Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja (32482 Views)

Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by Swaggzkid: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chaii! Money gat power!

See the small boi Wey dey meet with the chief commissioner of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by ubest1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
this VP no get any serious & reasonable work either visiting & taking photo
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
I bet they were speaking yoruba
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by rasazee(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Davido y u dey lie na. Wetin for ur album ke
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by noblegrex: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
C sobber reflection!!!c d face.
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
klem93:
Davido meet with the Vice President of the nation and said they discussed about the youth initiatives of the country and above all said he can't wait any longer for his album to drop.

"davidoofficial: WITH THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA DISCUSSING YOUTH INITIATIVES...HE SAID HE CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM ANY LONGER"

https://instagram.com/p/6P6XVxqUHN/

[size=80pt]He wan join polities ?[/size]
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by MrCounselor: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Fly boy.
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by dave2meek(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
expertman:

F for food
grin
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by KMB: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omo l'omo....
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by thorpido(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
youmour:
I bet they were speaking yoruba
Even if they were,they both understand it and it's a private discussion.
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by lilkudos(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
cry Doesn't seem like the man was talking to him. Like davido. Walked across to take a selfie .. But it was to late that he had to stand like bodyguard.. angry sad
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by mbulela: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
What time will the man have for state matters if he spends time hanging out with these entertainers?
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by lanrei(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
lilkudos:
cry Doesn't seem like the man was talking to him. Like davido. Walked across to take a selfie .. But it was to late that he had to stand like bodyguard.. angry sad
Aproko
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Suspect33:
grin was dis man ever a pastor?, why is he waiting for an album dat is filled with baby whine it, gve it to me

Can we trash the "Nigeria Mentality already

Why won't the president anticipate the album release of the best Artist in his country undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
YU DON DEY MARA
asumo12:

wetin e find go ?

Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by Eniqurl(f): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
We hve seen them OK? next pls!
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by prospero15(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
See as davido position like house boy wey dy answer Oga..nice one..bia davido u sure say na wetin VP talk?? And VP u don retire frm "pastoral" activities??..I dy watch in 6d
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by julius2825(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
I beg India on fit dey chop meat make we Nigeria dey chop bone
please vote for the 'west Africa vocational education, Nigeria group has to win
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b&fb_action_ids=10206213033037556&fb_action_types=og.comments&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1000473213308347%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.comments%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
continue voting, continue sharing, make your fellow Nigerian group proud
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by hollowpot15684(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wizkid will continue to be a kid for this guy side...he is so Versatile.
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by Lawsimon(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Maybe na gospel album e wan release undecided
Davido will soon be invited to perform in church...see gobe
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by hollowpot15684(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wizkid will continue to be a kid for this guy side...he is Versatile.
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by uchwar1: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
I can't believe VP is taller than Davido
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
expertman:
Davido and mouth running. Which youth initiative both of them have for this country.

Very fat lies.

On our VP I reserve my comment.
Sure I know he is trying but am not sure he has any plan for the youth yet.

Where the salary they say them go dey give the unemployed graduate?

And you talking of youth initiative ? Abi Amaechi and tinub nah youth?
Lmaooo..abi naa,Amaechi and tinubu na teenagers
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
see as he puted his hand for back,very very humbly boy,unlike vickyrotex that is very very arrogancy grin
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by VickyRotex(f): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see as he puted his hand for back,very very humbly boy,unlike vickyrotex that is very very arrogancy grin

shocked shocked Ori iyami ooo cheesy

#Faints
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by VickyRotex(f): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lawsimon:
Davido will soon be invited to perform in church...see gobe

Hahaha. Very possible!
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by popweezy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
If e no reach front page, make I kpeme
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by Moz22: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Suspect33:
grin was dis man ever a pastor?, why is he waiting for an album dat is filled with baby whine it, gve it to me
was the pastor that made d statement or davido? David could possibly be famzing and forgetting he is a pastor
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by GboGboAye: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
"Youth Initiative" and "Davido" are 2 things that do not go together at all.
So Osibanjo should say the truth. Why is he with Davido?
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by lilkudos(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
lanrei:

Aproko
And you are paying attention... Why not face your business... Yeye
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by ColeworldMD(m): 1:28am On Aug 12, 2015
klem93:
Davido meet with the Vice President of the nation and said they discussed about the youth initiatives of the country and above all said he can't wait any longer for his album to drop.

"davidoofficial: WITH THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA DISCUSSING YOUTH INITIATIVES...HE SAID HE CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM ANY LONGER"

https://instagram.com/p/6P6XVxqUHN/

Says the nigga dat spends more time abroad... undecided
Re: Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Cheap publicity stunt. I'm very sure Osibanjo said nothing about not being able to wait for Davido's album any longer.

Maybe Davido told him about his soon-to-drop album, & the old man, in his willingness to show some love replied "I'll be expecting it", then Davido still basking in the euphoria of the moment, logged in to Instagram & uploaded that poo. Dude needs to get a grip.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Uche Elendu And ChaCha Eke: Caption Photo / Man Calls For The Arrest Of Bobrisky With Immediate Effect / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.