Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Caption This Picture Of The President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of The President (41802 Views)

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by youngaz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
diz is hw am gonna expand nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gud luck presidooo grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink any lyks
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by ochestraone(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
that amina yansh na bomb, i cant wait to grab that yansh during the next meeting
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
*AM CONFUSED* Pls borrow me ur brain!
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Sijo01(f): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria's froblem is biiiigggggg
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
*AM CONFUSED* Pls borrow me ur brain!
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy Buhari be like: walahi when ai grab her yanshi eh, you wont biliv it was this big
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by victor2fresh(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
boombay:
Buhari be like "kai that girl won't kill me..we had 3 rounds last night...her yansh was like this!"grin
guy u funny ehh
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by bjprodint(f): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Shift make I show well for d pix...e dey chance those guys.baba one chance
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by xender(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
dis mosquito ehn"!

iffa ki you ehn
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by frankmoney(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by frankmoney(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
otu aka chineke mdi ...agidi gba o

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by priscaoge(f): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Is he demonstrating how big his wife's Ukwu is? shocked shockedshocked cheesy [/size]
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by bjprodint(f): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
youngaz:
diz is hw am gonna expand nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gud luck presidooo grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink any lyks
no like not to talk of likes tongue
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by manee2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
'I'll water kaduna nd fire abuja"
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by shut(f): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by magabounce(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
jantofubu:
iranu
grin my totz exactly!!! Abasha!!!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria my Country Buhari my President APC the ruling Party Nairaland my Forum Seun the Ruling boss...

Things would surely get better....
With patience, Hardwork and perserverance...we would get better...

Keep Hope, Keep Faith...
Smile Nigeria

>>>2039 is my Turn

In Equity and Fairness
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Swaggzkid: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
A need the contractors to build a large prison that will contain both the corrupt APC and PDP members. .

Lolz grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
PMB likes it big
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by whizcartel(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
If you see that nyash ehn! olorun o!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by PecE2Make: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
kai!!! if u see the money wey I don park this few months wey I never appoint minister be like this.....
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Emilokoiyawon: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
cool Chai, I must conpess I like those Yoruba women with big big yansh, walahi cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Mznaett: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Naija una no dey tire? Lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by youngaz(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
did i ask u for 1 undecided undecided undecided grin grin
bjprodint:
no like not to talk of likes tongue
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Whaalaaaaiii faaaah na so Okonjo Iwuala chikindii I big grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by lawfabolous: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cook
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Deltagiant: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
This posture of Buhari, in civilized climes, exudes intellect and wisdom.

But sadly, none of these qualities could be ascribed to the man in the picture.

In other words, Buhari was simply feigning a great leader he's not.
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by STAMPandSEAL: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
funny
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by Emilokoiyawon: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Deltagiant:

This posture of Buhari, in civilized climes, exudes intellect and wisdom.

But sadly, none of these qualities could be ascribed to the man in the picture.

In other words, Buhari was simply feigning a great leader he's not.

cool Good. Now, prove your assertion cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of The President by MrCork: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
freedom96:
PMB:We need to gather as much evidence,against these criminals,as we can,so that when we hit them they won't be able to stand up again.

...but aint Burhari muslim? (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) / FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.