Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals (32478 Views)

Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot / The Scar On Hushpuppy's Left Hand / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Mrop(m): 4:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Popular funny Comedian Arole in his new instagram post has revealed the real cause of the big scar on his face.

Today makes it exactly 2 years that I would have been BURIED. But the Lord kept me and saved me by his grace. People have asked me all over the world the cause of the SCAR on my face. "I went for an event with @reekadobanks at a university and hoodlums attacked us that we should give money, before we could talk, they threw an heavy stone at our coaster bus and the whole glass broke on me. I woke up in the hospital, my face was seriously injured, I had a broken bone and I couldn't bath or raise my hand for one month. God kept me, his grace was there for me. I want to appreciate God for his unending mercies. Help me thank God for keeping me alive. Big thanks to @mirah_balogun @asiricomedy @doctorfrick @official_itouche for being there for me during this period. Big thanks to all my fans and friends around the world. All glory to God for his grace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhr7h8MlTKN/?hl=en

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Mrop(m): 4:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by dafeyankee: 5:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Boys dey para.

Sorry you hear?

Next time make sure you show awon boys some love. Ask Olamide,because back in the days in Bariga you must show some love to him.

7 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Thimmoh(m): 5:15am On Apr 19, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 19, 2018
The scar is actually not that bad.

17 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by KendrickAyomide: 5:50am On Apr 19, 2018
computergeek:
The scar is actually not that bad.
Abi

8 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Thank God for you man!

That's some healthy beards btw.

7 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by phemmyfour: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Oro jade!.....Ase tele

5 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Tamarapetty(f): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Sorry
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Houseofglam7(f): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Ain't so bad

3 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Thank God for your life.

3 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Caustics: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2018
angry liar

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by deepwater(f): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
Arole, happy for you.
Someone that appears opposite to his career.
Those days, when you see him he walks alone heads down like a depressed person. He doesn't even smile.

When he mounts the stage, he switches up to another level immediately and as he comes down he goes back to his old self.

Perhaps IFE was just dealing with him.

wink

15 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by tyson98: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2018
The scar fit am grin

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by money121(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2018
Pele
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2018
What about d scar on ur knuckles? lipsrsealed

# bleaching crew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Factfinder1(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2018
Popular funny Comedian Arole

Very misleading heading tho....what’s funny about this noise maker

4 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Na lie joor....... He was in a gang, same gang as lil Kesh......
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by omocalabar(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
by hoodlums, u mean ur brothers, whom are well know for being the most educated in the country
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by ybalogs(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
The hazard that comes with being a celebrity. Kpele.
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Sometimes those painful scars help beautify us more.I recall my elder sis using fork to mistakenly give me a bini mark on both my cheeks years back , simply because i swapped our meals after school hour grin .I swear i love the marks.It Sounds crazy but tru. cool

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by FrenchWay: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
It is well
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by SleekyP(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
cool
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by dview001(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
no be dis eediot yab unilorin and other schools

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by sirbiolee(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
dafeyankee:
Boys dey para.

Sorry you hear?

Next time make sure you show awon boys some love. Ask Olamide,because back in the days in Bariga you must show some love to him.

Bariga Born i hail Oooo
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Sometimes those painful scars help beautify us more.I recall my elder sis using fork to mistakenly give me a bini mark on both my cheeks years back , simply because i swapped our meals after school hour grin .I swear i love the marks.It Sounds crazy but tru. cool
Lovely nails you have there wink

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by Yameater(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Thank God for you man!

That's some healthy beards btw.
I thought i waz the only one that noticed that
Re: Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals by hahn(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Why didn't god stop the stone? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guccy Branch: #GuccyBranchCaptionChallenge Trends On Twitter / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.