Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts (721 Views)

Charly Boy & OurMumuDonDo Protesters Storm EFCC, Ask FG To Extradite Diezani / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / EFCC Ask Nigerians Question And The Feedback Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by DONSMITH123(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State has declared that he is not afraid of being investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Aregbesola was responding to the petition written against him by frontline activist, Yinka Odumakin to the EFCC.

He described the efforts of those who he labeled ‘blackmailers’, as exercises in futility.

In a statement made by his media aide, Mr. Semiu Okanlawon, on Tuesday, Aregbesola said he had been lauded by the ICPC for the prudent manner he was managing the resources of the state.

The statement partly read, “Aregbesola has a record that will be hard to beat in public finance especially given the magnitude of the works done in relation to the resources that are available to the state.

“Please, let them ask the ICPC when they take their petition there next time for a copy of a letter by the anti-graft body written to Governor Aregbesola last year which formed the basis of the agency’s resolve to have Governor Aregbesola as the lead speaker at its lecture in 2014.

“Perhaps, that will further confirm why their efforts to blackmail this governor are exercises in futility”.

Odumakin, a native of Osun State has been calling for the removal of the governor over what he termed failure of leadership.

He accused the governor of massive corruption and financial recklessness, which according to him had plunged the state into a financial mess.

He said in the petition, “the state is littered with abandoned projects even though loans were secured by this administration to execute them.

“Today, our dear state has become the embodiment of lack, poverty, purposelessness and wickedness”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/12/im-not-afraid-of-efcc-ask-icpc-about-me-aregbesola-boasts/

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
this man will not stop to amaze me. Are you now using your ugly past records as a boast?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by 48noble(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Ono day one day
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by IamOpemipo(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
E sure u die raufu

Until dem jail u

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by hakeem4(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
The architect wey go design your jail still they warm up

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by DONSMITH123(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
this man will not stop to amaze me. Are you now using your ugly past records as a boast?

My dear, our politicians are funny. Imagine a state that's almost dead due to non payment of wages and salaries. He should just do the honourable thing and resign

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by dammylohlah: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Pls ODUMAKIN I want u to come to Ijebu Jesa and see by yourself what is call project. After ur jamboree nation conference that give u averagely 12million, u are looking for another relevance a thief that is calling another person thief which see stealing is not corruption
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by DONSMITH123(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2015
dammylohlah:
Pls ODUMAKIN I want u to come to Ijebu Jesa and see by yourself what is call project. After ur jamboree nation conference that give u averagely 12million, u are looking for another relevance a thief that is calling another person thief which see stealing is not corruption

Wao!!! Powerful words from you my brother.

Are you from Osun state?
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by lomprico(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Bubu got his back! grin
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2015
lomprico:
Bubu got his back! grin

bros no vex o.....but if u wan vex with me, na small abeg..."wetin be bubu"

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
DONSMITH123:

My dear, our politicians are funny. Imagine a state that's almost dead due to non payment of wages and salaries. He should just do the honourable thing and resign

i dey tell you.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by DONSMITH123(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

you this woman
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by dayo23(f): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Saw him yesterday @ the international Conference Centre Abuja, he made a very solid and well articulated speech.

Fearless man I must say
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by DONSMITH123(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2015
dayo23:
Saw him yesterday @ the international Conference Centre Abuja when he said that during COREN Assembly!

Fearless man I must say

my brother, did you say fearless? People are suffering. I av a friend there that no single day pass by without a complain and cause from him to the governor.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
you got balls man am loving this its in the blood me as an ijesha man is never afraid to stand by the truth any where, anytime any day God bless my hometown, God bless the entire osun.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by lomprico(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Even as I wan vex so, ur pretty face just calm me down.
Well na d pet name whey dem dey call una presido.
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by drberry(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2015
This stupid boldness can only arise if Ogbeni Rat has some important officials of the EFCC and ICPC in his payroll. So I'm not surprised at all. #Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2015
lomprico:

Even as I wan vex so, ur pretty face just calm me down.
Well na d pet name whey dem dey call una presido.

lol...
Re: I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2015
drberry:
This stupid boldness can only arise if Ogbeni Rat has some important officials of the EFCC and ICPC in his payroll. So I'm not surprised at all. #Rubbish

seriously am just suprise

(1) (Reply)

N17m Contract Bribe: ICPC Quizzes Onyeka Onwenu / Petition to arrest Netanyahu gains momentum in UK / Who Gets Kogi APC Ticket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.