Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri (27536 Views)

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / Five Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves Near Maiduguri (graphics Photos) / Youths In Rivers Exchange Gunfire With Soldiers Over Oil Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by ibe9ja: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na from long distance naija reporters for dey report. SaharaReporters go closer to the combat zone and stop asking malas questions.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Soreza(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jah help them
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by abumeinben(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Victoria aserta
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by lonelydora: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
May God protect our gallant men
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
May God grant our soldiers His Divine protection and victory, amen.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
I salute our gallant men in uniform. Hoping and praying for a better country for we are not extremists, we are Nigerians and God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by tefund(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
cut them off from food ,weapons and funds..the battle is 80% over
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:
Na you be that looks so much like your recent pic
No mind the oponu
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by tolexy007(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
When will something gud com from North, apart from Tomato, Pepper, Onion, beans and kilishi?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by passionate88: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hahahahaha... He said 'we are just confused'... When you voted in a c*******d man what do you expect from the 95% areas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by passionate88: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
wapSmart:
Still dont understand why some beast will decide to keep killing their people. Still cant get the motive behind it. When will they put an end to this endless killing of innocent people or is it when they have killed everybody.

These Boko boys should know that they are turning their state into a desolate land....
Na, they are fighting for their 'god' giving right
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by laserjet: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kill them all.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by ignis: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
How long will this last?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by wapSmart(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
efilefun:
Poverty is really a disease, but to me an average nigerian would prefer holding onto his one cup of garri than die for no reason. May God Almighty help Nigeria pass this phase.
what else can i say than to say a roof tearing amen to your prayer
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by onunwa21(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Real caption: War between Nigeria soldiers and Boko Haram.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by darlenese(f): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
God will protect our soldiers
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Godset1: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
"The fight against Bokoharam is a fight against the North ".................... Who said This?

[size=24pt]MAY GOD HELP US ALL FROM POWER HUNGER POLITICIANS.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by wapSmart(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
passionate88:
Na, they are fighting for their 'god' giving right
Hahaha. My prayer is that none of us or our relatives will be a victim

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by mayorski22(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
May God grant our soldiers His Divine protection and victory, amen.
Amen
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by omojeesu(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why should they be getting NEAR Maiduguri without detection?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by omojeesu(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
wapSmart:
Still dont understand why some beast will decide to keep killing their people. Still cant get the motive behind it. When will they put an end to this endless killing of innocent people or is it when they have killed everybody.

These Boko boys should know that they are turning their state into a desolate land....

One of the reason why i dont like it when people try to play with my heart and minds. These bunch of evil have been brainwash with hypo cum klin detergent.

Many of them are not Nigerians!
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Tmaritas76(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
tolexy007:
I must watch dis action film with my korokoro eyes, rushing to Borno from Akure....
abeg wait for me nah
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by slap1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
I thought their food and arms supply channels have been cut off? Why are they still waxing strong? Who is fooling who?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by vickylala239: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
wapSmart:
Loud explosions continue to ring out near Maiduguri as the military fight with terrorists in Kayamula village of the Jere Local Government Area (LGA).

The military has reportedly been exchanging gunfire this evening with Boko Haram terrorists near Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.

Loud explosions continue to ring out near Maiduguri as the military fight with terrorists in Kayamula village of the Jere Local Government Area (LGA).

A resident of the Giwa Barracks area of Maiduguri speaking with SaharaReporters said soldiers ordered everyone to go inside their homes because many were trying to flee the area with their family.

Another resident, Mustapha Yusuke, said ''our children are crying because of the loud explosions near our area, it is late already I am just confused. ''

Kayamla is a remote village near Giwa Barracks, about 5 kilometers away from Maiduguri.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/11/soldiers-and-boko-haram-exchange-gunfire-near-maiduguri

-----
May God help and protect our gallant soldiers to crush this hopeless people calling themselves Boko-ram-ram

lalasticlala

I always ask myself.

Why r Ppl still living in a trouble zone like this.

You know is a trouble zone u still stay wit ur family,when Boko attack like this then you remember to flee.

Boko will Not see anybody to kill if Ppl flee the zone but no,the want us to be hearing of Boko haram killings.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by femboy2(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
God help our country Nigeria nd give our army d grace 2 be victorious. Amen

God bless PMB/VPYO

God bless Nigerian army

God bless d people of Nigeria
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by jaybee(f): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
THIS IS THE LAST PUSH FOR BOKO HARAM. THEY ARE USING THEIR VERY LAST ENERGY TO PUSH. BUT THEY CAN'T PUSH FURTHER. THEIR END HAS COME. THEY ARE UNDER THE HEAVY FIRE POWER OF THE NIGERIA MILITARY AND MULTINATIONAL FORCES. THE JUNGLE BATTLE IS OVER. WHAT REMAINS IS THE CLEAN UP OF THE ELEMENTS THAT HAVE FUSED INTO THE SOCIETY AND STRIKING COVERTLY AND INCOHERENTLY.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by wapSmart(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
vickylala239:

I always ask myself.

Why r Ppl still living in a trouble zone like this.

You know is a trouble zone u still stay wit ur family,when Boko attack like this then you remember to flee.

Boko will Not see anybody to kill if Ppl flee the zone but no,the want us to be hearing of Boko haram killings.
to flee to me is not the problem i think, but where will they flee to

SS, SE, SW...
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by IceDude(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
dunkem21:
May God grant our soldiers the strength to pursue, overtake.
And recover all

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by vickylala239: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
wapSmart:
to flee to me is not the problem i think, but where will they flee to

SS, SE, SW...

FG Hv provided a place for dem.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by IceDude(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
ruggedtimi:
civilllians still dey borno state...they shuld leave the state for the military and boko haram.
Nor mind dem, the tin dey surprise me sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chad Begs Nigeria For Electricity Supply / Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power / Eyitayo Jegede Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu on Winning Ondo Polls (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.