Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters (2467 Views)

Bassey Akpan Seeks Amnesty For Looters Of Government Coffers / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Looters / Buhari To Set Up Special Courts For Looters- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the prosecution of those who have stolen national resources will begin in a matter of weeks.

Presidential spokesman Femi Adesina quoted Buhari as saying this yesterday during a meeting with members of the National Peace Committee headed by former Head of State General Abdulsalami Abubakar (rtd).

Buhari told the committee that his government was "irrevocably" committed to doing all within its powers to break the vicious cycle of corruption, unemployment and insecurity in Nigeria.

"Nigeria has to break this vicious cycle before we can make progress", President Buhari told Abdulsalami's committee.

The president also disclosed that his government was diligently getting facts and figures pertaining to the nation's stolen funds, before proceeding to the prosecution of identified culprits.

Buhari also told the committee that under his leadership, the Federal Government would ask for the return of stolen funds stashed in foreign banks and ensure that those who stole the funds are put on trial in Nigeria.

Source - http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/buhari-to-abdulsalami-committee-no-mercy-for-looters/105869.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2015
And so?
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by DROGON: 12:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Call me wen u hit FP
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2015
DROGON:
Call me wen u hit FP
Ino cheesy
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by mytime24(f): 12:48am On Aug 12, 2015
incase

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by jay2pee(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2015
kk
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Bellajay1: 12:52am On Aug 12, 2015
Tanoids, haters and Wailers of positivism gettin high BP already......jes relax and watch positive change unfolds...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by nikkiking(m): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2015
This is super story...
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 12, 2015
Spacebookers Association of Nigeria (SAN) grin
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 12, 2015
jayfolarin:
Spacebookers Association of Nigeria (SAN) grin
Afo nko cheesy
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by favourmic(m): 1:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Oya let go there,

Baba we Iove make sure you help us recover our moey back

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by boboLIL(m): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Pls enough of ' I will start, I wil start'.....actions pls...... U r just after pdp members.....

What about tinubu,rocha, obasanjo etc? Ar they saints?

Y not strt wid ursef by declaring ur assets eh?

Boko haram secret leader,,, call ur touts to order.... Wat u did to cause unrest in GEJ regime is firing u back at a level u can't control.....

All this c0ck and bull stories and threats are just surrounding mr. GEJ

In whateva u do, God wil vindicate GEJ......

Come mk I snap u pishure....
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 1:02am On Aug 12, 2015
Better start action abeg nobody like to watch advertisements after buying the main movie
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by trotsky2: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2015
boboLIL:
Pls enough of ' I will start, I wil start'.....actions pls...... U r just after pdp members.....

Boko haram secret leader,,, call ur touts to order.... Wat u did to cause unrest in GEJ regime is firing u back at a level u can't control.....

ibo boy Buhari will still bring to justice every and all who have defrauded the Nigerian State plus including your demi-god GEJ. Jonathan must go to prison insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 12, 2015
boboLIL:

Guy, ur blood dey hot oo! shocked

I'd really advice that you take it easy now since you still have till 2023 to vent your anger and frustration..grin You don't want to start developing HBP from 2015 uno wink

You be GEJ family?
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by boboLIL(m): 1:18am On Aug 12, 2015
trotsky2:
ibo boy Buhari will still bring to justice every and all who have defrauded the Nigerian State plus including your demi-god GEJ. Jonathan must go to prison insha Allah
shoro niyen? Aboki wey no no hin left and right de talk....mtcheww.... Go and die...
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by mescapee: 1:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Is that soooooooo?
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by kuuljay(m): 1:23am On Aug 12, 2015
yes we are behind you baba, the heat is already being felt even on nairaland just watch them tanoids foaming their mouths grin grin grin grin grin grin I feel great!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by wittytezzy(m): 1:36am On Aug 12, 2015
The mourning Wailers will develop another headache for this...
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by kernel501: 1:53am On Aug 12, 2015
Obasanjo
IBB
Abacha family
Atiku
Amaechi
Prove a point with these known looters first.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by kernel501: 2:01am On Aug 12, 2015
trotsky2:

Did you say Insha Allah Boko Haram Muslim? Tinubu demystification just started. You think we live from loots like West.
#BeggingStates
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by KanwuliaJara: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2015
We are waiting for the LIST of LOOTERS!
But DECLARE you assssssets FIRST!
Snail-BABA!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by mikolo80: 3:59am On Aug 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
We are waiting for the lust of LOOTERS!
But DECLARE you assssssets FIRST!
Snail-BABA!!!! grin
you're not in a position to negotiate till maybe 3059
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Bellajay1:
Tanoids, haters and Wailers of positivism gettin high BP already......jes relax and watch positive change unfolds...
You people have been making noise for far too long.I even want to see some of the actions!! Bunch of loudmouthed cowards!!!
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Those guys had no mercy on nigerians too,I can't wait abeg
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by KanwuliaJara: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2015
mikolo80:
you're not in a position to negotiate till maybe 3059

Hiaaaahn!
That was what PDP tot!
Muchechechecheche grin
Radio BUAFRA will soon takeOVA!
Watch ya azzzzzz! wink

Just as TINUBU and OBJ from WESTERN NIGERIA were able to STEAL enough OIL money to form APC, JEG must have done the same about? wink

The reason for all these "LOOT RECOVERY SNAIL-BABA PROBES"!

Na only UNA fit TEIF to manipulate government? :
Change ko!
Make una dey fooooooool una sefs! Your prerogative! wink
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by sammyj: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2015
SAI BABA we trust carry on you can do it!!!
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

You people have been making noise for far too long.I even want to see some of the actions!! Bunch of loudmouthed cowards!!!

Watch ur back chukwudi44, romour is, you are the latest addition to DSS' watchlist grin

Did I hear u jst fart out loud cheesy it was just a joke oo, don't use d lagoon yet grin

Baba is working!!
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Pay workers their salary and stop making noise with dis kworoption nonsense. No be today yash dey back. Rubbish. Kworoption kworoption we no dey hear word
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2015
jayfolarin:

Watch ur back chukwudi44, romour is, you are the latest addition to DSS' watchlist grin

Did I hear u jst fart out loud cheesy it was just a joke oo, don't use d lagoon yet grin

Baba is working!!

The usless Daura of the DSS should rather concentrate on passing his failed DSS exams or helping the illiterate Buhari to pass his exams
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by mikolo80: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hiaaaahn!
That was what PDP tot!
Muchechechecheche grin
Radio BUAFRA will soon takeOVA!
Watch ya azzzzzz! wink

Just as TINUBU and OBJ from WESTERN NIGERIA were able to STEAL enough OIL money to form APC, JEG must have done the same about? wink

The reason for all these "LOOT RECOVERY SNAIL-BABA PROBES"!

Na only UNA fit TEIF to manipulate government? :
Change ko!
Make una dey fooooooool una sefs! Your prerogative! wink
my point exactly
pdp too incompetent to steal govt oyel money to manipulate anything besides their personal bank accounts
is it fast and south south that will sponsor northern states election campaigns in 2019? or you think I give a damn about apc. no Just buhari and anybody that is not pdp
and when apc fumbles we will support another party
Re: Buhari To Abdulsalami Committee: No Mercy For Looters by KanwuliaJara: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
mikolo80:
my point exactly
pdp too incompetent to steal govt oyel money to manipulate anything besides their personal bank accounts
is it fast and south south that will sponsor northern states election campaigns in 2019?

Not impossible.
They can always BUY EL-RUFAI!
Sit tight. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I’m Excited About My New Jobs – Okonjo-iweala / Goodluck Jonathan May Appear Before EFCC / Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.