened that the day the bubble burst and the parent started tracing the girl's whereabout, it was impossible for her to come out from his room (possibly they laid an ambush). He then hid her for days. So the only way her parents can get at the bad guy is to charge him for abduction and rape.

I suspect full consent undecided
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaybee104:
Rape again? Chai. Fu* *ck all the rapists.. Dem full for nairaland here self..
...true sad

1 Like

Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by NemzySeries(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
dis pple dat do unimaginable & unthinkable tinz(both sexual &nonsexual) to deir fellow humans(both male, female,adults & minors) is it dat dey dunt av a religion dey practice , self control,taste,moral conduct, public behaviour,Dos & Don'ts governing deir lives?

Dey dunt even care if dis pple dey forcefully engage in sex av one spiritual or medical transferable problem??.......itz rada unfortunate dat dis same pple happens to b our nxt door neighbours ...

......May God Grant all d guys on NairaLand self control & may all d babes here Neva fall victim of such acts IJN.......AMENNNNNNNNN
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by destinysaid(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
pls people,shut up ,can someone can tell me which tribe bears santana Obend......... doubt its yoruba or igbo.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Onyejiuwaokoh: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bollove:
Santanna obend is that not from Enugu state
Are you crazy? Everybody knows that such incidence frequently occur in yoruba land including the married prophet that died on top of member's wife yesterday during the joystick deliverance. Yorubas are naturally noisy and boisterous in speech and also very stingy. women don't easily accept them for relationship that is why they always go for raping and child abuse.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
GBAM!
ELTON123:
na yoruba grin
u got am! cheesy
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by mranova(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Konji again! Hmnnn
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by juwonpeter(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Admission!!!Admission!!!Admission. IJMB offers admission into 200level in nigerian Universities. your sure way of getting admission. For more info call 08136487018. This is your chance of getting admitted into University. Hurry now and get a form.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Xmyno(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
END TIME
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by MayorXB: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
ELTON123:
na yoruba grin
Use your glasses very well. How does than name sound a yoruba name?
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by horluwakemmy(f): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
he too get children and whatever u sow u go reap .make d man no go free,he must be punish.idiot man omo ale
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by goshen26: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
ELTON123:
na yoruba grin
Tribalism n illiteracy is a great prob. how can Santana Obend be a Yoruba man?
if we find out wella he is ur uncle.
just saying ***
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by goshen26: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
ELTON123:
na yoruba grin
Tribalism n illiteracy is a great prob. how can Santana Obend be a Yoruba man?
if we find out wella he is ur uncle.
just saying ***
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by goshen26: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
ELTON123:
na yoruba grin

choi, tribalism joined with illiteracy is a prob. Santana Obend a Yoruba man?

if we investigate wella he myt b from ur lineage.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by kritikali(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Even in lagos, it is still done by them...awaon smellos
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by easystudy101: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
ijustdey:

The accused abducted his neighbour's 14-year-old daughter for three days in his apartment and unlawfully had sexual intercourse with her several times.

http://pulse.ng/gist/in-lagos-court-remands-rape-suspect-in-prison-id4061179.html

I'm waiting for the day you guys would not post one of these your BS fake rape stories

Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by crisycent: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
If the accused is not a Yoruba man make my data plan expire grin. Cursed people.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by ariwa2(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
What is wrong with men of now days, is it that they derived pleasure in raping girls.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by Timzyy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=98pt]KILL HIM[/size]
I agree... he is a #uselessgoat
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by ozodigboo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
The way people rush to accuse someone of rape, baffles me.
That a 14 yr old girl was found in his flat........and so ? It could be child molestation [ convincing a girl who is too young to make a sound decision ] .....not the same as rape.
We've not even heard from the kid.
3 days ? Was he raping her non - stop ? without eating, without bathing, without resting ?
If there was indeed time to rest, eat, bathe, why didn't the girl scream ?
Are there no lawyers in lagos ?
This man should just call a good lawyer.

I hate hearing about girls being raped....but its getting misused.
Some parents who have failed in their duty and raised wayward daughters, once kasala burst, they'll rush to call police, shouting rape.
An average 14 yr old girl from a poor home, if u promise her good food, N5000 a week and a handset, will come and live in ur house from morning to evening when her parents will come back. monday to friday.
Re: Man Abducts And Rapes Neighbour 14years Old Girl For 3 Days by funkybully(f): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
NoRetreat:
How could Santana Obend be a yoruba man?

Before nko, na yoloba. Omeal, odua, opc, ofufu, obend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Kenyan Lady Found In The Mortuary, Had Her Pant Partly Lowered / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex / ‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.