Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] (48791 Views)

Infinix Hot 5 Smartphone Review, Specs And Price / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / LEAGOO Alfa 5 Smartphone Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by JanethEze(f): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
This just looks somehow

Shinchika:

I think many brands are seeking to hit the first-class users more than low end users, hence making Tecno see a side of the market almost neglected. This is 2015, all phones should have the lollipop you speak about, but how would the low end users experience this sleek UI as well if all you keep doing is increase the specs and price? How? There is an end of the market that's almost neglected on the target market. I don't think a 1GB RAM for the range of 20K is expensive when Samsung would give a 1.5GB RAM for almost 49k. About twice the price. Guy! Reason this thing na, haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by JanethEze(f): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
are all these specs real? Hope they aint washing us
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by TechLector: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
JanethEze:
are all these specs real? Hope they aint washing us
are you talking about the Camon C8? If yes, all the specs are for real
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Teedeechian(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shinchika:

I think many brands are seeking to hit the first-class users more than low end users, hence making Tecno see a side of the market almost neglected. This is 2015, all phones should have the lollipop you speak about, but how would the low end users experience this sleek UI as well if all you keep doing is increase the specs and price? How? There is an end of the market that's almost neglected on the target market. I don't think a 1GB RAM for the range of 20K is expensive when Samsung would give a 1.5GB RAM for almost 49k. About twice the price. Guy! Reason this thing na, haba!
U didnt finish reading my comment i said unless ofcourse the price wont be more than 24k,but i know tecno wont sell it that cheap,infinix is also targeting the market that tecno is targeting but they made a 2gb ram phone for 28k cause the are not as greedy as tecno.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Thevenine(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Check out the link in my signature to get the lowest prices on Konga and the link in my profile to learn how you can earn money from konga
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teedeechian:

U didnt finish reading my comment i said unless ofcourse the price wont be more than 24k,but i know tecno wont sell it that cheap,infinix is also targeting the market that tecno is targeting but they made a 2gb ram phone for 28k cause the are not as greedy as tecno.

LOOOL. You're funny. but it is all fine. You have very well made your point.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Teedeechian(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Shinchika:

LOOOL. You're funny. but it is all fine. You have very well made your point.
Now u get what am saying.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by MaryAnne360: 12:11am On Aug 18, 2015
That is the only isue i have with this phone, the fact that it is 1gb ram.. tecno, why nah.? sad sad
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by BolajiChang: 12:27am On Aug 18, 2015
But like seriously, why would tecno keep giving us 1gb over again undecided undecided
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by akocce(m): 5:44am On Aug 18, 2015
kellystech:
Sorry I wanna ask, is the camera better Dan dat of galaxy s5? Pls tell me d truth@ techlector
mba! Nopes!!!! Galaxy S5 has one of d best Cameras u will see on a phone nw!!! ISOCELL technology, u shouldn't even be asking this!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by stchinedu: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Shinchika:

Omo u make sense. Though I am not a tecno fan...I am a Samsung die hard. However, the prices they give their products are mostly over the edge.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
The white one is so cool. Damn
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
I can't get over this phone. Its tight
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Teedeechian:

Now u get what am saying.

LOOL. I get what you're saying. I however do not agree. I agree to disagree.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Me too wink
BenKafor:
I can't get over this phone. Its tight
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
BolajiChang:
But like seriously, why would tecno keep giving us 1gb over again undecided undecided

for photography, I think 1GB is okay. It's not a gaming smartphone.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
akocce:
mba! Nopes!!!! Galaxy S5 has one of d best Cameras u will see on a phone nw!!! ISOCELL technology, u shouldn't even be asking this!

the samsung galaxy s5 aperture remains at F2.2 though, how's the Tecno's F2.0 not beating that? That's the beginning of the competion, you know?
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by BolajiChang: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Shinchika:

they should have made it multi purpose mehn

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by BolajiChang: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Shinchika:

They should have made it multipurpose

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2015
You no like Main Aud. mschewwww! Something's name is Camon - "Camera On", you're saying Multipurpose. psssh!

BolajiChang:

they should have made it multi purpose mehn
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Ana5000(f): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
I still don't like it

Shinchika:

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Ana5000(f): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yes they should have

BolajiChang:

They should have made it multipurpose
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by BolajiChang: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Shinchika:
You no like Main Aud. mschewwww! Something's name is Camon - "Camera On", you're saying Multipurpose. psssh!

be like you go unilag abi. BTW, wetin concern me. na only picture I go dey take??
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
BolajiChang:

be like you go unilag abi. BTW, wetin concern me. na only picture I go dey take??

Before!
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Shinchika: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ana5000:
I still don't like it

Send a mail to Tecno Mobile na. Use their Suggestion box. Make dem customize your own.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by BolajiChang: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=Shinchika post=3 Oshey repping, Im there
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by BolajiChang: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Shinchika:

Send a mail to Tecno Mobile na. Use their Suggestion box. Make dem customize your own.
Lol, burst my brain. They can customize it sha
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by akocce(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Shinchika:

the samsung galaxy s5 aperture remains at F2.2 though, how's the Tecno's F2.0 not beating that? That's the beginning of the competion, you know?
I agree, if u guys say the camon 8 camera is beta dan dat on iphone 6, and galaxy S5, who am I to argue otherwise?! Tecno and infinix are best fone manufacturers! BTW, the infinix hot 2 is d best fone in d price range!
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Youngpo413: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Comparing samsung with tecno is a great insult..Samsung is a big threat to apple talkless of all these "babies" in phone industry,tecno and Co are only affordable for an average nigerian who still depend on their parents for some chicKen change.
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by W3xy1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
Comparing samsung with tecno is a great insult..Samsung is a big threat to apple talkless of all these "babies" in phone industry,tecno and Co are only affordable for an average nigerian who still depend on their parents for some chicKen change.
your level of thinking is kinda low

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Youngpo413: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
W3xy1:
thanks
Re: TECNO Camon C8 Full Smartphone Review With Photos [HOT] by Andking: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
W3xy1:

Must u insult before making a point ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Igbo Market Woman's Phone Book Looks Like This / Activate MTN 1.5gb For ₦300 / Imagine What I Got From Mtn Again After Countlessly Registering My Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.