Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) (54550 Views)

Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by chysam: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Vaccancy! Vaccany!! Vaccancy!!!

An experienced pastor is urgently needed to occupy the honourable position of G.O at the CHURCH-of-WAILERS.

Qualification:16 years experience in pessimism,shouting,false accusation,complaining and shouting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by asamaigho(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
onosprince:
Boko haram dey remind me of those rebels for old japanese war films, dem no dey die finish... dem resemble each other, the one way don die dey get up dey join others.

u mean d vietnamese?....who were erroneously called japanese?
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Sorosive: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:
cc lalasticlala ishilove please come show the world whats happening to those Animals in human skin... No be only them sabi post video grin grin

Could remember some months back when our soldiers were scared of this Animals, now our soldiers are back on track, if its the push ups or early morning jogging with buratai that has motivated this guys then we want more of it, unlike the previous ones who only know how to share money in abuja

one gud thing about this video is that it will surely discourage some PDp fools that are still planing on how to join the boko boys. Atleast if we will continue getting more of such videos our enemies will surely be discouraged. Aahh before I forget kudos to the strength of our nation. For the sake of our nation they match.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sorosive:
one gud thing about this video is that it will surely discourage some PDp fools that are still planing on how to join the boko boys. Atleast if we will continue getting more of such videos our enemies will surely be discouraged. Aahh before I forget kudos to the strength of our nation. For the sake of our nation they match.
This is the first time I am hearing anybody accusing PDP politicians of planning to join boko haram which a PDP president nearly annihilated. You guys are beginning to sound like animals.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Lakuje4power(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kudos to Nigerian Army. May God keep you all n grant you victory always.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigerian army destroyed boko haram terrorists when GEJ (from the PDP) was president:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RweAXHbZ4xk
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by odogwueast: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nice operation
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by wiringdpt(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Liu kang
taiwoliu:
who's fatality combo is that?
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by oloriooko(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
We are proud of our soldiers and commend then for their brave achievements and wish them more successes in their quest to extinguish this menace called BH
May God protect and guide them on this mission
Kudos to our conquering soldiers!

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by ojnnaco(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Victory at last !!!
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
priscaoge:

OK welcome back cool

Tnx dear cool
Fine girl, better pikin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by kuuljay(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
from the comments am getting from some of my brothers it seems they will prefare to see our soldiers being dragged in the sands by bokoharam. e never reach this level nah!!

tanoids!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
who tell you say na lie
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by boolet: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:
see this one crying like a se,x starved mosquito.... seems your medications are finished.
cheesy I swear u be comedian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by taiwoliu(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
wiringdpt:
Liu kang
u d boss..... U sabi ur characters
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by misspicy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Demigods:
Feels good to be bak man! tongue shout out to people who miss me cheesy
How was ur prison experiencegrin and hope no be prison break you dotongue who release you sefundecided
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nadheer15: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
patriot4:
What the army did when GEJ was president:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak
You ought to say "What the army did 6 weeks to elections when GEJ was president" lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
kuuljay:
from the comments am getting from some of my brothers it seems they will prefare to see our soldiers being dragged in the sands by bokoharam. e never reach this level nah!!

tanoids!!!!!
Look, buhari-agba, it is your own folks who were furious of the victories of the Nigerian army 6 weeks before elections, it is your folks who kept destroying the name of the Nigerian military and giving the victories of the Nigerian military to the few and ill trained chadian soldiers, and you guys did this all for politics without careing even one bit for the moral of the troops. So look, don't expect everybody to be and act like you, the guys who voted for GEJ have always supported the Nigerian army (contrary to the guys who voted for GMB). So I don't see any reason those who voted for GEJ will stop supporting the Nigerian military. I also remember a bht suicide bomber shouting "sai buhari" before exploding himself and killing a lot of people. So you better be suspicious when you meet people in your own political inclination. On my side I wish buhari to do his job as president well and unite the country for the sake of every Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by wiringdpt(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hahaha I feel old now and my house isn't complete without a video game till now
taiwoliu:
u d boss..... U sabi ur characters
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nadheer15:

You ought to say "What the army did 6 weeks to elections when GEJ was president" lipsrsealed
I don't know if you followed well but there were a lot of bottle necks on GEJ's way:
1) When the generals were dealing a huge blow at boko haram, the northern elite started campaigning for amnesty for boko haram and they also started saying the generals were committing genocide. That forced the army to slow down a lot.
2) At the beginning the neighbouring countries were housing bht camps and were uncooperative with Nigeria, and that behaviour of the neighbouring countries was encourages by the northern elite, that also made us lose a lot of time.
3) GEJ placed orders for weapons from america and many western states, those countries agreed and gave a rather big delay before delivery. But at the ending of the delay, those countries refused to sell the weapons. And all that was america's doing.
4) GEJ had to go east (Russia, China, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Pakistan) for the weapons and it took time for their delivery.

As I can remember, some journalists asked the DDI why the army was in a defensive mode, and he responded that the army was awaiting weapons and that a lot of those weapons were arriving as we speak.
Then because the elections were approaching and boko haram was boasting that it would commit a great massacre on the electorate, GEJ did all in his power to make the weapons arrive even quicker than the countries selling them wanted.
At the ending GEJ made sure Nigeria had its land back and bht was decimated and the massacre promised by bht never happened. But to reward GEJ, the same people whose lives he had just saved (like you) started calling him a fool for saving them.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by vickylala239: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:
An amateur footage from the North East shows Nigerian military men dragging and parading bodies of slain Boko Haram fighters.
Warning: Viewers' discretion is advised.

Video credit: Yusuf Ayuba Qawari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fdHES-7Cww

Am So happy

Dancing shoki over here.

Up Nigerian military

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by guvna(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
finish em again

And again and and burn their useless dead carcass or give them to vultures to feast on while half dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by nikkiking(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:
An amateur footage from the North East shows Nigerian military men dragging and parading bodies of slain Boko Haram fighters.
Warning: Viewers' discretion is advised.

Video credit: Yusuf Ayuba Qawari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fdHES-7Cww

I fall in with our gallant soldiers cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by kodded(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Smh
efilefun:
cc lalasticlala ishilove please come show the world whats happening to those Animals in human skin... No be only them sabi post video grin grin

Could remember some months back when our soldiers were scared of this Animals, now our soldiers are back on track, if its the push ups or early morning jogging with buratai that has motivated this guys then we want more of it, unlike the previous ones who only know how to share money in abuja

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by Faculty14(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
i hope this video doesn't land this soldiers into trouble
one of the soldier was hitting a dead bh member with a big stick.and the were talking aBout burning the dead bodies, another was trying to shoot at a dead bh member b4 he was warned by his colleagues not to do so..their bodies were not properly dispose. truss me I know they don't deserve bring treated nice.. but they're rules of engagement in war..this video shouldn't had being uploaded on YouTube
Amnesty international and their western allies shouldn't see this video before they'll start with their so called human right abuses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by adaxxy: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kudos to our soldiers,I loooovvvveee the way they dragged the motherfuc....kers.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by taiwoliu(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
wiringdpt:
Hahaha I feel old now and my house isn't complete without a video game till now
PS don spoil market..
.#bringbackoursega
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by munchfani: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
patriot4:
I also don't know why you guys are celebrating rather modest archievements while you were nonchallant when the army was archieving more under GEJ. My belief is that it is just a matter of tribe. No matter what little buhari does, you guys will celibrate it and call him a hero. But nomatter how great the work GEJ does, you will still call him incompetent. Francly, africans, you are the least advanced people on earth. What a pity, the continent is 200 years behind the rest of the world, and there is no sign of progress.
progress should start from people like you when you chose to be unbiased.
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by munchfani: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
easydone:
Forget English please!!! Did you listen to what he said? Have you ever fought in a war, battle, civil unrest, been shot at from different directions; not knowing where you'll be hit from? I was on 4 tours before closing my military phase and I tell you, some of us even speak gibberish during and for many, hours after such battle. When I say gibberish, I mean you'll see grown men speaking in unknown tongue. Call it fear, but we call it survival. Again I say, English may not be our language during tours. thanks

h
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by munchfani: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
CLeAtHead:
I like the way they are dragging those Animals. But last time i checked. ENGLISH is the official Language and you need a certain degree before you can join the Army.

And the "cameraman" was talking like he was scared or something
are you from england? even the scottish regiment speak gaelic...u ignorant mofo
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by IceDude(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
onosprince:
Boko haram dey remind me of those rebels for old japanese war films, dem no dey die finish... dem resemble each other, the one way don die dey get up dey join others.
Lol, guy so u still remember those movies? Field of fire etc. We nickname those Japanese "Akahon" that year cos dem must mention that word anytime dem dey make phone call
Re: Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) by fctboy: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Beware of Amnesty International

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba / Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt / Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.