Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

BREAKING NEWS !breaking News! Breaking News - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BREAKING NEWS !breaking News! Breaking News (828 Views)

Breaking News! Breaking News!! Rihanna Is Pregnant For Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS !breaking News! Breaking News by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2015
The Government of Nigeria would like to inform all that Today is Wednesday,the 12th day of August 2015.......

Which signifies That tomorrow will be Thursday,the 13th of August 2015.

Thanks For your Attention......

You can now go back to what you were doing
Re: BREAKING NEWS !breaking News! Breaking News by Lattop(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Chai see madness

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS !breaking News! Breaking News by marshalcarter: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Dear LORD....if you can feed 5000 ppl with fish...if you can turn water to wine...if you can walk on top sea...if you can speak to the wind to remain calm....I blv you can speak into the sense of this OP...I blv you can restore his brains back

Thank you FATHER

Amen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS !breaking News! Breaking News by Tocheagle(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2015
WEYREEEYYYYY
Re: BREAKING NEWS !breaking News! Breaking News by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol! Am well intact bro!! Tension everywhere! The need to cool nerves down
marshalcarter:
Dear LORD....if you can feed 5000 ppl with fish...if you can turn water to wine...if you can walk on top sea...if you can speak to the wind to remain calm....I blv you can speak into the sense of this OP...I blv you can restore his brains back

Thank you FATHER

Amen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS !breaking News! Breaking News by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2015
(picks up a bottle)...Where your head? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS !breaking News! Breaking News by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol!! Bros Abeg ooooooo!!!! Your name no be peacemaker again!!!! quote author=ThePeacemaker post=36872322](picks up a bottle)...Where your head? angry angry angry angry angry angry[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Lagos Ibadan Express Way (graphic Pictures) / Caption This. (2). (PICTURES) / If You Want To Get Married (girls Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.