Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Makes God A God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes God A God? (5958 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / The Sin That Makes God Cry / I Wish There Was A God (A Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
I got the numbering here on nairaland from kunlekunle. However, most of the long words may not be correct.

https://www.nairaland.com/1172328/yorubas-please-me-translate-these/6

Do you have the original written script of the Yoruba language? I know for a fact 100% that we don't use latin alphabets, And I am 1000% sure that No Black people in the ancient times wrote from left to right as if writing upside down. Can you share its sweetness if you have any knowledge of it?

FOLYKAZE:

And who becomes Elegbara in christianity?
Re: What Makes God A God? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
gatiano:
All races on the planet are beautiful, true. not only all the creatures and plants are also beautiful when they are in their original and righteous state.

Am I fuvking serious right now? Do I mean animals and plants too can be righteous? Yes! If animals have stopped reacting according to the purpose of which they are created, they cease to be righteous, If plants can't supply you the needed nutrients that you need to grow in health without chemicals, such a plant is no longer its righteous self, it does not serve its purpose anymore.

Are they guilty? No, they don't have freewill, only instinct and defence mechanism and the ability to feed themselves is what they possess. The nature of plant, fishes, animals depend on the ruling or dominating power of that eco-planet(electromagnetic sphere is what carries the information). The dominating power is the caucasian or non-black people, their rule is over, if it weren't you will still be in a mine somewhere in Cote dvoire or Ghana mining metals for the master with a hungry and weak body. Thus, even mosquitoes are beautiful.

Equal? No Sir, We are not equal, they are manipulating us to make us feel as if we are equal, we are not, but we understand equality and justice as Black people in race relationship better than any other race. They can't provide equality, justice or love.

Your skin can take all the radiations from outer space, we can withstand four suns if we are not turned to white from the inside(most of us are white inside because we are eating like white people, and because of that, alot of black people may die from heatwaves too)
We absorb light, heat and electricity and can also radiate them.

We can't absorb milk, we are lactose intolerant people because of the cow's dna. only babies can take milk. We are not equal.

Every stem cells you will ever hear of and have heard of all come from Black people, no other race on the planet is capable of it, we are not equal.

We need selenium in our food to live like a black person, white people can't, thus they have depleted all food of selenium, selenium charges the Blackman's brain with other metal minerals which are on lock up.

BUUUUUUT wait Brother, How are we to study them (that which One of Us made) if we don't have an attraction towards them(non-blacks)?
Our Unconsciousness is very clever than anybody in the universe combine can ever imagine.

WE ARE NOT EQUAL. I DON'T HATE THEM OR LOVE THEM, BOTH LOVE AND HATE IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING FULLY THE SUBJECT.

Regardless,we are all equal. We all are inhabitants of the planet. The other races may have been seeded from other planetary system but our goal is to be diverse in unity. So please,no need to over-hype the black race. I live among the white and most of them are better than my so called black brethren s.
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
You have been among white people for how long and you cease to want to see the reality? Well, I don't blame those of us outside of Africa that don't see or are not conscious of the happenings around our own very house, After we pay the house rents and utility bills, the only thinking in our minds is the next month bills.

Few non-Black people are good, I have friends almost from every race on the planet. That they are better in character than any Black person is untrue and that is due to the fact that we do not have the time to think deeply and scratch the surface because we are thinking about the next month bills and visa expiration date.
Every crimes committed and every evil deeds done by any Black person is derivative or/and copied which has its source from the non-blacks.
Tell me ONE crime/evil deeds that any Black person fashioned on his/her own in history, Show me just ONE AND I WILL SHUT MY MOUTH UP.

Which goes back to the original intent of Our Unconscious minds, which is to study that evil part of us which we made into humanbeings in our image out of our recessive genes.

Don't try to elevate a people to where they can't see or come down from, whiteman from other planetary system? LOL. No, they are simply the product of my recessive reproductive brown germs. They have tried to argue the facts, they can't and you can't help them make a history they don't possess.
One of the things amongst a few that Cern in switzerland is all about is finding themselves a origin, Any dimension they burst into, the only thing they find is "Blackman and Blackwoman".

Don't be like this man in the video below trying to claim God and trickingly trying to make us Black people feel good about it subconsciously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k4eh8Y2G90

ifeness:

Regardless,we are all equal. We all are inhabitants of the planet. The other races may have been seeded from other planetary system but our goal is to be diverse in unity. So please,no need to over-hype the black race. I live among the white and most of them are better than my so called black brethren s.
Re: What Makes God A God? by macof(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emusan:

And what will happen if I do?

As far as I know the understanding of two different people on ONE POINT/OBJECT varies.

How a Yoruba man understood Moon is different from how an English man does, yet there's only one Moon.

Because u mislead people . U christians might as well invent a word if you most speak yoruba rather than giving a different personality to Name that already has a personality

1 Like

Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
To FOLYKAZE,

Could "IFA" be "EPHOD"? the non-blacks took and retranslate
IMISI-IYE --- (I)MISI- (I)YE--- MISIYE-- MESSIA---MESSIAH. IMISI Means BREATH, IYE means EXISTENCE. If that is the case, Emusan is not confused.
IRUNMOLE--- IMOLE/IMALE/UMOLE---- MALA'K(singular) MALAKIM(plural) in Judaism and MALAKAH IN Islam
(Yemitom)

1 Like

Re: What Makes God A God? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
gatiano:
YES! And I based my answer from what I have heard from the Elders. I have met with an Elder from Ghana, who pitied us for not knowing the mathematics and sciences of ourselves as Black people. Our solar system is like a fragment of an atom that can't be seen with the nake d eyes except by the use of a very powerful microscope, just like a fragment of an atom in our planet. That is what our solar system is in the universe. There are trillions upon trillions of solar systems like that having Black people on them.
This planet alone is the only place in the universe where non-blacks can be found, the other non-blacks that are found enclose within our galaxy are those non-blacks grafted with other creatures right from here (earth).

One may say or think that it is crazy for me to believe in such things, the so called extra-terrestrials, well I am saying and 100% sure that if nothing exist, then we can't imagine it NEVER. Thus the saying, there is nothing new under the sky, nothing is new to black people when they have decided to become themselves.

Every Black person's Unconsciousness creates His/Her Consciousness in every solar system that can support Black People. If there are 10 trillions solar systems out there, there are 10 trillion different personalities of Your Unconsciousness too.

Black people don't like to believe Black people, thus the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPhIIjmTdLw

So u mean that there are other people like me? So how can we travel to other solar systems for help?
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Not just people like you only BUT YOU. According to an Elder, A new earth like planet would always be formed and ready every 7000 years. Our own earth got ready 76 trillion years ago, which means that about 10.6 billion earth like planets are been seeded after our own, not considering how many was there before us. Thus, You have 10.6 billion of You but with different Soul/Consciousness but the same Spirit/Unconsciousness on all the over 10 billion planets. As Your Spirit incarnates Himself here continously on this planet so does He incarnates Himself in all the earth like planets in the universe.

To answer the question on how we can go there, we first must understand what kind of education we had before the emergence of the non-black race. We knew of the non-black people 15000 years before they were made, thus everything was hidden and taken out of sight, some were even taken to other planets within our solar-system.

Our education was such that by age 12, You would have already known quantum physics and a complex level. That is because, the education would start from "Dark Matter" or 'Plasma" or "Ether" or "Melanin" which our Black skin is made out of.
It was based solely on rituals and initiation. We start schooling at the age of 7 years old and finish at the age of 77 years old, after that comes several rituals and 7 major ritual as we grew, so that before we ascended we would have been nothing less than God in knowledge but not in wisdom for wisdom grows only with age.
Through that kind of education, we would have been able to transport ourselves anywhere either by space craft or teleportation or and the third is a system where the Other You on the other planet receives You(African) in His body there; For this, we need the gatekeeper, and You know what we call the gatekeeper in Africa.

We are to begin that kind of education pretty soon. However a few Elders within each of our clans are well educated.

Will they come to save us? why would they do that? We are studying the recessive traits of ourselves here that we would share all over the universe and they are also studying somethings that we will get too but not experiencing wickedness.
To get rid of this white supremacy or non-black people's nonsense, STOP SHOWING THEM SYMPATHY. DON'T PRAY TO THEIR GOD, EVERYTHING THAT WILL EVER COME OUT OF THEIR MOUTH WILL ALWAYS BE A LIE BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS BE GEARED TOWARD WHITE SUPREMACY.
WHEN YOU PRAY IN THE MORNING, GET A QUIET TIME IN THE EVENING TO MEDITATE ON THAT WHICH YOU PRAYED FOR IN THE MORNING. LIMIT YOUR THOUGHTS, THE MORE THE THOUGHT IS LIMIT AND FOCUSED ON INTENSIVELY, THE GREATER THAT THOUGHT MATERIALIZE.

There would be several suns 1 or 2 that would come into our solar system, it is called "Golden age", non melanated would be burnt out, the Black people that eat food and live like non-black people would be burnt from the inside out. Bleached skin Out too.

Akpobaro:
So u mean that there are other people like me? So how can we travel to other solar systems for help?
Re: What Makes God A God? by loschivatos(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
All is mind and the mind is all.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2015
gatiano:
Not just people like you only BUT YOU. According to an Elder, A new earth like planet would always be formed and ready every 7000 years. Our own earth got ready 76 trillion years ago, which means that about 10.6 billion earth like planets are been seeded after our own, not considering how many was there before us. Thus, You have 10.6 billion of You but with different Soul/Consciousness but the same Spirit/Unconsciousness on all the over 10 billion planets. As Your Spirit incarnates Himself here continously on this planet so does He incarnates Himself in all the earth like planets in the universe.

To answer the question on how we can go there, we first must understand what kind of education we had before the emergence of the non-black race. We knew of the non-black people 15000 years before they were made, thus everything was hidden and taken out of sight, some were even taken to other planets within our solar-system.

Our education was such that by age 12, You would have already known quantum physics and a complex level. That is because, the education would start from "Dark Matter" or 'Plasma" or "Ether" or "Melanin" which our Black skin is made out of.
It was based solely on rituals and initiation. We start schooling at the age of 7 years old and finish at the age of 77 years old, after that comes several rituals and 7 major ritual as we grew, so that before we ascended we would have been nothing less than God in knowledge but not in wisdom for wisdom grows only with age.
Through that kind of education, we would have been able to transport ourselves anywhere either by space craft or teleportation or and the third is a system where the Other You on the other planet receives You(African) in His body there; For this, we need the gatekeeper, and You know what we call the gatekeeper in Africa.

We are to begin that kind of education pretty soon. However a few Elders within each of our clans are well educated.

Will they come to save us? why would they do that? We are studying the recessive traits of ourselves here that we would share all over the universe and they are also studying somethings that we will get too but not experiencing wickedness.
To get rid of this white supremacy or non-black people's nonsense, STOP SHOWING THEM SYMPATHY. DON'T PRAY TO THEIR GOD, EVERYTHING THAT WILL EVER COME OUT OF THEIR MOUTH WILL ALWAYS BE A LIE BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS BE GEARED TOWARD WHITE SUPREMACY.
WHEN YOU PRAY IN THE MORNING, GET A QUIET TIME IN THE EVENING TO MEDITATE ON THAT WHICH YOU PRAYED FOR IN THE MORNING. LIMIT YOUR THOUGHTS, THE MORE THE THOUGHT IS LIMIT AND FOCUSED ON INTENSIVELY, THE GREATER THAT THOUGHT MATERIALIZE.

There would be several suns 1 or 2 that would come into our solar system, it is called "Golden age", non melanated would be burnt out, the Black people that eat food and live like non-black people would be burnt from the inside out. Bleached skin Out too.

ok . great. So have other black people from other universe come to earth here?
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
They come here as few of our initiates go to other places too. Since the universe keep expanding, It is a duty to every awaken Blackman and Blackwoman to study what Our First Parents kept there as surprise. We study it down to the very last atom.

That is why an initiate, Master Fard Muhammad a half-caste gave us questions such as this:
7. If one one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms, the total Atmosphere weighs eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds. One-third of eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds equal Atoms. Mr. Muhammad cracked one Atom into ten million parts. Then Mr. Sharrieff wants to know how much the one-third of a cracked Atom weighs?

8. Four quintillion pounds equal the total amount of Atoms. One one-hundredth of a square inch equals two hundred million Atoms. Extract the cube root of three-fourths of a cracked Atom. A cracked Atom equals one-tenth thousand of one. Mr. D. W. Shah wants to know what will be the weight of the cracked Atom.

They figures are precise without a mistake, atleast at the time when He gave the questions in 1930. They have both mathematical scientfic answer and also a spiritual scientific answer. (I don't know it yet).

They come here to do their study but would not interfere because, YOU told them not to (Unconsciously), because you are studying for the good of all Black people and the universe. We are studying weakness, forgetfulness, recessiveness, weak over the strong, evil, loss etc. The study is learn them and findout how to overcome Your own wickedness, evil, laziness, loss of loved ones etc. If You can study and learn them within a short time, then that is power. Hope you know the formula of power in physics.
They inturn are studying something totally different.

Why should we have to suffer to study?
First of all; GOD is fearless and You are GOD only just waking up and most are enjoying the sleep in ignorance.

secondly- in yoruba, they say: Ile Aye ni Ile eeko. and Ile Aye ni Ile Ogbon. which mean House of life is house of learning and house of learning wisdom.

Thirdly- One of the laws of Black people's education states: To know= To be. To know about something or somebody = To be that something or somebody. Example, to learn about a cockroach, you will have to be a cockroach, To learn about an orange, to have to be an orange (this are small things that in our usual state, we learn them before 9 years old, that was why I wrote that by 12 years, we will have known quantum physics.
Will anybody turn me into a cockroach? not physically, but you'd possess the cockroach minds, thus we know all about cockroach better than anybody.
We know how orange works in the body, and that is why Black respect nature in their awakened state.
We are now in a weak body studying weakness and powerlessness, we also turned the recessive germ into a humanbeing and gave it dominion just so that we can see how weak would rule the strong.

I have a proof:
Malidoma Patrice Somé
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malidoma_Patrice_Som%C3%A9

While he was young, He was stolen by white priest, and when he was able to excape many years later, he came back and started his education late, and he explained a few of them.

The Eloheim use to come openly few thousands of years ago, but when the non-black started killing and calling us witch and burning us, Eloheim only comes to the initiates. And almost all of us in mind/vision or dreams.

Akpobaro:
ok . great. So have other black people from other universe come to earth here?
Re: What Makes God A God? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
gatiano:
They come here as few of our initiates go to other places too. Since the universe keep expanding, It is a duty to every awaken Blackman and Blackwoman to study what Our First Parents kept there as surprise. We study it down to the very last atom.

That is why an initiate, Master Fard Muhammad a half-caste gave us questions such as this:
7. If one one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms, the total Atmosphere weighs eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds. One-third of eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds equal Atoms. Mr. Muhammad cracked one Atom into ten million parts. Then Mr. Sharrieff wants to know how much the one-third of a cracked Atom weighs?

8. Four quintillion pounds equal the total amount of Atoms. One one-hundredth of a square inch equals two hundred million Atoms. Extract the cube root of three-fourths of a cracked Atom. A cracked Atom equals one-tenth thousand of one. Mr. D. W. Shah wants to know what will be the weight of the cracked Atom.

They figures are precise without a mistake, atleast at the time when He gave the questions in 1930. They have both mathematical scientfic answer and also a spiritual scientific answer. (I don't know it yet).

They come here to do their study but would not interfere because, YOU told them not to (Unconsciously), because you are studying for the good of all Black people and the universe. We are studying weakness, forgetfulness, recessiveness, weak over the strong, evil, loss etc. The study is learn them and findout how to overcome Your own wickedness, evil, laziness, loss of loved ones etc. If You can study and learn them within a short time, then that is power. Hope you know the formula of power in physics.
They inturn are studying something totally different.

Why should we have to suffer to study?
First of all; GOD is fearless and You are GOD only just waking up and most are enjoying the sleep in ignorance.

secondly- in yoruba, they say: Ile Aye ni Ile eeko. and Ile Aye ni Ile Ogbon. which mean House of life is house of learning and house of learning wisdom.

Thirdly- One of the laws of Black people's education states: To know= To be. To know about something or somebody = To be that something or somebody. Example, to learn about a cockroach, you will have to be a cockroach, To learn about an orange, to have to be an orange (this are small things that in our usual state, we learn them before 9 years old, that was why I wrote that by 12 years, we will have known quantum physics.
Will anybody turn me into a cockroach? not physically, but you'd possess the cockroach minds, thus we know all about cockroach better than anybody.
We know how orange works in the body, and that is why Black respect nature in their awakened state.
We are now in a weak body studying weakness and powerlessness, we also turned the recessive germ into a humanbeing and gave it dominion just so that we can see how weak would rule the strong.

I have a proof:
Malidoma Patrice Somé
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malidoma_Patrice_Som%C3%A9

While he was young, He was stolen by white priest, and when he was able to excape many years later, he came back and started his education late, and he explained a few of them.

The Eloheim use to come openly few thousands of years ago, but when the non-black started killing and calling us witch and burning us, Eloheim only comes to the initiates. And almost all of us in mind/vision or dreams.

thank you so much. so you mean that even black men like Abraham, David, in the bible has the other of them in other universes , when they were alive?
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Yes. The only difference is the age. The white people are incapable of living long as we can, The Blackman can live up to 1 million years and more (Don't call me crazy, atleast not yet), Our first parent that built the universe who are the Spirit/Unconscious mind and memory lived a little over 1 trillion years. There are 1 billion and 8 million Blackmen and Blackwoman that created the universe, There can only be 1 billion 8 million Black people on every habitable earth planets like ours. We here are not more than that number and evenly divided between Man and Woman.

The reason why we chose to ascend is :
1) To experience live more better
2) To control population. amongst many other reasons unknown to me now.

Food is the only reason why we live. Food has no other purpose than that, food is not for pleasure or savour or partying, it is simply to make us live. If we treat it asuch, it is garanteed that we live long and also what food to eat, how the soil must be treated to produce such food, We never ate blood.

Since the non-black people can't exceed 120 years, and we want to experience the recessiveness way of live, it makes sense that we should reduce ours too in the main time and would be reset back when they(non-black) are physically out which is happening as we speak.

Thus, when we die, the other us in the rest of the worlds will not, they are unique conscious people as You and I are also unique, the only thing that connects us is the First parent/unconscious/Spirit/best name for them is THE ORIGINATOR.

The average year of the Blackman and Blackwoman universally is set at an average of 7,000 years old based on our solar system calculation.
The Elder's council whose head we call GOD/ELEDUMARE/CHUKWU/ALLAH ETC, they live 700,000 years. There are 24 of them in the council, each has a rule of 25,000 years.

Akpobaro:
thank you so much. so you mean that even black men like Abraham, David, in the bible has the other of them in other universes , when they were alive?
Re: What Makes God A God? by orisa37: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2015
God is worshipped directly and never by proxy. Proxy worship is idollatery. Jesus was the son of man on earth representing all sons and daughters of God in Heaven 'cos He is God. Hebrew 1.
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2015
"If you do not know who you really are, you cannot truly repent, if you do not truly repent, your slavery continues forever. 1, I agree 100%" -By orisa37.
I love that so much. Why 37? If you do not feel the need to explain, I understand.

orisa37:
God is worshipped directly and never by proxy. Proxy worship is idollatery. Jesus was the son of man on earth representing all sons and daughters of God in Heaven 'cos He is God. Hebrew 1.
Re: What Makes God A God? by orisa37: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Also please read properly the works of His Hand in Genesis. He did all those with a big Bang which remains an inexplanable puzzle to Scientists and Philosophers till date. In Yoruba mythology, Olorun is God. Olodumare is The Lord. So Lord God is Olorun Olodumare. They are not orisas 'cos nobody found them. They, in One Piece, found us and made the Heavens, the earth, the oceans and all that are in them. Orisas, small gods that we find are the prophets, the apostles, and all the abstract things we imagine that they have extraordinary motivating forces behind them such as the sea(Olokun), Bacchus(wine: olotin) etc.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Emusan(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jozzy4:

: Jesus is another God ??
And this is how you're being taught in your English class to ask question.
Anyway it's depend on where your 'another' belongs to.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Weah96: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
gatiano:

[size=20pt]It was based solely on rituals and initiation[/size]

I recall asking you about the identity of the predominant entheogen, and you denied knowledge of the practice. Well, you've just described the practice of consuming entheogens in a ceremonial setting.

It is the express route to understanding oneself and the universe. Knowing African people, they probably had the recipes to some of the most potent ones known to mankind. They still do.

I've never done Iboga, but I gather that the experience is one of constant learning. Iboga herbalists are known to ask subjects to write down some questions about ANYTHING before commencing their ritual.

1 Like

Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
You no dey forget? I knew it would come up someday and I have been waiting for it.

You are right, but only in most cases which may pertain to People like You and I that didn't grow up in the villages surrounded by nature and natural things.
We that grew up in the cities or outside of Africa are agitated and we have a lot of lies in our sub-consciousness, yet those lies are needed, I will explain.

The most important stage or age of any person's life is between that time when a baby is conscious and his/her 8th birthday (i.e until 7). Everything a person does in its entire life time depends on what experiences and observations he/she got between those innocent period(first 7 years).
Any child that spent his/her first 7 years in the village or within a family who are aware, who know things more naturally as it comes to him/her. They are not indoctrinated in any kind or sort of beliefs. They played around freely, pushed tire on the street, bath on the streets, climbed trees, almost mistake a snake for a rope, doing freely as they felt, and were more in tune with nature and theirselves. And at the end of the day, Their parent or guardian will make them give account of what they did everyday thus, they possess the power and ability to remember, up into the time of what they did before been concived. (I have seen one). These people will not need entheogen.

The other set of children are like Me, I can't speak for nobody else but 99% of us are indoctrinated right from the very moment we were born. church things, baptizism, mosque, voltron, doctor who, arguing on tv(speak out and debate), correct english please, no vernicular, water bottle to school, forced to eat three to five times a day, jesus is the saviour, mohammed the only, you must study hard to be a doctor/engineer attitude from parents, offering/giving out your possession for nothing in return, holy communion, whiteman everything etc.... We need overdose of everything to be able to even recollect anything. The most these set can remember is there 5th birthday cake.

A child from the age of 6 months till 7 years of age should be allowed to explore under a watchful supervision. That mean keep away all stuff harmful to children.

Weah96:

I recall asking you about the identity of the predominant entheogen, and you denied knowledge of the practice. Well, you've just described the practice of consuming entheogens in a ceremonial setting.

It is the express route to understanding oneself and the universe. Knowing African people, they probably had the recipes to some of the most potent ones known to mankind. They still do.

I've never done Iboga, but I gather that the experience is one of constant learning. Iboga herbalists are known to ask subjects to write down some questions about ANYTHING before commencing their ritual.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Weah96: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
gatiano:
You no dey forget? I knew it would come up someday and I have been waiting for it.

You are right, but only in most cases which may pertain to People like You and I that didn't grow up in the villages surrounded by nature and natural things.
We that grew up in the cities or outside of Africa are agitated and we have a lot of lies in our sub-consciousness, yet those lies are needed, I will explain.

The most important stage or age of any person's life is between that time when a baby is conscious and his/her 8th birthday (i.e until 7). Everything a person does in its entire life time depends on what experiences and observations he/she got between those innocent period(first 7 years).
Any child that spent his/her first 7 years in the village or within a family who are aware, who know things more naturally as it comes to him/her. They are not indoctrinated in any kind or sort of beliefs. They played around freely, pushed tire on the street, bath on the streets, climbed trees, almost mistake a snake for a rope, doing freely as they felt, and were more in tune with nature and theirselves. And at the end of the day, Their parent or guardian will make them give account of what they did everyday thus, they possess the power and ability to remember, up into the time of what they did before been concived. (I have seen one). These people will not need entheogen.

The other set of children are like Me, I can't speak for nobody else but 99% of us are indoctrinated right from the very moment we were born. church things, baptizism, mosque, voltron, doctor who, arguing on tv(speak out and debate), correct english please, no vernicular, water bottle to school, forced to eat three to five times a day, jesus is the saviour, mohammed the only, you must study hard to be a doctor/engineer attitude from parents, offering/giving out your possession for nothing in return, holy communion, whiteman everything etc.... We need overdose of everything to be able to even recollect anything. The most these set can remember is there 5th birthday cake.

A child from the age of 6 months till 7 years of age should be allowed to explore under a watchful supervision. That mean keep away all stuff harmful to children.

What is your opinion on the Qur'an and bible? They appear to be works written by people who were using spiritual plants.
Moses and the burning bush comes to mind. Can you tell me that the subject Moses wasn't under the influence when he heard a "bush" talking to him?
Re: What Makes God A God? by theunusualmoon(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecidedI wonder where gatiano gets all these things he says from.gatiano, for your own good, it had better not be a book.
Re: What Makes God A God? by Weah96: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
theunusualmoon:
undecidedI wonder where gatiano gets all these things he says from.gatiano, for your own good, it had better not be a book.

It does come from a book(s), and that Blackroots Science online site.
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
I do know that both the Quran and the Bible are taken from a more bigger book, according to Elijah Muhammad that was written by the Elders 25000 years ago. They could see into future, It is more easier to look into the future than to recall into the realities of the past according to African Elders. I did not cast Ifa, But reading the Odu Ifa makes me sure of that, that the Bible and The Quran were taken from a more bigger Book. I am not saying it is IFA, However, Ifa is much older than both the Bible and Quran.
Most of the Prophets in the Bible and the Quran who are the same minus a few, they were mostly trained by the Elders, and if it would involve Ritual and Initiation, then they must be dominant melanated people.

The historical stories of the Bible has been twisted over time, by the white people who are initiated into 33 degree knowledge. They have been twisting the book over and over and over again hiding the mathematical and scientific parts of it into myths, few were taught to them in myths that till today, they couldn't figure the truth out.
The Quran is not for the arabs there today, It is infact against them revealing who and what they are, so they created the hadith to explain the the Quran.

The burning bush is different in the Bible from the Quran. I do believe in my opinion that that was a scientific backing to that story which the caucasians have hidden or do not know either.

Weah96:

What is your opinion on the Qur'an and bible? They appear to be works written by people who were using spiritual plants.
Moses and the burning bush comes to mind. Can you tell me that the subject Moses wasn't under the influence when he heard a "bush" talking to him?
Re: What Makes God A God? by theunusualmoon(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
.gatiano are you talking about the Elijah Muhammad that Malcom X worked with? And secondly,please answer with all honesty.can you marry a caucasian(white woman)?
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Where else can anybody gain knowledge, if not from reading books. Well, there is another source, it from listening to those that know better. However, it all depends on You and I to keep our intuition and minds sharp so as not to be deceived.

Unlike many Black people or humans, I respect my Elders a lot, and they always tell me so. What do you think I can get from such gestures? They tell me histories and stories. I got very addicted to respecting My Elders. They just plant somethings there into our sub-conscious mind. When it is right, Truth would just ignite them. It is coupled also with the experiences and observations that one has made which clears the straight path.

I am still young and I am not holy, I still do things that should not be of an Omoluabi but I try. One of the good things about getting close to one's Creator is that , You get paid immidiately after the crime or a disagreeable deeds.

Before Blackroots sciences was Elijah Muhammad. Elijah Muhammad was the eye opener. Before Him are My Elders Back in Africa and my observation.

theunusualmoon:

2 Likes

Re: What Makes God A God? by theunusualmoon(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
@gatiano: I believe you left out the white woman part. Am I right? And you still haven't said unequivocally if it was the same Elijah Muhammad that malcom X worked with or not.
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
xaxaxax, When I/We say whiteman, I mean both the genders, The whitewoman is more dangerous and the white-supremacist last weapon which is what they now have been using for the past 50 to 60 years. However, We have always use the whitewoman as a strategic weapon too through Our half caste People who are also Black. and especially those half-castes that look white with straight hair.

The white people can't disprove Elijah Muhammad, They only arguments is through the relationship between Elijah Muhammad, Nation of Islam and Malcolm Shabazz. But they white people/non-blacks with the Blacks that fall for their tricks are just little children. Who can play God's game?

theunusualmoon:
@gatiano: I believe you left out the white woman part. Am I right? And you still haven't said unequivocally if it was the same Elijah Muhammad that malcom X worked with or not.
Re: What Makes God A God? by theunusualmoon(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
@gatiano: I wonder why you have refused to answer my questions in a way that everyone will follow but still I will proceed.

Are you aware that malcom X's death was partly because of his fall out with Elijah Muhammad?

Are you aware that Elijah Muhammad was promiscuous,especially with young women?
How do we adhere to the teachings of a seedy man?
And lastly, don't you think your opinions on white people are a bit racist?
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nation of Islam or Elijah Muhammad do not have no hands in the passing of Malcolm Shabazz, the united states govt only used the opportunity to organise Malcolm assasination from the hand's of a Black person.

Elijah Muhammad married more than one wife. Whatever goes on in another man's house will never be none of my concern. My Mother calls anybody that does so "A toju bo ile onile" meaning poke nosing.

Can a truth be equated with racism? then we can simply replace the word "truth" with "racism". It is not racism, it is simply the truth.
And I don't hate or love. When you understand a situation or person, You can either hate or love the deed of a person or the outcome of a situation.

theunusualmoon:
@gatiano: I wonder why you have refused to answer my questions in a way that everyone will follow but still I will proceed.

Are you aware that malcom X's death was partly because of his fall out with Elijah Muhammad?

Are you aware that Elijah Muhammad was promiscuous,especially with young women?
How do we adhere to the teachings of a seedy man?
And lastly, don't you think your opinions on white people are a bit racist?
Re: What Makes God A God? by theunusualmoon(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
gatiano:
Nation of Islam or Elijah Muhammad do not have no hands in the passing of Malcolm Shabazz, the united states govt only used the opportunity to organise Malcolm assasination from the hand's of a Black person.

Elijah Muhammad married more than one wife. Whatever goes on in another man's house will never be none of my concern. My Mother calls anybody that does so "A toju bo ile onile" meaning poke nosing.

Can a truth be equated with racism? then we can simply replace the word "truth" with "racism". It is not racism, it is simply the truth.
And I don't hate or love. When you understand a situation or person, You can either hate or love the deed of a person or the outcome of a situation.

Okay let's go one step back. If Elijah Muhammad was upright and just why did malcom X fall out with him?
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
There is no questioning Elijah Muhammad's uprightness. He did His duty more than it was even expected. The fallout of Malcolm Shabazz was that He was suspended from the Nation of Islam.
After the death of kennedy, Elijah Muhammad told all Ministers never to comment. Malcolm Shabazz made a comment "the chicken has come home to roost He said". He was suspended, He got hurt, He went on a trip to Mecca, where He was shown beauty and wealth just like Jesus was tempted with, Jesus passed His and overcome the temptation. Malcolm Shabazz got carried away with it, and decided to form His own movement.

theunusualmoon:

Okay let's go one step back. If Elijah Muhammad was upright and just why did malcom X fall out with him?
Re: What Makes God A God? by theunusualmoon(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
gatiano:
There is no questioning Elijah Muhammad's uprightness. He did His duty more than it was even expected. The fallout of Malcolm Shabazz was that He was suspended from the Nation of Islam.
After the death of kennedy, Elijah Muhammad told all Ministers never to comment. Malcolm Shabazz made a comment "the chicken has come home to roost He said". He was suspended, He got hurt, He went on a trip to Mecca, where He was shown beauty and wealth just like Jesus was tempted with, Jesus passed His and overcome the temptation. Malcolm Shabazz got carried away with it, and decided to form His own movement.

No, I am not talking about his comments on kennedy's death. I am talking about the fall out they had after malcom X discovered the luxurious and lascivious life style of Elijah Muhammad.
Re: What Makes God A God? by gatiano(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
All that was after he was suspended or expelled from the Nation of Islam which was as a result of Him making those comment after He had been ordered by His Superior.
All those other things are just stories. Like I said, Nobody has the business to poke into somebody else's household. It wasn't as if Elijah Muhammad was abusing anybody.

And may I ask what luxurious live was Elijah Muhammad having, Can you be specific?

theunusualmoon:

No, I am not talking about his comments on kennedy's death. I am talking about the fall out they had after malcom X discovered the luxurious and lascivious life style of Elijah Muhammad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easter Day Significance And True Meaning!!! / Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... / Since I've Joined Nairaland,what I've Learned About Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.