Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Was Caged During His Term In Office - Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Was Caged During His Term In Office - Soyinka (399 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over / Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Was Caged During His Term In Office - Soyinka by exlink10(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka, has said that former President, Goodluck Jonathan was held hostage by some powerful forces while he was in power. Soyinka also said that it was the forces in question that prevented Jonathan from being aware of some things that were going on around him.

The playwright made the remarks during an interview with the Zero Tolerance magazine, a publication of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Soyinka said:

“There were forces around Jonathan, which he himself did not understand and that is why I stressed that you’ve got to choose your circles of advisers very carefully, when you are in charge. He was caged; things were going on that he did not know about.”

“I will tell you one interesting aspect of what we discussed. I will reveal to you that Jonathan did not know that the nation had been compromised so badly in this telephone thing with the King of Morocco. I was the one who told him when we met over an issue and I said to him, ‘by the way, how is the king of Morocco? Jonathan didn’t know what I was talking about.”

Complete story on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/goodluck-jonathan-was-caged-during-his.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was Caged During His Term In Office - Soyinka by demmy0325(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
.. Leave oga gej alone.. Let him rest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was Caged During His Term In Office - Soyinka by ebbybest(f): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
D guy above me tell dem again
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Was Caged During His Term In Office - Soyinka by orunto27: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very regrettable.

(1) (Reply)

Jimmy Carter Reveals He Has Cancer / BREAKING: Senate Has Adjourned Sitting To Reconvene On September 29, 2015. / What Hilarious "Once Upon A Time" Story Do U Remember Most About "Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.