Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Do You Feed Your Kids & Where Do You Take Them During Summer Holidays? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Feed Your Kids & Where Do You Take Them During Summer Holidays? (1307 Views)

NGO Plans To Feed 30,000 During Ramadan / What Are Your Kids Doing This Summer / How To Feed Your Family During This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Feed Your Kids & Where Do You Take Them During Summer Holidays? by saiprojects(f): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2015
As a parents our brains work ten times as fast when our kids go on that looooong summer break; especially of both husband and wife are working and we have to take the kids on holiday or summer school.

What do you feed your kids during the holidays and where do you take them on holiday?

Do you over indulge them or you still try and maintain their diet?

Lets discuss please?

Article available here:-http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2015/04/summer-holidays-what-to-feed-kids-where.html

*this image is not mine oh, before people start to hound me on here**

Re: What Do You Feed Your Kids & Where Do You Take Them During Summer Holidays? by eme1n(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
See question. What they normally eat, nothing new. Take them to playgrounds and or cinema. More of playgrounds so they can burn off hyperactivity and they will sleep throughout the night.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Feed Your Kids & Where Do You Take Them During Summer Holidays? by fireforfire: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Depends on ur income n num of kids one has.
if u hv too many kids n not enuf cash to take them away on hols, u can simply take dem.out on weekends to d beach , eateries, parks etc so dat atleast they wont feel left out wen dey resum.school and dia friends are recounting how fun filled their holiday was.

For those wit plenty ofcash, travrllin out od d countrt is affordable.
a friend of mine took his family to uk and Dey r currently in americs now.

Me, i just managed to take my son to blackpool beach which is anoda town of abt 2hrs drive frm where i live. all within uk. tjats what i can affod.
Re: What Do You Feed Your Kids & Where Do You Take Them During Summer Holidays? by saiprojects(f): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
But questions are meant to be asked na... Do you take them to the playgroud everyday?? Do they not get bored of doing the same thing over and over again for 6 weeks?
eme1n:
See question. What they normally eat, nothing new. Take them to playgrounds and or cinema. More of playgrounds so they can burn off hyperactivity and they will sleep throughout the night.
Re: What Do You Feed Your Kids & Where Do You Take Them During Summer Holidays? by saiprojects(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
I feel you jare, what you are doing is called Staycation, if one cannot afford a vacation, Staycation is the best option
fireforfire:
Depends on ur income n num of kids one has.
if u hv too many kids n not enuf cash to take them away on hols, u can simply take dem.out on weekends to d beach , eateries, parks etc so dat atleast they wont feel left out wen dey resum.school and dia friends are recounting how fun filled their holiday was.

For those wit plenty ofcash, travrllin out od d countrt is affordable.
a friend of mine took his family to uk and Dey r currently in americs now.

Me, i just managed to take my son to blackpool beach which is anoda town of abt 2hrs drive frm where i live. all within uk. tjats what i can affod.
Re: What Do You Feed Your Kids & Where Do You Take Them During Summer Holidays? by eme1n(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Take them to museums, zoo's, farms so they know how fruits n veg are cultivated. As simple as a poultry visit will teach them a lot..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Deserves The Glory Of A Wonderful Looking cake / See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume / Cockrels For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.