Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos (2189 Views)

Pro-Biafran Activists Tear Nigerian Passports - Saharareporters / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists / Biafra Activists Tear Their Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by exlinkleads(f): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2015
MASSOB or Biafra controversy is thickening. My question being why not let Biafra people have their way by allowing them their own country? Is Nigeria that poor that they will fall of the radar if they let Biafra go? Or just that Nigeria whats to show their superiority? What we are meant to believe is that we are now in advance world were dialogue and normalcy rules. But apparently, we are still like animals and are in the jungle. Where the stronger rules and nothing can be done about it.

I can't say their is something wrong with Biafrans because I now know that they are simply tired of being marginalized. They need to be freed and am not saying through violence, but lets face it, when have a country obtained independence without violence? Is a jungle and you have to prove you are worthy of securing your territory. Is a zoo simple and I pray this doesn't cost this country bloodshed. But whether or not, you can't stop something its time is here.

Some pro-Biafra activists shared videos of themselves tearing their Nigerian passport, denouncing their citizenship and asking for the breakaway of the South-East from Nigeria. They will make a long anti-Nigeria speech and then tear pages from their passports

Meanwhile, the Nigeria Immigration Service has warned that tearing your passport in such a manner is illegal, a crime and attracts a jail term. But most of the people who have so far shared videos of themselves tearing their passports live abroad. I wonder how they plan to travel around now.
- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/pro-biafra-activists-tear-up-their.html#sthash.Ke9f8vf2.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Hero10001: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Onkpe!

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by boboLIL(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Stupidity at its peak......I support biafra buh not dis way....

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by haywire1: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2015
LOOK AT D PISHURE CAREFULLY,THEY R ALL IN ABROAD SO I PITY UR LIFE IF U ARE IN NIGERIA AND U GO TEAR UR NIGERIA PASSPORT grin grin grin grin grin

ONE NIGERIA, NOTIN CAN SEPARATE ME AND MY FRIEND UCHE

#

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by brize(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2015
boboLIL:
Stupidity at its peak......I support biafra buh not dis way....
but this way is working
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Chanchit: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeye dey smell. The hediots have british passport already, I just want to tell my Mumu Biafra cry babies, don't try this if you no get back up o, cos na that Zoo weh una dey insult you go end.
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by boboLIL(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
brize:
but this way is working
una get my support
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by M4gunners: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Blame OBJ for this.
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by saintkash(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2015
tearing of international passports is and will never be enough sign to show solidarity to the biafran cause...I ll suggest that all d biafrans tear dia nigerian currency also and stop spending it on buying and selling. ... at that point we shall get the message but not when u r denied VIsA and u decide to tear ur passport or u don't even have d means to travel out or even u come to d public to distroy ur expired international passport and u want rhe world to see u as a patriot of biafra...thats bullshit...

talking abt dialogue. ...did Nnamdi kalu ever thought of dialogue when he took to radio biafra to create hatred in the land or did any of the Ndigbo in federal power created a room for dialogue with the FGN in respect to the actualization of biafra?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Lucialovely(f): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Maybe the Nigeria passport was video shopped or na photocopy.or they no get plans to enta naija grin grin
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by haywire1: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2015
saintkash:
tearing of international passports is and will never be enough sign to show solidarity to the biafran cause...I ll suggest that all d biafrans tear dia nigerian currency also and stop spending it on buying and selling. ... at that point we shall get the message but not when u r denied VIsA and u decide to tear ur passport or u don't even have d means to travel out or even u come to d public to distroy ur expired international passport and u want rhe world to see u as a patriot of biafra...thats bullshit...

talking abt dialogue. ...did Nnamdi kalu ever thought of dialogue when he took to radio biafra to create hatred in the land or did any of the Ndigbo in federal power created a room for dialogue with the FGN in respect to the actualization of biafra?

WALAHI U R HIGHLY INTELLIGENT, MAY UR BRAIN NEVA GO EMPTY.. MAY U REAP D FRUITS OF UR LABOUR

#

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by tafabaloo(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Na oluwole version of Nigerian passports. If dem burn d original that means say business go suffer be that
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by menix(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2015
I dey come make I upload my own tearing pinshure..
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by McCarlito(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2015
We now live in a Diplomatic World presently but it's such a shame some people still want to go back to the old days of Pharaoh and the Israelites Regime All in the name of Biafra......
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by princeogbeide1(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Biafra' una serious ooohh

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by backtosender: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Nigeria is getting mad on biafra they should be mad on themselves not Biafrans....Before they where happy that biafra fail in 69/70 but now it turn out to be the same name they all fear they cant run away from it....the Zoo should stop dreaming wake up and smell the coffin IPOB/MASSOB are the 21st century mentality fighting a country that people there still have 15 century mentality this is why ngeria is on there own the world will not listen to any excuse from them...

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by McCarlito(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2015
saintkash:

One full keg of Palm Wine for u...
Only Animals and Rascals result to fighting and creating a state of anarchy in order to be heard and noticed...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by haywire1: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2015
backtosender:
Nigeria is getting mad on biafra they should be mad on themselves not Biafrans....Before they where happy that biafra fail in 69/70 but now it turn out to be the same name they all fear they cant run away from it....the Zoo should stop dreaming wake up and smell the coffin IPOB/MASSOB are the 21st century mentality fighting a country that people there still have 15 century mentality this is why ngeria is on there own the world will not listen to any excuse from them...

@ ur age, what will be ur gain and ur family if Nigeria splits today??

U need to watch d documentary on civil war for a change of mind

#
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by backtosender: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2015
haywire1:

@ ur age, what will be ur gain and ur family if Nigeria splits today??

#
If you are 100 yrs old man and still crawling and eating from the floor all your life don't you think your old wife will divorce you long time ago?we will gain a lot once nigeria divide and our future generation will get better life than us for sure
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by haywire1: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2015
backtosender:
If you are 100 yrs old man and still crawling and eating from the floor all your life don't you think your old wife will divorce you long time ago?we will gain a lot once nigeria divide and our future generation will get better life than us for sure

What r u saying?? Go ahead with ur dream biafra and start learning hw to carry a gun.. I still av my passport ready to fly while u kill ur generations and I know ur nnamdi kalu will fly away too

#
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Expired Passport grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by backtosender: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
haywire1:

What r u saying?? Go ahead with ur dream biafra and start learning hw to carry a gun.. I still av my passport ready to fly while u kill ur generations and I know ur nnamdi kalu will fly away too

#
we are not fighting war we are having our own country already you are fighting war with boko haram for 9yrs and thousands have lost their lives from boko haram and it will not stop there........when u are running be careful before you run into ISIL terrorist they are everywhere...nnamdi kalu IPOB are too strong for nigeria to handle
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by WIZGUY69(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
grin cheesy it's a known fact that all the uche, tochukwu, nneka & emerie in diaspora prefer staying in an unknown place than going to their ancestral home/villages/land.
so who are they deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Lanretoye(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Yet biafran passport dosent travel to hell.
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by stinggy(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
haywire1:
LOOK AT D PISHURE CAREFULLY,THEY R ALL IN ABROAD SO I PITY UR LIFE IF U ARE IN NIGERIA AND U GO TEAR UR NIGERIA PASSPORT grin grin grin grin grin

#
Even me and my friends; Chukwunwem and Chinedu.
One Nigeria till the world ends!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by RisingSun1: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
saintkash:

EMPTY ARGURMENT.

Having Nigerian currency does not make u a Nigerian.There a hundreds of Ghanaians in Lagos spending naira,it does not make them to be Nigerians.Infact I have like $200 cash with me right now,it doesn't make me an American.

Documents that make you Nigerian are: 1)International Passport. (2)Voter's Card (3)National I.D Card

And I can boldly tell you that I don't have any of these documents and I don't intend to have one.

NIGERIA IS A CURSED SATANIC ENTITY THAT WILL NEVER WORK.
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
dear op. nobody is holding a rope around their neck and forcing them to stay.
they know what they need to do, let them do it.
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Jaideyone(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2015
backtosender:
he he typical unemployed IPOB youth

lmao@smell the coffin grin
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2015
haywire1:

#

if biafra happens doesnt stop u guyz from being friendz
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2015
haywire1:

#

Yoruba n blatant lies grin
Re: Pro-biafra Activists Tear Up Their Nigerian Passports - Photos by zendy: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2015
The worst thing to ever happen to me as an Igbo man was to be Nigerian passport holder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

...and They Want Us To Be 'one Nigerians?' / The 10 Biggest Oil Refining Countries Compared With Nigeria / Nigerian Air Force Pilot Excited 2 Meet His USA Counterparts At Laughlin,US(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.