Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) (32218 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / NAF Hospital For Boko Haram Victims Commences Operations In Borno (photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by unitysheart(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
grandstar:

Is that Igieduma in the background in your profile? Never been there

You are very correct. Served there for five years.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by SapeleWater(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

Good to hear that!

May Allah continue to guide and protect her in Jesus name. Aseeee

Get well soon baby Aisha.
Bros, no vex o. But make u no dey mix Allah and Jesus for prayer again. Na who go answer the prayer
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
SapeleWater:

Bros, no vex o. But make u no dey mix Allah and Jesus for prayer again. Na who go answer the prayer

Whoever pleases too.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Khameal007(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

Show me a verse in your bible that talk about "Hell'

where in my post did I mention the Bible? even though there are Scriptures taking bou hell..but please where in my post the I mention the Bible... please sir,if you don't understand my post don't quote me next time.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Khameal007:

where in my post did I mention the Bible? even though there are Scriptures taking bou hell..but please where in my post the I mention the Bible... please sir,if you don't understand my post don't quote me next time.

You mentioned Hell is real and i ask you a question which you cant answer. If you dont understand my first quote; why quote me in the first place.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by chudi55: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
grandstar:
Thank God. War is bad. One day, they'll be a thing of the past (Pslams 46:9). Pray for God's kingdom to come. Its our salvation (Matthew 6:9-10)
GOD's kingdom might be BIAFRA were the truth will only rule with the inscript of true religion
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by grandstar(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
unitysheart:

wow. Are you now at the branch office?
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by grandstar(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
unitysheart:

Do you know brothers Dongari, Osunde, Adenle, Nathaniel Eze, Ukpong and Olubo?
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by unitysheart(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
grandstar:

Do you know brothers Dongari, Osunde, Adenle, Nathaniel Eze, Ukpong and Olubo?

Adenle was formerly in the same department with me. LDC department. Formerly KHCD. Olubo is my personal person. We are very close. I know Daniel Ukpong.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by astute07(f): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Do u speak d PURE language.
grandstar:
Thank God. War is bad. One day, they'll be a thing of the past (Pslams 46:9). Pray for God's kingdom to come. Its our salvation (Matthew 6:9-10)
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by grandstar(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
astute07:

YES
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by grandstar(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
unitysheart:

Adenle was formerly in the same department with me. LDC department. Formerly KHCD. Olubo is my personal person. We are very close. I know Daniel Ukpong.

They are all in my congregation. Olubo left and joined the Yoruba congregation downstairs. We use the same Kingdom hall.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
astute07:

Yes , was at meeting today.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Khameal007(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

You mentioned Hell is real and i ask you a question which you cant answer. If you dont understand my first quote; why quote me in the first place.

wait.. I mentioned 'hell is real' ? ... I mentioned it verbatim? mehn I believe you're not dull.. So can you kindly highlight where I mentioned it... if you can't then people like you are the reason why the middle finger was made.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Khameal007(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

wait.. I mentioned 'hell is real' ? ... I mentioned it verbatim? mehn I believe you're not dull.. So can you kindly highlight where I mentioned it... if you can't then people like you are the reason why the middle finger was made.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by merits(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

Good to hear that!

May Allah continue to guide and protect her in Jesus name. Aseeee

Get well soon baby Aisha.
wic kind praya b dis?na wa 4 u ooo,u b freethinker?
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Khameal007:

Just like the middle finger was made to for your mother's pusssy.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by riczy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
grandstar: ar u a witness?
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by grandstar(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
riczy:
grandstar: ar u a witness?
YES. I was at meeting today
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Khameal007(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2015
MosakuAW:

Just like the middle finger was made for my mother's useless pusssy.
wow.. OK.. good to know...
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Khameal007:

wow.. OK.. good to know...

Good to know that ur mama is an ass-hole.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Khameal007(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2015
MosakuAW:

Good to know that my mama is an ass-hole.

lmao.. take it easy on your mama... I know she a Ho£ ..but easy. ..now enough about your mom... start telling us how useless your father is.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Khameal007:

lmao.. take it easy on your mama... I know she a Ho£ ..but easy. ..now enough about your mom... start telling us how useless your father is.

Am so sorry for your useless father and mother for flushing away the placenta you came with. They suppose to have keep it and flush you away instead cos you are useless to human race.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by unitysheart(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2015
grandstar:

They are all in my congregation. Olubo left and joined the Yoruba congregation downstairs. We use the same Kingdom hall.

Nice one bro. Good to connect with you here. I knew only a JW would pray the way you did. The main reason I quoted u and said we pray let it come let it come.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by astute07(f): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
grandstar:

Yes , was at meeting today.
That's nice!.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Omotayor123(f): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Charlet9:
Story for the God's....well #Godwin @my 1st eva comment Oluwa reason my mata
You try grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / Soldiers Accused Of Shooting Anti-Fulani Herdsmen Protesters In Benue State / Full Time Table Of APC Campaign And Rallies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.