Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Can Assure You Admission Into Higher Institutions If You Do This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Can Assure You Admission Into Higher Institutions If You Do This (523 Views)

These Schools Won’t Give You Admission If You Don’t Have Credit In Yoruba / Does High JAMB Score Automatically Grant You Admission? / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Assure You Admission Into Higher Institutions If You Do This by Theswdmanjohn(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello my friends,
How are you doing, I am so glad that you are reading this, it shows that you are tired of the situation of buying jamb form year by year.
I don't like that too even though I wrote my jamb 3 times but I gained admission with 205 and 51% in PUME. If you want to know the secrets that have given to few students who do not only read but also know where to channel their strategies too.

To cut the story short, I will be helping 100 students who wants to gain admission into higher institution as quickly as possible, these have been tried and tested and so is thus proven and a real fact, if you are among the 100 students click here http:///1L2PTUN and you will testify like others did last year.

Expecting your story of success too, I am certain that you are the next undergraduate that will be matriculated.

(1) (Reply)

Check your EBSU Post UTME 2015/2016 Result / Why Do Nigerians Score Low Marks In 2013/2014 Jamb Results? / 5 Really Important Things School Will Never Teach You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.