Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) (54533 Views)

Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by MShittu: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Are they not speaking Hausa? Yet people on this very site will still write all Northerners off as BH supporters. I tire. Kudos to our military.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by idupaul: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigerian Army always make the job of amnesty international easy by such videos taken by its own men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Off to claim their virgins grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by eckersley: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
I didn't bother to watch the video.. NIGERIAN ARMY WHY THE PROPAGANDA?
it's a cheap attempt at damage control after that pic of their human rights abuse appeared on the front-page of a Nigerian daily nearly finished of their rep, that's if they ever had any
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
fulanimafia:
The Nigerian Army have got their mojo back, they are no more commanded by an incompetent comedian-in-chief.

By "incompetent", do you mean "not from my tribe". Because apparently you are a fulani just like the current commander in chief. While the previous commander in chief was not a fulani. Are you sure you are not being a tribalist ? For your info, the situation GEJ left was better than the one today. bht has even started making new videos of successive attacks on FOBs. The guy you are calling incompetent took back a part of Nigeria the size of belgium in only 6 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Angoni(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari the bokoharam head goat will not be happy with this shi*t
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by BigElEddy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
I really enjoyed watching it. Waiting for part 2
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by taiwoliu(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:

reminds me of the days of mortal kombart Down Forward Forward A
who's fatality combo is that?
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by adesegun121(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Allahu Akbar
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:

Lol...Noob Saibot my favorite. I can Neva DAT brutality 'XCABCZZXABCZZ'. #SegaMegaDrive2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by adioolayi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mprepz:
Lies
Lies
APC
APC
Lies
Lies
APC
APC
Lies
Lies
APC
APC
Cries of a Defeated soul

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
I also don't know why you guys are celebrating rather modest archievements while you were nonchallant when the army was archieving more under GEJ. My belief is that it is just a matter of tribe. No matter what little buhari does, you guys will celibrate it and call him a hero. But nomatter how great the work GEJ does, you will still call him incompetent. Francly, africans, you are the least advanced people on earth. What a pity, the continent is 200 years behind the rest of the world, and there is no sign of progress.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
MShittu:
Are they not speaking Hausa? Yet people on this very site will still write all Northerners off as BH supporters. I tire. Kudos to our military.
U wouldn't blame them cos Shekau doesn't speak Ibo, Yoruba or Calabar. lol. M Nat one of those sha.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
priscaoge:

Seems u have been on Sabbatical leave imposed on u by our Able Mods cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welcome back tongue

Lolz no oo. Sometins happened so I took some time off cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by LoveMachine(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
finish em again and again grin

Flawless victory! grin
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Rexyl(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Serious!
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope they later burned them to ashes. Since there's reincarnation, the world doesn't need such devils to come back again in any form. angry
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by priscaoge(f): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Demigods:

Lolz no oo. Sometins happened so I took some time off cheesy

OK welcome back cool
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Godset1: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:
An amateur footage from the North East shows Nigerian military men dragging and parading bodies of slain Boko Haram fighters.
Warning: Viewers' discretion is advised.

Video credit: Yusuf Ayuba Qawari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fdHES-7Cww
This is just propaganda. Because there was Bombing today, hence BUHARI & The APC people upload This for Nigerian not to talk much. Guys na lie lie APC propaganda. This on na old story & pix them go upload for us So that tomorrow news papers go carry both Bokoharam bombing & APC PROPAGANDA. We don wise pass that on na.

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
onosprince:
Boko haram dey remind me of those rebels for old japanese war films, dem no dey die finish... dem resemble each other, the one way don die dey get up dey join others.
they call them theze japanese soldiers sufayos..
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
What the army did when GEJ was president:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
adioolayi:
Cries of a Defeated soul
Ya ya ya
Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies
I smell lies from my aso rock! Connected to tinubu's toilet!
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by fulanimafia: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
patriot4:
By "incompetent", do you mean "not from my tribe". Because apparently you are a fulani just like the current commander in chief. While the previous commander in chief was not a fulani. Are you sure you are not being a tribalist ? For your info, the situation GEJ left was better than the one today. bht has even started making new videos of successive attacks on FOBs. The guy you are calling incompetent took back a part of Nigeria the size of belgium in only 6 weeks.

Its not my conundrum if you're unable to see without ethnic lens.

GEJ failed to lead the army at any point. His emergency six-week operation is an indictment on himself if you've not realised.

A commander NEVER allows his army to be reduced to a fleeing force, before taking selfish action primed at earning electoral capital.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
TXRunner:
good, finish 'em off, shw dem no merci cos dey showed no merci 2 dose innocents dat dey kept bombing left right nd center. bunch of terrorists. angry angry now we ve a leader

in other news, oga you well so??

see d nonsense u posted. una wailers no dey use una eye see better wc makes me wonda wat kind of sickness PDP has inflicted on nigerians. tufia!!! u better stop being butthurt and realize say naija is moving higher. join hands and make it better instead of ds ur bad bad belle. nawa!

All these for me

I feel loved!!

In other words

Lies

Lies

Lies

Lies

APC

APC

APC

APC
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by hrykanu231(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:

Make them do them complete combo...xcabczyxabccz grin
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

Its not my conundrum if you're unable to see without ethnic lens.

GEJ failed to lead the army at any point. His emergency six-week operation is an indictment on himself if you've not realised.

A commander NEVER allows his army to be reduced to a fleeing force, before taking selfish action primed at earning electoral capital.
Look, I am not from the same tribe as GEJ.
And if you go long enough in my profile you will see posts of me harshly criticizing him.
However I believe in justice and I will not stand to see a man being accused baselessly for things he didn't do.
How on earth would you say that GEJ is a failure because he succeeded in the last 6 weeks ? You are contradicting yourself. And also for your information, boko haram vowed to commit a huge massacre on the voters during the elections, therefor it is quite amusing that you want to crucify GEJ for stopping boko haram from doing just that. You want his head for saving your life and those of your relatives.
I don't think you have taken enough time to analyze the time frame of the war. Perharps you were too busy joigning your elders to call for amnesty for boko haram or to accuse the generals fighting them with success of "human rights abuses" and "genocide". Look, if you have any integrity then stop with the lies, even buhari admitted that the army had archieved a lot in his inauguration speech. The truth is that you are a tribalist who hates people for not being from his tribe.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by wagazala: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
Show no mercy for you shall receive none.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by SapeleWater(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
And some of the idiots dem never die finish o. I hear wey one soldier dey tell the other one say make e no waste bullet. Dem wan burn dem alive
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by longayink: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:
see this one crying like a se,x starved mosquito.... seems your medications are finished.

E de sweet you. That video shows the world that the life of a Nigerian is worth less than the life of a rat. Must a video like that be made public in the first place? Only in a zoo kingdom.. When do you think you shall stop wailing in the kingdom?
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by braine(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'm happy our soldiers are at least having some fun..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Tmaritas76(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:
see this one crying like a se,x starved mosquito.... seems your medications are finished.
we have scamers here in nairaland
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by easydone: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Forget English please!!! Did you listen to what he said? Have you ever fought in a war, battle, civil unrest, been shot at from different directions; not knowing where you'll be hit from? I was on 4 tours before closing my military phase and I tell you, some of us even speak gibberish during and for many, hours after such battle. When I say gibberish, I mean you'll see grown men speaking in unknown tongue. Call it fear, but we call it survival. Again I say, English may not be our language during tours. thanks

CLeAtHead:
I like the way they are dragging those Animals. But last time i checked. ENGLISH is the official Language and you need a certain degree before you can join the Army.

And the "cameraman" was talking like he was scared or something

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.