Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Need A Very Good Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need A Very Good Writer (848 Views)

Need A Good Writer / I Need A Good Writer To Partner With Me On My Blog / A Good Writer Is Needed In Public Relations Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Very Good Writer by PremiumContent1: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello all,

I need a very good writer Bleep. I am supposed to deliver them but I am very busy making money (economy bad people). So i need a ghostwriter who would do a good job, turn them around on time (not very urgent).

The selected writer should be ready to sign non-disclosure agreement, as i don't want issues in the future. Kindly send samples to Bleep.

Kindly quote your price (not expensive oh), then i will supply further details. the stories would be around seven pages each. They must be error-free and copyscape passed.

Thanks.
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by PremiumContent1: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, writers on here, kindly share or repost please.
Thanks
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by mrnigeria(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
08090635421 Whatsapp only.
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by captaingolf0806: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
08101727751..... call or whatsapp
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by OFMISAT9T: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by begunatoye(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2016
08161213127 whatsapp Olly
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by begunatoye(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2016
I have this question for you, what theme or genre for the stories ?
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by Therock5555(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Send me a PM
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by PremiumContent1: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Gracious goodness!

Therock5555, begunatoye, OFMISAT9T, Captaingolf806, Mrnigeria

The guidelines were quite lucid, i guess. I have not received ONE decent proposal. One!!

Many send mails writing in shorthand, some just send their phone numbers asking that i call them or send messages on Whatsapp (what gave them the notion that everyone does that, i don't know).

It really is a lost cause, i guess. NL is gone.
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by Therock5555(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
PremiumContent1:
Gracious goodness!

Therock5555, begunatoye, OFMISAT9T, Captaingolf806, Mrnigeria

The guidelines were quite lucid, i guess. I have not received ONE decent proposal. One!!

Many send mails writing in shorthand, some just send their phone numbers asking that i call them or send messages on Whatsapp (what gave them the notion that everyone does that, i don't know).

It really is a lost cause, i guess. NL is gone.
OK I'll send you a PM but I at least need the kind of genre you want
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by Therock5555(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
sent you a pm @ premiumcontent1
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by begunatoye(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
@premium content1, you post is not lucid enough. You have not stated the genre of the stories you want, and that is crucial. If all genre is acceptable to you, you should clearly state that. And not cast aspersions on the abilities of the respondents. How
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by begunatoye(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
@premium content1, your post is not lucid enough. You have not stated the genre of the stories you want, and that is crucial. If all genre is acceptable to you, you should clearly state that. And not cast aspersions on the abilities of the respondents.
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by PremiumContent1: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Hello All

Thanks for all the comments and interests. The position is now FILLED.

Thanks so much.
Re: Need A Very Good Writer by PremiumContent1: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Hey beguntoye

The position is now filled. Thanks for your interests but i will reply you. Nobody is casting aspersions on the respondents like you claim. Someone clearly put up summary details of a project asking that interested people contact via mail, send samples and quote price, then further DETAILS would be given. Very clear bro.

Even you just dropped your number and added 'Whatsapp Only.' Then you asked for the genre. The person can't drop all details online. That's why interested people were supposed to reach out. It takes like how many seconds to send a mail? Well, I guess too much. Thanks again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny But True Stuffs About Skinny People / [Must Read] The Veil...Covered / Olu (diary Of A Broke Playboy) - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.