Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (122173 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2015
binarCOACH:
Hello, I want to ask you all if this below code is valid and has anyone tried it...
* For 3GB: Dial *440*16# cost N1,500 and will last for 30days.
* For 4GB: Dial *440*161# Cost N2,000 and will last you for 1 month.
* For 9GB: Dial *438*1# Cost N3,500, Valid: for 30days.

Regards...
Those are airtel blackberry plans, they do work, even for andriod devices....
Cheers
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by donhils: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2015
SlyCharlie:

Those are airtel blackberry plans, they do work, even for andriod devices....
Cheers
It's not true. Maybe they worked on other devices before but they seem not to be working again.
Why did I say that?
My guy here subscribed to that 1500 plan 3 days ago and up til now, it's not working. All the calls he's been putting thru to Airtel always come back with the same response, it's a BlackBerry plan.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by donhils: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2015
LOUIS6:

You have a total of 4.5 GB (1.5gb day and 3gb night)...

Forget about the day and night ish... You can use the 4.5gb to browse anytime and anyday for a month/30 days
You said it as if it's simple like that. You can use it day and night, yes, but there's a trick to it. Don't switch off your data or your phone once it's 6am if u want to use the night cap in the morning.
NB: Always endeavour to give complete info when to avoid misleading ppl.
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2015
donhils:

It's not true. Maybe they worked on other devices before but they seem not to be working again.
Why did I say that?
My guy here subscribed to that 1500 plan 3 days ago and up til now, it's not working. All the calls he's been putting thru to Airtel always come back with the same response, it's a BlackBerry plan.
Then i guess its the luck of the draws.....
So unfortunate
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by living2013(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2015
Is the airtel 3gb data of N1500 still working with pc/modem. I want to subscribe to it now but want to be sure.

Thanks
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:43am On Sep 09, 2015
living2013:
Is the airtel 3gb data of N1500 still working with pc/modem. I want to subscribe to it now but want to be sure.

Thanks
yes
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by slap1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
SlyCharlie:

Well that a new one cos, I school at FUTO, in the very remote part of owerri, but I use Airtel to stream live matches, etisalat is disaster over here trust me, I use both, to get ordinary EDGE network here with etisalat is Something else.
You mentioned watching a movie and it buferring twice, but trust me, I watched the entire duration of the women's world Cup final between Japan and USA without it buferring at all!! and It took less than 170mb!.
I also watch BBC world news, Aljazeera MTV base and Disney channel every other day with my phone with minimal data consumption and buffering.
During the under 20 world cup I watched all Nigeria's group games A-Z with my fone without any squalms.
In school here, I see people downloading stuff at 100kb/sec, but Airtel gives me at least 1.1mb/sec even with the not too pleaseant call coverage.
Airtel has the largest 3g coverage in Nigeria and theirs is actually 3.75g.
I can go on and on...
Trust Me I was one of the first users of etisalat in 2008/2009, and sure their internet can be great at times but Airtel still remains best all round.
Even when it comes to affordable and friendly data plans Airtel still nicks it!

I stay at Nekede and I've been running from one network to the other. Based on your testimony, I will try the Airtel 3GB plan. If it fall my hands, I'll come to FUTO and get you. grin

Does the data really exhaust faster?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by SlyCharlie(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
slap1:

I stay at Nekede and I've been running from one network to the other. Based on your testimony, I will try the Airtel 3GB plan. If it fall my hands, I'll come to FUTO and get you. grin

Does the data really exhaust faster?

Yes the data finishes faster if you use a blackberry plan on an andriod device...
An andriod plam would be advised, tho a bit expensive, compared to the bb plan
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Daskeepol(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
How do I check my airtel data I have tried *123*10# and *223#
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Chillinmasoul(m): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2015
shocked grin[size=17pt]Tweakware[/size] anyone?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by alex81(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2015
Daskeepol:
How do I check my airtel data I have tried *123*10# and *223#

*141#, *141*1*1#, *140#,
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Prince081: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please help with cheap data plan for IPad.
Thanks
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
dominique:
Airtel plans makes a lot of sense just that it's so darn slow. I've heard their data runs too fast, I'm sticking with my 2gb Etis plan jare.

Good for you
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by 2livescrew: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
binarCOACH:
Hello, I want to ask you all if this below code is valid and has anyone tried it...
* For 3GB: Dial *440*16# cost N1,500 and will last for 30days.
* For 4GB: Dial *440*161# Cost N2,000 and will last you for 1 month.
* For 9GB: Dial *438*1# Cost N3,500, Valid: for 30days.

Regards...

which network?
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by otodeluxe(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Prince081:
Please help with cheap data plan for IPad.
Thanks

I recently wrote a post on TOp Data bundles Plans for All Networks in Nigeria http://thattechboy.com/weekend-data-plans-nigeria/
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by nawebco(m): 3:45am On Aug 30, 2017
http://naija4web.com/online-and-cheap-airtime-and-data-bundle-recharge/

BEST PRICE OF DATA BUNDLE
Our data bundle can work on all devices and it lasts 30 days
Re: List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria by Leobed: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Check out the Updated network codes for all network, night plans codes. Cheap data subscription code here
Tripleclick:
what the other 2 airtel plans... do thy worl PC too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You / >> Nokia 1280 Security Master Code - Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.