Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. (51392 Views)

Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / See This Cute Picture Of Twins That Married Twins And Gave Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by LaurelP(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
I know of a woman who beats up her husband. Yet nobody complains. Try it on a woman and d whole world hears it.
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by DrGroove(f): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Really? What does a man "lose" by loosing his wife and children that will make him the biggest looser?
Even a man whose wife and children die same day has lost nothing
when he can easily remarry from the millions of single available women and have new children

This article is soooooo dump!

Extramarital affairs is part of every man's life! Sometimes,I believe God understands!
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by LaurelP(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:
angry.
Abeg we don't want "afor beer" husbands ooooo, biko.Where belle go first cover kpekus before PEHNIS go enter.

Neither slippers bre.asts and stretchmark infested butts.
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by DrGroove(f): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
LaurelP:
I know of a woman who beats up her husband. Yet nobody complains.
Try it on a woman and d whole world hears it.
Nobody complains because it's not possible for a woman's physical strength to supercede that of a man.An 18yr old boy is physically stronger than a 30yr old woman! The man must be an slowpoke...Lol
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by LaurelP(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrGroove:

Nobody complains because it's not possible for a woman's physical strength to supercede that of a man.An 18yr old boy is physically stronger than a 30yr old woman! The man must be an slowpoke...Lol

You've not seen mad women, especially those that married very quiet and weak men.
The woman slaps the husband anyhow, doesn't give him food nor peace.
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by rightsadvocate: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
The writer is a female, possibly has experienced all the 20 or more! Justkidding! Good writeup
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by deejakz73(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by ORALL: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

Ladies should know when to walk away from any abusive marriage or relationship. You don't have to die before u know that life is once. Any man that beats his wife or girlfriend is a BEAST. Life is precious, don't let anyone cut it short for u. Marriage isn't a war zone, take a walk and live Ur life. Marriage is a prison, study Ur inmate carefully and sentence urself wisely. Don't be fooled that divorce is a sin. Na person wey dey alive de talk, dead body no de talk.

Any lady that support or practice verbal abuse as her only weapons is a clear example of who her mother is..such lady is a bastard that should be avoided and thrown out of her man's life and home...

Now how does that feel

4 Likes

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by lastpage: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bibol:
Not having a will. Lots of widows and fatherless children are suffering today because their husbands and fathers failed to plan for their future

This is another fallacy of marriage.

Wife works and earn income, Husbands work and earn income.
Why is it that it is only the husband/man that is expected to have a WILL?
Why are wives/women not encouraged to have a WILL...... or dont they have assets as well (Maybe that is a pointer to how wasteful most of them are, after all, they also earn income like their husband and the "equally-shyte" says what a man can do, a woman should also be able to do, right?

Again, insisting that your husband have a will presumes that you are "sure" that he will die before you (and hence the need to have a WILL that gives his assets to you the wife; never mind the fact that women use the children as a ready excuse that they are protecting the children)....

This makes one to wonder whether women have actually "perfected the art/science" of ensuring that their husband "die early" or at least before them!
Just as in many places, in Benin, na so-so "mama landlady" you go dey hear for all the streets, wetin happen to the "baba landlord" naah?
shocked shocked

If you insist thats your husband makes a will, then you the wife must also make a will.
I dont want to mention the high rate of women who insists that their husband take a life insurance (the excuse is that "incase something happens to you, the children will have something to eat) ...only to be the same ones who engineer the death of their husband!

Like so many men nowadays, l still remember the story of that lovely man at Ikeja Computer Village who owns KAVEX COMPUTERS where we use to buy computer stuffs back in the days. Was it not his wife who organized his assassination (by her own mouth confessions in court, only to blame the darn Devil!) ?
yet the same woman would inherit his sweat, through his WILL and LIFE INSURANCE after some crocodile tears for a few weeks!
grin grin

I hope men of this generation will be smart and use their brain, instead of letting that swelling "third leg" to control their head.
Marriage as presently constituted and implemented, makes the man an endangered specie..... xcept if you are smart and ready to shine your eye, even as you profess "love-wantintin" to your wife.

Nuff Said, a thousand words cannot fill-up a basket, as we say.

Lastpage!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
LaurelP:

Neither slippers bre.asts and stretchmark infested butts.

Well the slippers bre,ast is as a result of that slimmy smelling stuff. The stretchmarks is also as a result of the baby popping out.Look around, married women are no longer as fat as they use to be,there's is a call to keep shape and sexy.But our men, its a no no! If their breath isn't disgusting, thier stomach is competing with a pregnant woman on the verge!

5 Likes

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by DrGroove(f): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
LaurelP:

You've not seen mad women, especially those that married very quiet and weak men.
We are saying the same thing! in addition to being an slowpoke and weak,the man is also broke.the woman calls the shots!
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
what?
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by lastpage: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
LaurelP:

That is allowed for the man to be considered a "gentle man" by such ladies! grin grin undecided

Then never slap him die! When him wake-up, he would know that the law permits "self defence" under extreme provocation and assault form one's spouse.
Slap me once, l will land you two hot slaps for good measure. SIMPLES.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by ORALL: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
delectablegyal:

Source: http://adegboyegailori.com/20-costly-mistakes-married-men-make/

Most of these obligations that are expected of men to women will only happen if it is a contract marriage and that will only happen if there is gold in your honey pot...

As par the make-up stuff..your fada,na me go pay for your make-up...

in this present age and time...this best decisions a financially stable man can make is to get a surrogate and have your own kids....we all know who needs marriage most...I for example won't mind using a surrogate...that way,there would be no nagging,inlaws trouble or one bitc.h waiting for you to die so as to inherit your properties...
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by lastpage: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well the slippers bre,ast is as a result of that slimmy smelling stuff. The stretchmarks is also as a result of the baby popping out.Look around, married women are no longer as fat as they use to be,there's is a call to keep shape and sexy.But our men, its a no no! If their breath isn't disgusting, thier stomach is competing with a pregnant woman on the verge!

I think you need to go around Nigeria and see the alarming rate at which women, even those who have never popped a baby in life, [b]grow this nauseating protruding Tummy ......since they now compete with men in gulping all sorts of Beer brand and being greedy at the food table! [/b] grin grin

Or haven't you seen very young unmarried ladies with that disgusting stretch marks and slippers breast that are a result of "over-use", from running "Aristo moves" to jumping from one bed to another at a young age, bleaching (which makes them very smelly!)?

Women should STOP using innocent children as excuses for all their inanities.
Anyway, we are gradually getting there, ....SURROGACY grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by ORALL: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrGroove:

We are saying the same thing! in addition to being an slowpoke and weak,the man is also broke.the woman calls the shots!

The man is purely an slowpoke...to me either you or your grandmother call the shots...I married you not the other way round you either listen to me or you go your way
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by 8kingz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
So if I hv more sextual appetite,i should nt get another wife bt I should start fornication...I don't agree with ur no 18

1 Like

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by lastpage: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrGroove:

Is this sheer "BLISSFUL" IGNORANCE ....or just being smart by half! undecided undecided
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by lastpage: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrGroove:
Really? What does a man "lose" by loosing his wife and children that will make him the biggest looser?
Even a man whose wife and children die same day has lost nothing
when he can easily remarry from the millions of single available women and have new children

This article is soooooo dump!

Extramarital affairs is part of every man's life! Sometimes,I believe God understands!

God NEVER said a man MUST marry one wife .... so the issue of extramarital affairs is a man-made stuff and has nothing in it for God to even understand .... the "Old man upstairs" is just laughing at our foolishness all the time. grin grin grin
Go and study the Bible and you will see that the men that God LOVES MOST, have more than one wife... from Abraham, to David, to Solomon, e.t.c

But let me add that the loser in a broken marriage/home are the kids simply because in most cases, women who are actually "ill-equipped" (financially, mentally, physically, emotionally, e.t.c) to take care of the children, HOLD_ON to the children just to use them as a weapon against their father and for financial extortion.
The unfortunate thing is that the children end-up being deprived of "fatherly love, instruction and attention", being poorly raised and end up being thugs in most cases (not all cases).

That is where the "man loses" because he could have raised his children to become successful in life yet he has to watch them become low-life, courtesy of women who think divorce turns their ex-husband to an ATM Machine and the children, the "Pin numbers"! grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by viktuur(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gaidenk:

Your pp is deceitful.
@Op,nice one.

When you hit your wife,you hit yourself. Only a mad man hits himself.
Nice Post?
What of when the wife hits the husband? or she hits him with abuses and curses? and when he tries to walk away to cool his anger, she blocks or holds him down?
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by AlphaDibia(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hahaha nna men..

Another day another list
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by professore(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
The number 20 is especially not good
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by passey: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
I hope OP is married! Cos marriage is far beyond copy and paste lists. More than a few idealistic sloganeering sentiments. You garra be in there to know what's in there, man. The lists gave good entertainment value though. My two cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by ascholani09(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrObum:
grin
-c better talk for here.. cool

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by djcliff(m): 12:11am On Aug 13, 2015
God is the pillar of every marriage

1 Like

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by ojnnaco(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2015
illiad1:
If there are 20 mistakes married men make, there are 100 married women make!

And I can list them for y'all ladies.

1 they stop dressing well
2 they want to imprison their husband
3 they get fat mostly due to lack of exercise
4 they fight their husband relatives
5 they want to control their husband
6 they get dirty
7 they pile up the house with loads
8 they don't want you to hang out with guys
9 they become impatient
10 some cheat
11 some complain about sex
12 some cook what you don't eat
13 they nagg
14 they fight you over little/nothing
15 they hate their mother inlaw
16 they questions your decisions
17 they wanna go through your call list
18 they wanna come to your office for...
19 they wanna choose your secretary
20 they don't want fine house helps
21 they abuse you
22 some get very greedy
23 some become extremely rude
24 some use your children to fight you
25 some push their man towards crime
26 some frustrate their husbands life
27 they suspect you unnecessarily
28 they demand an inventory of your outing
29 they accuse you of being stingy
30 they cook late watching Africa Magic
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by badesco(m): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2015
illiad1:
If there are 20 mistakes married men make, there are 100 married women make!

And I can list them for y'all ladies.

1 they stop dressing well
2 they want to imprison their husband
3 they get fat mostly due to lack of exercise
4 they fight their husband relatives
5 they want to control their husband
6 they get dirty
7 they pile up the house with loads
8 they don't want you to hang out with guys
9 they become impatient
10 some cheat
11 some complain about sex
12 some cook what you don't eat
13 they nagg
14 they fight you over little/nothing
15 they hate their mother inlaw
16 they questions your decisions
17 they wanna go through your call list
18 they wanna come to your office for...
19 they wanna choose your secretary
20 they don't want fine house helps
21 they abuse you
22 some get very greedy
23 some become extremely rude
24 some use your children to fight you
25 some push their man towards crime
26 some frustrate their husbands life
27 they suspect you unnecessarily
28 they demand an inventory of your outing
29 they accuse you of being stingy
30 they cook late watching Africa Magic

You are 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 13, 2015
list everywhere this days
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by prosperng: 2:19am On Aug 13, 2015
ok

Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by madjune(m): 2:46am On Aug 13, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR MADJUNE IN THE MOBILEBOOKSHELF WRITE AND WIN COMPETITION WITH HIS POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)
Re: 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. by Reference(m): 3:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Another day another list

An expression of increasing selfishness. Everyone reading the riot act on what they need to function. Families that need lists need love more which is not self-seeking but sacrificial. Love more and list less.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.