Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode (2186 Views)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Huge Cash Payments To Justices Uncovered By Detectives (photo) / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by Dpackage: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Governor Raji Babatunde Fashola was praised on Twitter after he left his administration of Governor of Lagos state, he was praised with his brilliancy and his choices of words, as many recommended him for Vice-president in the past election, while some Nigerians believes he will be an excellent Minister for works if appointed. In this story you are about to read, you will believe all politicians are all the same.

Last week, Governor Fashola name started trending on Twitter after an allegation that he designed a new website for 78 Million Naira ($392,403). A lot of users were raging at what sort of website he was going to build to cost that much. After a few days of rage and talks on Twitter, the firm released a statement saying that the website was quoted 12m Naira only, and the administration had paid less than 10m Naira.

Read their statement :

[i]Our attention has been drawn to the Twitter campaign alleging that the Lagos State Government, led by Governor Babatunde Fashola spent N78m to upgrade the www.tundefashola.com website, a site dedicated to giving citizens unfettered access to the governor’s daily activities and open access to information.

It is imperative to state here that the website in question is not Mr. Babatunde Fashola’s personal website but an official website which reports and documents his official activities as a way of accounting for his stewardship to the people of Lagos State.

While we do not hold brief for the Lagos State Government, the selective loading of contracts awarded and executed by the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency is itself suspect and aimed at a pre-determined end. The statement of the contract line item and the cost ascribed to the website of the agency are therefore misleading and mischievous.

N12.5m was quoted for the upgrade of the www.tundefashola.com website, which includes the complete re-design of all the hundreds of page templates. Meanwhile, the LASG spent less than N10m on this and not N78m being circulated on the social media.

Info Access Plus Limited will provide free technical support for the entire life cycle of the website.

Info Access Plus Limited will manage the contents of the site, which consist of press releases, speeches, photos, videos, etc., for one year.

For a company with such brand and prizes, you will expect a working website. When you find it, please write it in the comment box below.

Employment Not On Merit, Wasteful Permanent Secretaries

You might not see it yet, but Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is trying to clear the wrong of Fashola after he noticed that the former governor had been using 53 permanent secretaries in his administration, and also has been employing people that are friends and colleagues, bring backwardness to the Lagos state civil service. Meanwhile, the Nigerian Federal government has only known to only use 43 permanent secretaries.

Governor Ambode has reviewed the permanent secretaries, and has said all career permanent secretaries go back as directors, while all others that had been employed for political reasons will join their family soon.

Read the [url]rest here...
http://www.doynews.com/article/shocking-revelation-governor-fashola-corrupt-practices-uncovered-akinwunmi-ambode-how-he
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by rantexson(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
rily
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Before nko
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
ridiculous
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by Young03(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
ok
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Your source www.dullnews.com is extremely discouraging. Fashola was a true leader and will countinue to be a true leader.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Your source www.dullnews.com is extremely discouraging. Fashola was a true leader and will countinue to be a true leader.

I love your comment, same way I love Fashola.

APC(Ambode) accuses one of their own Fashola of corruption....still none of my business because I still believe their ring leader (biggest landlord in Nigeria) is laughing at the scrap BRF may have stolen.

I am only here to see how you or your likes would blame PDP/GEJ for this.
OR
where Liar Mohammed/Femi Adeshina would come explain to us the meaning of LASG statement. As you know 'we' are illiterates, so we don't understand when their leaders speak to us - I'm to old for presidency at 70 = old wine tastes better.
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by 8gigabytes(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
I dnt tink d is any past or serving leader wey belle clean pdp apc na d same okro soup
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omo Why Ambo de fall Fashola hand na? E be like say Oga Jagaban no wan make Fash be Minister sha grin grin

APC is the face of Corruption
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by Firefire(m): 1:19am On Aug 12, 2015
Eko Oni Baje Je Ju ba yi looooo

Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by joseph1832(m): 4:14am On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:
Omo Why Ambo de fall Fashola hand na? E be like say Oga Jagaban no wan make Fash be Minister sha grin grin

APC is the face of Corruption
And what about the PDP? They're the face of saints and priests right?
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Being a politician is synonymous to frying a ripe plantain and expected not to taste out of it while frying it,don't know how true dis is,but fashola tried in my own opinion.
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by Demmocrats(m): 5:17am On Aug 12, 2015
I smell the hands of jagaban in this issue

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by wallex1983(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2015
I don't know the problem with these S/W APC governors sef. Why don't they start working? It appears they just don't have plans. My own governor and his deputy in ogun state have been moving up and down the state locking shops who have dirty trashes in front of them. Is this supposed to be the function of an executive governor and deputy, EVERYDAY? Why can't he charge the LGA chairmen to do this, or direct the ministry of environment to carry it out if it is that important? I see people with no agenda

GNI for don do better o....... But PDP mustn't resurrect in Ogun sha
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by Mynd44: 6:42am On Aug 12, 2015
wallex1983:
I don't know the problem with these S/W APC governors sef. Why don't they start working? It appears they just don't have plans. My own governor and his deputy in ogun state have been moving up and down the state locking shops who have dirty trashes in front of them. Is this supposed to be the function of an executive governor and deputy, EVERYDAY? Why can't he charge the LGA chairmen to do this, or direct the ministry of environment to carry it out if it is that important? I see people with no agenda

GNI for don do better o....... But PDP mustn't resurrect in Ogun sha
It will be completely unfair to say Amosun has not started work....I spent a month in Avepkuta sometime ago and I have seen works which had been paused since before the elections start again.

GNI? Please stop kidding. The only hope the PDP had was Bankole and they screwed it when President Jonathan decided to listen to Clark and Kashamu and they pushed him out
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by signature2012(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2015
Seasonal film.....
Re: Shocking Revelation: Governor Fashola Corrupt Practices Uncovered By Ambode by fastypasty: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2015
intersting

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Onitsha (photos) / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Others Before Tuesday / Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.