Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis (24152 Views)

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide / Michele Ekure Receives AIT Staff From ICT Department / AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Spybradd:

shocked Instead of remaining shocked PARTIAL indeed!!! shocked

So much for the certificateless supporting the certificateless..

Olodo lollll...
grin

Seriously, some of you think that just anybody on Nairaland will stoop to your levels to haul insults unnecessarily.
Its a real pity.

#Going back to eating my lunch with gusto

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by ogawisdom(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
D workers r learners do dey tink Buhari has forgiven them of d image damage they caused him during campaign. They shld speak to NUJ or go on strike undecided n get fired n get prepared for d court case dt will follow but after every every u won't continue working for AIT
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by LatestTrend: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
You murdered it. grin

lopekomo:
what is Buhari's own?
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Spybradd: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Agbegilodo:

So you are still on top this matter?? Campaigning after elections. .. Anyway I pray that you will never be in a situation where you will turn to the person you tried to ridicule for help. ..just like these AIT workers. ...

By the way, I heard his certificate is at the bottom of the Lagos Lagoon. ..you can help us try to retrieve it. ..

Gerrhaout! Thou baboon..how'bout majority of the posts from on this thread,aint them mostly accusation as regards AIT's stands on bh during the campaigns and elections? Or are u blind to see that?
Infact and in short,thou art a monkey..Lolllll...
grin

cc: realGURU
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by favourmic(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
No be AIT they shout baba no get certificate?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Spybradd: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
vivaciousFISH_BRAINvivi:

Seriously, some of you think that just anybody on Nairaland will stoop to your levels to haul insults unnecessarily.
Its a real pity.

#Going back to eating my lunch with gusto

giant olodo,instead of u to acknowledge ur mistake and brazen "fish_brainliness", and kiss me and beg for my world famous autograph,u are here on some "feminine anusal psycho monologue"....
Olodo rabata!

Partial kò,patoranky ni..lollll

grin
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Agbegilodo: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Spybradd:

Gerrhaout! Thou baboon..how'bout majority of the posts from on this thread,aint them mostly accusation as regards AIT's stands on bh during the campaigns and elections? Or are u blind to see that?
Infact and in short,thou art a monkey..Lolllll...
grin

cc: realGURU

Your poor use of English just goes to show who the real monkey is. ...will be nice to see your certificate though... I rest my case
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by barcaboi(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
HonourablePomk:
I concur with this. A police man told me they have not been paid last month salary also. How do they survive today is 12 of August and you accuse them of corruption. Buhari FG do something
wetin u dey talk sef? Na FG get AIT ni? ask FG workers if they've not bn paid....My mum has bn paid and the policeman is a liar
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Spybradd: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Agbegilodo:

Your poor use of English just goes to show who the real monkey is. ...will be nice to see your certificate though... I rest my case

lolll...see painment,o...

Ok,thou art not a monkey,but a real monkey grin

but common,artful dodger,why play possum,why didntcha address the issue i pointed out,huh?
thou art a hypocritical baboon?

grin
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by HonourablePomk: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcaboi:
wetin u dey talk sef? Na FG get AIT ni? ask FG workers if they've not bn paid....My mum has bn paid and the policeman is a liar

Thanks for the clarification. I found it hard to believe that the police hasn't been paid salary at this time I of the month
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Spybradd: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Going back to eating my lunch of fufu and eguci with spiced bones and ugboloko...abeit with gusto

have mercy on bingo,na,haba!

grin
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by babafirst(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
mymadam:
Dear AIT Staff,

Kindly note that your matter is private, very private. Patriotic Nigerians want you to keep it so. Please DO NOT distract our leader. Did you recognize PMB, or any 'perceived enemy' for that matter, when the going was good? Please, please, and please, take a night flight to Otuoke for the appropriate solution to your problem. Thank you, Good luck, and God bless.

Signed: mymadam
lwkmmmmpissforbodi. This is one of the best replies ever on Nairaland.Looooool.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by babafirst(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lool,let them go to Olisah Metuh for bail-out fund.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by babafirst(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
tobimillar:
When next you are reading news.... just scream ""dokpesi na thunder go fire you and your family....as you suffer me, na so devil go suffer .you....." after that, go and drop your resignation letter...

ohhhh my Gosh,u people are so funny,SaTANites are not even talking.They are hiding their heads in shame.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Spybradd:

have mercy on bingo,na,haba!

grin

Such a child. I have no time to play little games with you. Save it for like minds you know on Nairaland.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by olumalcolm(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Abeg dis pple shuld jst let my Presido rest Abeg. On top everytin wey dey happen for dis country,una wan add una own join. Wen unaa dey yarn dutch,una no knw abi. E b lik say una no well. Ebi lo n pa monamona ku,ebi lo ma pa yin ku

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by wiseoneking: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
marked10:
Some members of staff of the Africa Independent Television (AIT) in Kaduna state have called on the federal government to intervene in their salary crisis, Daily Trust reports. The workers claim that the management have refused to pay their salary and alleged that the non-payment of salaries was a deliberate action from the management.

Daily Trust reports that one of the workers who pleaded anonymity claimed that the salary for August, 2014 was paid on Tuesday, August 11, 2015. He claimed that when the management paid any month’s salary, it would take another five months before another payment was made.

“There has been no communication or excuse whatsoever from management for non-payment of staff salary. When they pay for one month, it will take about four to five months before another payment will be made,” “A lot of people have left the organisation due to this problem while more people are planning to leave; yet the management are not bothered.

“We feel the non-payment is deliberate because the money is there but we are not been paid. “The non-payment is inflicting suffering on us because we have families that we cannot cater for, we find it difficult to feed, pay our children’s school fees, house rent and other utility bills,”

He called on the Nigerian Union of journalist and the federal government to look into the matter as it was fast becoming unbearable. “We are really suffering and some of us cannot quit our jobs because there are no available jobs out there.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/ait-staff-beg-gen-buhari-to-intervene.html

He has not been able to intervene in the states and federal workers that are been owned and you want him to tackle your own. Let him first save the ravaged osun, edo, imo etc that are languishing before any other thing. ALT kaduna just want to gossip dokpesi to the world.

1 Like

Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Spybradd: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Such a child. I have no time to play little games with you. Save it for like minds you know on Nairaland.

fine...but i hope u dont also cry to Buhari to come save you from Bone_stuck_in_the throatitis....lolllllll
grin
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Spybradd:

fine...but i hope u dont also cry to Buhari to come save you from Bone_stuck_in_the throatitis....lolllllll
grin
As you can probably tell, you are the only one grinning at your useless and childish jokes.
In future, do learn to act a little bit more maturely.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Also call him to intervene when your wifes no gree give una punny, abi na the DD man employ una.

Nigerians cant stop making me angry with their useless demands
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by DJBIGGY(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
marked10:
Some members of staff of the Africa Independent Television (AIT) in Kaduna state have called on the federal government to intervene in their salary crisis, Daily Trust reports. The workers claim that the management have refused to pay their salary and alleged that the non-payment of salaries was a deliberate action from the management.

Daily Trust reports that one of the workers who pleaded anonymity claimed that the salary for August, 2014 was paid on Tuesday, August 11, 2015. He claimed that when the management paid any month’s salary, it would take another five months before another payment was made.

“There has been no communication or excuse whatsoever from management for non-payment of staff salary. When they pay for one month, it will take about four to five months before another payment will be made,” “A lot of people have left the organisation due to this problem while more people are planning to leave; yet the management are not bothered.

“We feel the non-payment is deliberate because the money is there but we are not been paid. “The non-payment is inflicting suffering on us because we have families that we cannot cater for, we find it difficult to feed, pay our children’s school fees, house rent and other utility bills,”

He called on the Nigerian Union of journalist and the federal government to look into the matter as it was fast becoming unbearable. “We are really suffering and some of us cannot quit our jobs because there are no available jobs out there.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/ait-staff-beg-gen-buhari-to-intervene.html

When they were happily running hate campaign against the same man who they want him to turn their messiah... Tufiakwa! anyways if they didnt to it they would have been sacked
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by amusadele: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
mymadam:
Dear AIT Staff,

Kindly note that your matter is private, very private. Patriotic Nigerians want you to keep it so. Please DO NOT distract our leader. Did you recognize PMB, or any 'perceived enemy' for that matter, when the going was good? Please, please, and please, take a night flight to Otuoke for the appropriate solution to your problem. Thank you, Good luck, and God bless.

Signed: mymadam
Do you know that I am also not happy for this request? Why would any sensible individual ask a barbarian like Buhari to interfer in an issue of a private company? Buhari, who was described as the topmost general yet goes about begging people for help. Buhari, apart from being one of the dullest and a known dunce of our time is not able to stop the killing. In fact Buhari is a mad man and does not fit into people who are useful in modern times.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by otiigba1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
"A lot of people have left the firm and some are planing to leave". And management don't care,
So what are the remaining staffs still doing working there? Waiting for Jesus christ? undecided some nigerians are really dumb
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by ogundeleai(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
That Man is the first media chairman that openly display partisanship in the history of this Nation.. Just days back, he was reported to be mending fence among PDP members in Edo State..
Be that as it may, let the affected staffs directed their grievances to their company chairman
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Spybradd: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

As you can probably tell, you are the only one grinning at your useless and childish jokes.
In future, do learn to act a little bit more maturely.

nails and roasted corn in the handbag

grin
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by front247: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wetin concern buhari wit private firm
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by ikorodureporta: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
D f.govt shld do sth abt organisations not willing to pay their workers.....
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by omo9ja1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
for me AIT play within the scope of politic mixing professional journalism with politics

however PMB should listen to this innocent staff plead and do something "I belong to everybody.........-PMB"
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by tundeontop: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
If PMB close down the confused company, some mor.on will call it witch-hunt.
Re: AIT Staff Beg Buhari To Intervene In Salary Crisis by Ahmadgani(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
For the hate documentries you aired about him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs Are Ruining Morales Of Employees / Back To Nigeria After Medical School? / Transcorp Hilton Staff Loses Job For Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.