Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume (1305 Views)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / Coca-cola Advises Nigerians To Consume More Fruits, Reduce Sugar Intake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by ricsman(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
after eating it they said it taste like snake. who have eaten this before?

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by FastShipping: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hunger in the land.
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by owen10(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is a bad spirit.... chisos
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by ricsman(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2016

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by Redomi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Haaa, Nigerians. The whole meat no reach big rat. Some people can eat poo.
Must we eat all animals? Can't we save it life and let it go? Ojúkòkòrò, Àtenuje, Òkánjúwà. I will rather give myself to Boko Haram instead of touching that thing, talk less of putting it in my mouth.
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by Bugatie(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
ricsman:
after eating it they said it taste like snake. who have eaten this before?

Bros you missed that delicacy of a lifetime, Abeg e remain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by Bugatie(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
FastShipping:
Hunger in the land.

Don't tell me you don't do bush meat bros
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by ricsman(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bugatie:

Bros you missed that delicacy of a lifetime, Abeg e remain?
for where, u need to see how they were struggling for the meat.
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by finalboss(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
bunchs of broke ass niggers
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by Bugatie(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
ricsman:
for where, u need to see how they were struggling for the meat.

Those your friends greedy die, go check the pot for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by omooba969(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Awon onijekuje...shioor! cool
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by thesicilian: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
I bet this is how people introduce dangerous diseases like Ebola into the community

1 Like

Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by ricsman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bugatie:

Those your friends greedy die, go check the pot for me
guy check the pics, the meat no near pot o. na roasting things.
Re: See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume by ricsman(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
MissyB3 should see this.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Cook Noodles With Egg Can I Call Myself A Cook? / How To Cook Tasty Egusi/bitter Leaf Soup using Tasty Cubes (photo) / Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.