Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,886 members, 7,859,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) (32226 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / NAF Hospital For Boko Haram Victims Commences Operations In Borno (photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by grandstar(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
timilinda:

My brother, don't 4get to report the time u spend in this informal witnessing ooo!

I will sister! grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by sonnie10: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Alhamdulillahi

No be for here! Wait make I take cover first.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

If amnesty will prevent others from going through what this girl has been through they I will say yes. Your lord offered amnesty too
I don't expect anything different from a sai buharists. GEJ never offered anyone amnesty...

Rewarding Boko haram terrorists with amnesty has been the dream of Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
temmypotter:
Yes... As a leader,you'd do anything in your power to disrupt these kinda incidents re-occuring in the future. Prevention is better than cure.. The amnesty move might be a head start to preventing a hundred more aishas from getting burnt.
No sane country negotiate peace with terrorists. I think Buhari is hiding something
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by ZACHIE: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where are the grammar alert ones?
Did anyone pick what I picked?
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by delishpot: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
strongerthaneva:
me dey wait like hell so come on bro..

Ok......take this chair sidown for here and wait.. nor vex for the delay, i dey come now now. But I for prefere if you wait likr heaven sha. We go need AC when I come.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by grandstar(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
unitysheart:

We pray let it come, let it come.

Is that Igieduma in the background in your profile? Never been there
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by delishpot: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
ZACHIE:
Where are the grammar alert ones?
Did anyone pick what I picked?

Share what you pick reach me make I know too bros
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by PassingShot(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:

No sane country negotiate peace with terrorists. I think Buhari is hiding something
You need to see a psychiatrist very fast.

Your sanity is very questionable.

"No link between Buhari and Boko Haram" - Presidency http://www.punchng.com/news/no-link-between-buhari-boko-haram-jonathan-campaign-group/

"PDP is Boko Haram. Boko Haram is PDP" - Former NSA Andrew Azazi https://www.nairaland.com/925178/boko-haram-pdp-pdp-boko

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fabrepass:

shut up. Allah and Jesus are terrorists. lf they can truly protect people why do they allow the attacks in the first place?? Hope you know that thousands have lost their lives already?

l wish the affected babies speed recovery.

To hell with Jesus and allah.

Why cant you make your point without telling me to shut up.

I guess that is the same thing you told your father when he tried to teach you that God exist.. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by strongerthaneva(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
delishpot:

Ok......take this chair sidown for here and wait.. nor vex for the delay, i dey come now now. But I for prefere if you wait likr heaven sha. We go need AC when I come.
lolzz badoo olamide best friend...well have move on with my life shakiti Bobo local de..
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Khameal007(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

Good to hear that!

May Allah continue to guide and protect her in Jesus name. Aseeee

Get well soon baby Aisha.

Jesus and Allah in the same sentence... ? do you know the meaning of 'Concord incongruity '? please desist from practice of Chrislam .. you can't be in between.. choose one.. there's no meeting point between hell and heaven .. it's either it's Hell or Heaven.. there's no HELLVEN.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Israel5(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Victims of pimples nkor? It's nt fair o. grin
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Khameal007:

Jesus and Allah in the same sentence... ? do you know the meaning of 'Concord incongruity '? please desist from practice of Chrislam .. you can't be in between.. choose one.. there's no meeting point between hell and heaven .. it's either it's Hell or Heaven.. there's no HELLVEN.

Show me a verse in your bible that talk about "Hell'
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Mariojane(f): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

Good to hear that!

May Allah continue to guide and protect her in Jesus name. Aseeee

Get well soon baby Aisha.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy which one you be na?
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by temmypotter(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:

I am not as politically inclined as you are but I know this much to disprove your statement.. For the past 5-6 years, The US government has been pursuing peace talks with the Afghan Taliban albeit unsuccessfully and I know also that the US is just about how sane a country gets in regards to fighting terrorism.. So my Fine Sir, you were saying?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
temmypotter:
I am not as politically inclined as you are but I know this much to disprove your statement.. For the past 5-6 years, The US government has been pursuing peace talks with the Afghan Taliban albeit unsuccessfully and I know also that the US is just about how sane a country gets in regards to fighting terrorism.. So my Fine Sir, you were saying?
Proof?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Charlet9(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Story for the God's....well #Godwin @my 1st eva comment Oluwa reason my mata
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by coolzeal(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nobody tried or contributed to rebuild the land and properties that was intentionally destroyed by the Nigerians during the Biafra war. Yet, they want us to remain in this zoo so, they can marginalize and put to check our potentials. God punish anyone that quote me..
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by 1stdammy: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
legendaryfool:
SO THAT YOU CAN 4UKERY THE BABY'S MAMA, ABI?? MENTAL V.P!
U well so
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by MosakuAW(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy which one you be na?

grin grin

I belong to God; I belong to nobody(Religion)
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by experimentist: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
this is what I call responsible government.. God bless sir..
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by temmypotter(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:
Proof?
proof? I think there's a reason we've got news updates and all on the internet. The last attempt for peace talks with the taliban was early last year, after an assault on 21 people in Kabul,afghanistan. Where two americans were involved in the killings. Now,take note. America lost two of its citizens to the assault..a meager two citizens die and America pushes for peace talks... Hundreds going into thousands of little ''aishas'' have died and you think that's not enough to start initiating peace talks.. In retrospect, we see how well it worked with the Niger Delta militants. Sinequanon to this, I think I'm all out for the amnesty talks with the insurgents. Better safe than sorry.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Paradise163(f): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
grandstar:
Thank God. War is bad. One day, they'll be a thing of the past (Pslams 46:9). Pray for God's kingdom to come. Its our salvation (Matthew 6:9-10)

When I read some comments on Nairaland, I need no one to tell that you are a fellow Jwites
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oga, your story no de get trace or link?

America don't negotiate with terrorists
temmypotter:
proof? I think there's a reason we've got news updates and all on the internet. The last attempt for peace talks with the taliban was early last year, after an assault on 21 people in Kabul,afghanistan. Where two americans were involved in the killings. Now,take note. America lost two of its citizens to the assault..a meager two citizens die and America pushes for peace talks... Hundreds going into thousands of little ''aishas'' have died and you think that's not enough to start initiating peace talks.. In retrospect, we see how well it worked with the Niger Delta militants. Sinequanon to this, I think I'm all out for the amnesty talks with the insurgents. Better safe than sorry.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by temmypotter(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, your story no de get trace or link?

America don't negotiate with terrorists
bush didn't! Obama does. www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2014/01/afghan_taliban_rejec.php
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by gelagela(f): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
God must surely save the innocent girl.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by igbeke: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Alhamdulillahi
The same name they used to turn the poor girl to the monster-faced she now is.
SMH.
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by grandstar(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Paradise163:

When I read some comments on Nairaland, I need no one to tell that you are a fellow Jwites

Thank you dear sister. I just wish it was more productive

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by Oluwajideloll(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
delishpot:
Make I quiet. If I leave wetin dey my mind sime people go think say I don craze

Myb u don dy cr***z.. U jst dnt it yet..
Re: Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) by delishpot: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oluwajideloll:

Myb u don dy cr***z.. U jst dnt it yet..

I don hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Accused Of Shooting Anti-Fulani Herdsmen Protesters In Benue State / Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack / Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.