Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. (4556 Views)

Pastor Ayo Exposed As NDA Chief Sponsor / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by bolaino(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Everything is becoming clearer, it seems president Buhari is in awe of The Man Of God Pastor Ayo. And this Awe is Gradually turning into Fear, if President Buhari is Not In Awe of Pastor Ayo or Afraid of Him, I wonder what the two are doing together in the same place. And he is the only one in the Picture holding a walking stick. That walking stick could be a Gun or a sword for all we know, and we wouldn't be surprised. If his Plane can be used for Gun Running, I wonder what his walking stick can be used for. #justsaying.

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by CEtoO(f): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Been trying to make sense out of this buh i can't

27 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by mymadam(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
CEtoO:

Neither could I, but then...

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by bolaino(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
CEtoO:
yeah, and I thought I was the Only one trying to make sense out of all the Non Sense taking place.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by bolaino(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
mymadam:

Neither could I, but then...
ok, wait mymadam, what could Someone like Pastor Ayo, be doing with PMB days after, former President Jonathan went to see PMB at night, I'm sure Obasanjo went to see if PMB had chickened out from the Fight of Corruption. Because it seems the Fight on corruption is gradually losing it's momentum, before you know, a Crusade would be held, and an Amnesty would be Granted to all the Looters who would be willing to return their stolen funds, and I'm very sure, Pastor Ayo would be the ChairPastor of such a Crusade. That's where I see all this going, Amnesty for the Looters. With Pastor Ayo heading the Amnesty for Looters Foundation.
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by Orjioorji(f): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
What will you gain formanting trouble, just to creat enemity between mr prisident and can leader. Gooosh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Still doesn't make sense. You are afflicted.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by mymadam(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
bolaino:
...That's where I see all this going, Amnesty for the Looters. With Pastor Ayo heading the Amnesty for Looters Foundation.

Assumptions galore, IMHO. However, for peace to reign, here's my conclusion... 'you are perfectly entitled to your opinion and the fact that anyone does not agree with you does not make your opinion incorrect'. Lobatan wink.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by vkon2(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
sometimes i wonder if this man Serve in the Church or in Aso rock..jst wondering

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by akinyeleaa: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Senseless op.
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by Candyrain(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
bolaino:
Everything is becoming clearer, it seems president Buhari is in awe of The Man Of God Pastor Ayo. And this Awe is Gradually turning into Fear, if President Buhari is Not In Awe of Pastor Ayo or Afraid of Him, I wonder what the two are doing together in the same place. And he is the only one in the Picture holding a walking stick. That walking stick could be a Gun or a sword for all we know, and we wouldn't be surprised. If his Plane can be used for Gun Running, I wonder what his walking stick can be used for. #justsaying.

I'm sure in your mind now you would assume you've written something sensible, right?

TRASH!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by RuthlessAnalyst: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
CEtoO:

Don't stress your Brain bro
The Whole stuff is Total Crap compiled for the Sole aim of Wasting your time...just Wasted My precious Time perusing the Crap...It's ABSOLUTELY SENSELESS

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
This post is another reason they say, rightly so, that the education system in Nigeria has collapsed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by ikaboy: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bunkum!
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by danaiks(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
The OP needs help....bringing up trash out of nothing
Naija bloggers sha angry
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by ibe9ja: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op shut ya yansh.
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by fyneguy: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
I feel like crying for the OP. He may have a medical condition cry
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by ifihearam: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
The man at the right hand side of pastir oritsejafor looks more presidential
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by handie(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
People mumu for this world sha. Ogbeni congrats! U just won the award for the most senseless post and most foolish OP ever liveth. Keep it up.
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by bolaino(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2015
handie:
People mumu for this world sha. Ogbeni congrats! U just won the award for the most senseless post and most foolish OP ever liveth. Keep it up.
thanks Mann,
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by sammyj: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2015
PMB is just upset with his sentimental bigot support during the last election. Imagine a god of men who got himself involved in political scam. Time will tell! !! shocked
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by CEtoO(f): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:

Don't stress your Brain bro
The Whole stuff is Total Crap compiled for the Sole aim of Wasting your time...just Wasted My precious Time perusing the Crap...It's ABSOLUTELY SENSELESS
Hehehe
But I'm not a bro
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2015
CEtoO:
same here
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by hakeem4(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Okay
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2015
senseless post ever s.p.e what a waste
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by hinwazaka: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2015
bolaino:
ok, wait mymadam, what could Someone like Pastor Ayo, be doing with PMB days after, former President Jonathan went to see PMB at night, I'm sure Obasanjo went to see if PMB had chickened out from the Fight of Corruption. Because it seems the Fight on corruption is gradually losing it's momentum, before you know, a Crusade would be held, and an Amnesty would be Granted to all the Looters who would be willing to return their stolen funds, and I'm very sure, Pastor Ayo would be the ChairPastor of such a Crusade. That's where I see all this going, Amnesty for the Looters. With Pastor Ayo heading the Amnesty for Looters Foundation.
The president has no choice. It was never about corruption but actually about distracting Nigerians from the embezzlement being done by the government and also about attacking the private sector. Read up on this
This is a huge setback for the ACN members of the Pro-PMB army. Let's look at the facts.
* The APC were refused assistance by the Democrat Executive US government who have started cutting their losses
* The APC government were refused military assistance in terms of trade in arms and ammunition due to the terms of the Leahy act
* The Republican controlled house committee on oversight and reform two weeks later paid the president a visit and promised a look into reviewing the leahy act in relation to Nigeria
* A day after that Mr Ibe was made the GMD of NNPC
* A week later, rumors of a meeting between the president and his predecessor was reported
* Soyinka has started singing a different tune of the President's culpability in the supposed corruption scandals
* The media has been awashed with a unscheduled meeting between the President and Gen Obasanjo
* OBJ has started looking desperate in his frantic recent moves
* The fuel crisis has started to
abate
This rundown of events point towards a sort of compromise being forced down the President's throat. It's apparent that PMB has lost his major foreign supporters and so is looking for new alliances. If the reports of overtures being made are true, then the biggest losers in this new deal will be
* Tinubu
* Oyinlola
* Fashola
* Akande
* OBJ
* ACN faction, members, supporters and home region
* And eventually PMB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by kayo80(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmm
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by wiseoneking: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
bolaino:
meaningless post.
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Excess of everything is bad-especially Indian hemp. Avoid drug.
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
bolaino:
...hmmmm. You are an evil genius. What hurt you the most is that upon all talk, no stolen Jonathan's kobo will drop in your bank account...
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by jlinkd78(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
sammyj:
PMB is just upset with his sentimental bigot support during the last election. Imagine a god of men who got himself involved in political scam. Time will tell! !! shocked
'god of men'? gush!
Re: President Buhari Is Afraid Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. by otabuko(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Seriously? Are you sure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral). / Picture Of Two Sai Baba Supporters To Make You Laugh / Smoking Inside Aircraft Is Highly Prohibited But Not For This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.