Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri (27535 Views)

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / Five Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves Near Maiduguri (graphics Photos) / Youths In Rivers Exchange Gunfire With Soldiers Over Oil Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by wordcat(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Next breaking news will be "Military killed 500 Boko Haram members....................

See ya all tomorrow
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by lumeneng22: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Only God knows who the sponsors of these murderers. l wonder why our air force cannot use air strike at a time like this.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by IceDude(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
tolexy007:
I must watch dis action film with my korokoro eyes, rushing to Borno from Akure....
"U can eat all mushrooms but some only once"
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by tolexy007(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
IceDude:
"U can eat all mushrooms but some only once"
?
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Yksoul(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
I PRAY THAT OUR GALLANT SOILDERS SHALL PREVAIL AGAINST THESE BLOOD-SUCKING DEVILISH BOKO HARAM BOYS IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by passionate88: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
wapSmart:
Hahaha. My prayer is that none of us or our relatives will be a victim
Amen
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dear Lord, I know na my prayer you desire to make the devils have a change of heart.

Lord I sincerely pray with my heart that you may touch their soul to know we are all created in your image and likeness. I pray in Jesus Name amen!
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by eejo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
boko haram only GOD can end it
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by IceDude(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
tolexy007:

?
Just find out the meaning.......Anywayz wanna use this opportunity to wish u a safe trip to Borno. Dont 4get to give me gist 2morrow morning, dats if u come back alive. Lol
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by dokiOloye(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
wapSmart:
Still dont understand why some beast will decide to keep killing their people. Still cant get the motive behind it. When will they put an end to this endless killing of innocent people or is it when they have killed everybody.

These Boko boys should know that they are turning their state into a desolate land....

One of the reason why i dont like it when people try to play with my heart and minds. These bunch of evil have been brainwash with hypo cum klin detergent.
these beasts killing their now r d same beasts who were busy killing via post election riots,cartoon riots,sharia riots,bombing churches,etc,while the whole of their elders kept quiet cos d killings served their purposes in a way or the other.
Now d killers just won't stop cos they have tasted blood and can't differentiate b/w their own ppl and others.
When U sow wind,be sure to reap whirlwind,that's nature,U can't just cheat it.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by hansad: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
...as Baba Buhari is busy with NNPC - appointing and disappointing people in the oil sector and scheming to be president and oil minister at the same time, at his old age.

Baba was minister for petroleum in the 1970s, he was in charge of PTF, an oil slush fund he managed for late dictator, Abacha.

Methinks, control of oil proceeds is only one thing that must have so motivated Baba all these years to come back again as president.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Davland(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
AlPeter:
Sauce

Sauce ko ingredient ni
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by hansad: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
dapsoneh:
May God give our gallant soldiers victory over these agents of deaths. Bokoharam must bcome t history by God's grace

Boko Haram can only become history when the sharia states of the north of Nigeria renounce their adoption of sharia law justice system which they adopted at the beginning of the last 15 years.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal justice system. Millions of Nigerians in the north share with Boko Haram the same aspirations for a Nigeria governed with sharia criminal justice system.

Another solution to end Boko Haram violence is split Nigeria into more manageable countries to get a sharia-friendly country for the twelve northern sharia states.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Woa that's really weird wish it all ends soon, if only Nigerian armies respect human rights they would have got sophisticated weapon nd dealth a big blow on this menace smh sha
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by utytill(m): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
God go punish those imbeciles wey take pishure today for aso rock in the name of peace meeting.pls gov. fayose help me tell Buhari and lai mohammed that d two months dem promised to call thier misguided brothers to order is over.Now he waiting for chad, niger,benin, cameroun,togo,congo and US. Buhari own na with nnpc as if oil dey for duara.dat mumu DSS man,his own intelligence report is only for election tribunal matter.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by likila: 12:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Any government that allows insurgency to last for more than two days is a bastard.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by EDWARD4119(m): 2:07am On Aug 12, 2015
I am right behind you jare..every time they keep exchanging fire. When will Nigerian soldiers finally win?
tolexy007:
I must watch dis action film with my korokoro eyes, rushing to Borno from Akure....
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by eazydon(m): 3:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Lord have mercy

Please watch this exciting video by three young siblings : TYP - titled 'Nwa (Dancing Queen)' and tell me what you think : You can Watch the Video directed by top video director MattMax on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7QfF4SnooI Or download direct from here :: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c26b3198
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:24am On Aug 12, 2015
wapSmart:
Loud explosions continue to ring out near Maiduguri as the military fight with terrorists in Kayamula village of the Jere Local Government Area (LGA).

The military has reportedly been exchanging gunfire this evening with Boko Haram terrorists near Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.

Loud explosions continue to ring out near Maiduguri as the military fight with terrorists in Kayamula village of the Jere Local Government Area (LGA).

A resident of the Giwa Barracks area of Maiduguri speaking with SaharaReporters said soldiers ordered everyone to go inside their homes because many were trying to flee the area with their family.

Another resident, Mustapha Yusuke, said ''our children are crying because of the loud explosions near our area, it is late already I am just confused. ''

Kayamla is a remote village near Giwa Barracks, about 5 kilometers away from Maiduguri.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/11/soldiers-and-boko-haram-exchange-gunfire-near-maiduguri

-----
May God help and protect our gallant soldiers to crush this hopeless people calling themselves Boko-ram-ram

lalasticlala

Don't really knw how much
dis guyz are paid but I think d lowest take home should not be less than 300k cos risking my life for d country should not be for a peanut..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by wapSmart(m): 4:52am On Aug 12, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Don't really knw how much
dis guyz are paid but I think d lowest take home should not be less than 300k cos risking my life for d country should not be for a peanut..
300k per year, per month or per week still will not move by any amount of money just to kill myself and other people...
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Atunjel(m): 4:57am On Aug 12, 2015
Amen, Ooo
wapSmart:

The military has reportedly been exchanging gunfire this evening with Boko Haram terrorists near Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.

A resident of the Giwa Barracks area of Maiduguri speaking with SaharaReporters said soldiers ordered everyone to go inside their homes because many were trying to flee the area with their family.

Another resident, Mustapha Yusuke, said ''our children are crying because of the loud explosions near our area, it is late already I am just confused. ''

Kayamla is a remote village near Giwa Barracks, about 5 kilometers away from Maiduguri.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/11/soldiers-and-boko-haram-exchange-gunfire-near-maiduguri

-----
May God help and protect our gallant soldiers to crush this hopeless people calling themselves Boko-ram-ram

lalasticlala
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Gboliwe: 5:51am On Aug 12, 2015
Unbelievable! shocked

Heavy gun shots, frightened wife, crying children yet the fathers who are soldiers too have the composure and time to grant press conference.

Respect to these liars mehn! angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by hardbody: 6:01am On Aug 12, 2015
chiscodedon:
peace be to this country....do you know that as u are sleeping,resting ....hundreds of our gallant soldiers are out there in the battle risking their life for your protection... always find out time to remember those fighting for me and you in prayers.God bless Nigeria....God grant our soldiers victory in their battle field as he did for David.

In the day time i work my azz off in the office so i can pay huge taxes with which they are being fed and out of which their bosses are stealing and looting from
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by azimibraun: 6:08am On Aug 12, 2015
One thing is certain the Nigerian army will not retreat. Na d boko boys go suffer.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by babestella: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2015
And yet they say they want to negotiate.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by persius555(m): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2015
azimibraun:
One thing is certain the Nigerian army will not retreat. Na d boko boys go suffer.
The BH vermins should neither be allowed to retreat, if they want to retreat, then hell should be their next destination. The whole war thing is complex, we really dont know the NA approach, how much resources in terms of personnel, drones, hot pursuit vehicles and intelligence to end this war. A country cannot afford to have smart terrorists running a ring around itself.
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by tsdarkside(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2015
rough-dark-necks......our warriors will not fail us.....KILL THEM ALL!!! angry angry angry

nigerian warriors are the best in the world,anybody that disagree,can go and hug danfos.......
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by tunde1200(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmm nice reason but that apply to well train and well equiped millitary!!.

kayo80:
Hmm! Where are these Boko Boys getting their food and gun supply from? The source should be investigated and stopped.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2015
AlPeter:
Sauce

Vegetable sauce
Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Am I the only one that find it hard to believe anything that comes from saharareporters

1 Like

Re: Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri by Ignyte(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2015
And they were recruited for just a salary of N150 a day... That's what happens when a president from Otueke cannot provide jobs.... even me wey sit for here know how to provide jobs.... Heeediot zoologist...
Oya wailers come attack me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In India / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020 / 29 College Of Forestry Students Abducted In Kaduna Regain Freedom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.