Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Between PMB And GEJ Who Rocks Shaking Of OBAMA Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between PMB And GEJ Who Rocks Shaking Of OBAMA Better (745 Views)

The Major Difference Between Pmb's Government And Gej's Government. / Saraki Or Tinubu? Who Rocks It Better? / Between Pmb And Gej Who Is More Comfortable On That Sit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between PMB And GEJ Who Rocks Shaking Of OBAMA Better by Untainted007: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
During my search for job few years back. I came across so many write ups on how to shake hands with interviewer(s) and how to stare at them when you shake their hands. This is not interview now but between PMB and GEJ who rocks it better in shaking Obama's hand?

Re: Between PMB And GEJ Who Rocks Shaking Of OBAMA Better by INTROVERT(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
trash
topic
Re: Between PMB And GEJ Who Rocks Shaking Of OBAMA Better by 1love4all: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
say baba........
Re: Between PMB And GEJ Who Rocks Shaking Of OBAMA Better by experimentist: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
GMB shakes with confident while GEJ shake cluelessly like a clown he is
Re: Between PMB And GEJ Who Rocks Shaking Of OBAMA Better by missbehave247(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ur list is incomplete without Okorocha's name involve
Re: Between PMB And GEJ Who Rocks Shaking Of OBAMA Better by experimentist: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
trash
topic
shut up! GEJ can't even look at the gayish man in th face.. but GMB be looking at the nigga like "bleeps you!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To All Politicians: I Now Sell Private Jets / Photos: spotlight On Wike’s Endless Search For Prayers. / The NPF Is Now Used To Promote The Name Of Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.