Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus (43152 Views)

Shocking: Driver Strips Naked To Resist FRSC Arrest / Driver Strips Unclad To Resist FRSC Arrest (picture) / New Trend? Bus Driver Strips Unclad& Gets Under His Bus As LASTMA Officials Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by sugaarbear(m): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qzBjdVrvd98/VcnvgBmyLBI/AAAAAAAGMmI/XY7FNq_-nhs/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
This happened a few minutes ago at Ago Oniko Roundabout in Lagos. The bus driver stripped naked and got under his bus as LASTMA officials and police tried to tow his bus for a traffic violation.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mE4LaS2EfZ0/VcnwzXLbTbI/AAAAAAAGMmg/71_SFvB1CX4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-bus-driver-strips-naked-as.html
him no dey shame ni?
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Eniqurl(f): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ehya
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by TheHeGoat: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
But i can't see his dick. How are they sure he's naked? sad
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by johnbull368: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Orubebe introduced this style of protest
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by tevinsolt: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
what is the fetish of Nigerians with stripping people naked??

this is how bad the rot has gone in Nigeria, so many brain dead individuals running loose.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Esdb3: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaymejate:
This is totally insane and it's against humanity. If the govt can establish a traffic officers and now can't control them, i don't know o.
What is the meaning of these? Were they trained to do this to people? Se dem no get proper rules ni?

Foolishness at its peak.

Lagos govt, if can't do anything to stop these then you are a FAILURE.
#FOOLS

Always be patient when nature doesn't require you to be. The driver was not stripped, the Driver stripped.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Firefire(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
deadZONE:
APC and their ANIMALISTIC way of ruling.

Wicked party with mean and stupid policies.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by noblegrex: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
toyetade:

The Driver should have thought of that before committing the offence. We all have duty to be law abiding regardless of whatever work you do.
no excuse bout that,bt which one is worst? Pardoning him n let him continue his low life or tow his vehicle n frustate
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by noblegrex: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
noblegrex:
no excuse bout that,bt which one is worst? Pardoning him n let him continue his low life or tow his vehicle n frustate
him to become an arm rubber.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Funkybae(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sebi Ambode said they should not disturb this people again cry
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by bengoodcreature: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
A Nigerian claimed to be a Lunatic in China @ Ghuangzo when d Immigration Police arrested him and He was set free
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by phemmyutd(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaymejate:
This is totally insane and it's against humanity. If the govt can establish a traffic officers and now can't control them, i don't know o.
What is the meaning of these? Were they trained to do this to people? Se dem no get proper rules ni?

Foolishness at its peak.

#FOOLS

You are so dumb to understand simple sentence. the driver unclad himself so that the police/lastma will not toll his bus after he was arrested. try to read and read again to understand simple sentence. Wailing wailers family

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by engrjacuzzi: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
madness seem to b a common trend now
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by bamidele029: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Funkybae:
Sebi Ambode said they should not disturb this people again cry

Does that mean they shouldn't do their job? He committed a traffic offence and the law says they can tow away his bus. The silly driver stripped himself naked to escape justice. If you know you can't afford for your bus to be towed away why break the law in the first place?
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by 9jatatafo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hahahaha danfo drivers and their desperate and archaic ways
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by jaymejate: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ahn ahn... Weytin na. Why everyone con face me like this. Na me post that thing ni. Go face my brother wey post am. You de crase.

I go strip all of you nakedt now if you no take caution.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by shut(f): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
So this is the trending shit, rubbish.
Who told these peeps going nude solves anything
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=50pt]wo LASTMA! wo! weyrey lobade, to pay delivery money today, ah dey hustle every night and day![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by sanikabir75(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qzBjdVrvd98/VcnvgBmyLBI/AAAAAAAGMmI/XY7FNq_-nhs/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
This happened a few minutes ago at Ago Oniko Roundabout in Lagos. The bus driver stripped naked and got under his bus as LASTMA officials and police tried to tow his bus for a traffic violation.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mE4LaS2EfZ0/VcnwzXLbTbI/AAAAAAAGMmg/71_SFvB1CX4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-bus-driver-strips-naked-as.html
This one nah real fuk up ooh
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Omotayor123(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
adedayourt:

wen ladies take pix like dis, its probly der trying to flash der new wedding/engagemnt ring.
wondering if urs is invincible tongue

cute dou grin
grin oya come And woo me na tongue
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Hembelembe: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
I think N/P uniform should be changed to something better, this black on black is not helping matters.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by phabulux: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaymejate:

Foolishness at its peak.

#FOOLS

I guess you must be an authority on who is and who isn't a failure, considering the fact that all indications suggest you're one yourself.

A man flouted traffic rules and then stripped himself naked to whip up sentiments (all in a bid to avoid his just retribution), but, to you, it is a classic example of man's inhumanity to man. You also said it's insane, didn't you? Of course, it is! That's the word that accurately describes how you pack of irrational maggots reason.

If you went to school and you reasoned the way you did in your comment, then, you must either be insane, be a failure or be both.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by bigfido: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
This has to pass for the most stupid reasoning of the year..
[qquote author=deadZONE post=36852195]APC and their ANIMALISTIC way of ruling. [/quote]
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by bigfido: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
This has to pass for the most stupid reasoning of the year..
deadZONE:
APC and their ANIMALISTIC way of ruling.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by adedayourt(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin oya come And woo me na tongue

wait for me i dey come

i wana go nd do wooing practice first
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Omotayor123(f): 12:24am On Aug 12, 2015
adedayourt:

wait for me i dey come
i wana go nd do wooing practice first
OK na cheesy
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by adedayourt(m): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

OK na cheesy

hi dear was just told am supposed to be wooed nd nt me wooing cool cool cool

so jus like access bank cashiers ll always say "am available to serve"

i say am available to be wooed kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by kayor62: 6:42am On Aug 12, 2015
jaymejate:

Foolishness at its peak.

#FOOLS
Speaking like animal. Do u ever know wht mega city mean at all? I can see ur kinds want to be in 'white land' but never want ur country to be like it.
#idiotic comment#
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by adebayoggt(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2015
Vithouston:
This lastma whatever should be dissolved and stopped. How can you employ people who know absolutely nothing about motorizzation to control traffic. of course the traffic jams in Lagos keep increasing daily. These guys are just like the police feeding their own pockets. You are a victim even when you are doing the right thing.
babies shuld get off dis forum. access d picture b4 u judge. wen those maniacs bash into UR car u will be calling for strict enforcement.
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by adebayoggt(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2015
phabulux:

I guess you must be an authority on who is and who isn't a failure, considering the fact that all indications suggest you're one yourself.

A man flouted traffic rules and then stripped himself naked to whip up sentiments (all in a bid to avoid his just retribution), but, to you, it is a classic example of man's inhumanity to man. You also said it's insane, didn't you? Of course, it is! That's the word that accurately describes how you pack of irrational maggots reason.

If you went to school and you reasoned the way you did in your comment, then, you must either be insane, be a failure or be both.

on point smiley
Re: Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus by Omotayor123(f): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2015
adedayourt:

hi dear was just told am supposed to be wooed nd nt me wooing cool cool cool
Who talk that one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. / VSO In Ikorodu, Lagos, Washing Cars For Free In Lagos (see Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.