Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo (944 Views)

2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / 13 Girls Rescued From A Guest House In Abuja By NAPTIP (Photos) / OMG! Ancient Juju Found In Bishop's House, Edo State (shocking Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by preciouswize(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Juju found in bishop’s house over alleged petition on hospital . A FEW days after he petitioned the police on an alleged plot to kidnap and kill him over his petition to President Muhammadu Buhari on the state of the psychiatric hospital in Benin City, two strange objects were Tuesday morning discovered at the entrance and exit door of the residence of Bishop Ezekiel Orhevba. A statement was placed on the objects at the back which read “Ancient juju from ancient shrine for Ezekiel Oise Orhevba. See and, touch and die. If you have solution to all moves and attacks, you have no solution to this mother of all destructions.” Orhevba said he had already informed the police and was waiting for their response. “I came from Abuja late last night and this morning, it was people from outside who alerted me that something strange was there, which I will call juju, when the police come, they will give it a better name.” I have an issue with some people in the Federal Psychiatric Hospital, I think they should know something about this. I have a petition against six people there so there are proofs, these are exhibits against them. They think they can stop me from going to the police and maybe opt out of the case so that they can walk away as free men, but I am not deterred and victory is sure,” he said.

Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by deadZONE: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by 1love4all: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
See gobeeer
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by DuchessLily(f): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
E don set
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by legendboy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dix nt funny o... What would be found in the church member's house then?
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by ladygudhead(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
not new
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by vikyno(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aiit. Tell me when you are ready to show me the Pastor's face.
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nonsense like this cannot scare me. I'll lift the calabash and smash it on the ground. Bullsheet angry
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by zeusdgrt(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Well...maybe...he...errrrrmmmm...actually...you know...hmmmMmmm abeg I nor get comment
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by zeusdgrt(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
ahsekeena:
Nonsense like this cannot scare me. I'll lift the calabash and smash it on the ground. Bullsheet angry
Abeg collect the house address from op,all these children sef na their mouth dey be their problem
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Abeg collect the house address from op,all these children sef na their mouth dey be their problem

Do u know me?
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by zeusdgrt(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Do u know me?
We don see 99 and half so 100 don't scare us
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
zeusdgrt:
We don see 99 and half so 100 don't scare us

U is a learner.
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by zeusdgrt(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

U is a learner.
I sometimes do wish I was a learner
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
zeusdgrt:
I sometimes do wish I was a learner

Ur wish may have come true smiley
Re: Gobe!! Juju Found In Bishop's House In Edo by zeusdgrt(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ur wish may have come true smiley
Don't make me like you,cz I tink am finding u interesting to be a frnd to myworld.pin:29263082 if u want to know more

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Shot And Killed TV Reporter & Photographer Attempts Suicide (video) / Picture Of The Container Before It Fell Over Causing Accident At Ojuelegba / See The Picture Of A Thief Caught In Lugbe Area Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.