Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,867 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Are You A Good Writer? This Is A Paid Opportunity For You. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You A Good Writer? This Is A Paid Opportunity For You. (774 Views)

Need A Good Writer / Need A Very Good Writer / A Good Writer Is Needed In Public Relations Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Good Writer? This Is A Paid Opportunity For You. by futureniyi: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Are you intelligent?

Can you conduct meaningful Research?

Can you Write Clear & Concise English?

If your answer is yes,

Write an opening paragraph on the topic "Why You Should Hire Nigerian Writers"

Successful applicants will be contacted immediately.

Job

Work from home.

Writing

Salary/Wages
Per Article. (N1000/article) for a start.

If you become a regular writer

You get higher rates and your phone recharged every month.

Payment
Bank transfer, Paypal or Western Union.

Good Luck
Re: Are You A Good Writer? This Is A Paid Opportunity For You. by thecreativeguy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
futureniyi:
Are you intelligent?
Can you conduct meaningful Research?
Can you Write Clear & Concise English?
If your answer is yes,
Write an opening paragraph on the topic "Why You Should Hire Nigerian Writers"
Send it to writer@niyibello.com
Successful applicants will be contacted immediately.
Job
Work from home.
Writing
Salary/Wages Per Article. (N1000/article) for a start.
If you become a regular writer
You get higher rates and your phone recharged every month.
Payment Bank transfer, Paypal or Western Union.

Good Luck
are you on whatsapp?
Re: Are You A Good Writer? This Is A Paid Opportunity For You. by futureniyi: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
^^Communication - Email
Re: Are You A Good Writer? This Is A Paid Opportunity For You. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hey. I've sent in an email. Would like to know if you received it. My email address is ibegbuifeanyi@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Are You A Good Writer? This Is A Paid Opportunity For You. by Shalomdee(f): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Alright, I'll send mine.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To My Secondary School Mates!!!!!!!!a Must Read. / Story Tittle: Fate by Isaiah Atabo / If Your Life Was To Be A Story,what Would Be The Title?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.