Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com (49597 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Ephemmm: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
they should shoot that Hopless bastard Amaechi puppet Dakwukwu fatawaterside to death for interrupting the peace of Rivers State in the bid to impose himself on people. not only tear gas but Thunder will scatter his dickkk there.

Hopless shameless bastard.

wike is the king Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole

peterside is a baboon - fayemi

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

FTC no biggie grin

At bolded, this is the same way you and your lineage will be shot in any attempt to defend your rights: this is not a curse, it is what you whished for your neightbours.

Youths like you needs to realize that politics is not a do or die affairs. Besides, there is nothing wrong in seeking redress in court of law.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by gmacnoms(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Structurez:
Yesterday on nairaland, I saw a post by someone named Quizmillionaire, I clicked on their signature, I landed on their website and had a live chat with a guy named John. I love quiz and trivia so much and here was a website where I can win lots of money answering quiz questions. I had my doubts as I have never come across such a gaming website before, but I decided to give it a try and in the process of playing, I mistakenly choose the 7 questions format instead of the 5 questions format I had intended. It all happened too fast and questions started showing up. The first questions were not so difficult but the final three were tough and I simply guessed right three times! A page came up that said I had just won N 200, 000. For a minute I did not know what to expect. I simply entered my bank account details in the provided field and was restless. To my utter amazement, four hours later I got a credit alert for N 200, 000! I still could not believe what was happening, I logged into my Internet banking platform and there it was! N 200, 000 credit from Aleph Intellectual Entertainment. I got a congratulatory email from them, They said they were a new skill based gaming company and that I was their very first winner. I promised to tell everybody I come across about them for a month, hence this thread. I even saw their advert on nairaland this morning. Their website is [url]quizmillionaire.com[/url]. THEY ARE GENUINE!
then continue playin and winning

9 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by TheAdvocate(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wrong heading. This story should read "APC TEARGASSED APC"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
nijanigga:

you will probably be shot by armed robber before Dakuku is shot by the police. Power is shifting from wicked wike to Dakuku very soon.

Nope arm robbers will first fork your mother's asss with stick before Thunder will strike peterside to death for disturbing peace of Rivers State with that bastard Amaechi the thief.

only in your hunger infested dream or gworo chewing dream will Dakwukwu fatawaterside rule rivers state.

Thunder scatter your mama head there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole
peterside is a baboon - fayemi

5 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

At bolded, this is the same way you and your lineage will be shot in any attempt to defend your rights: this is not a curse, it is what you whished for your neightbours.

Youths like you needs to realize that politics is not a do or die affairs. Besides, there is nothing wrong in seeking redress in court of law.

Nope your harlot mother will be shot for allowing that rabid dog ravage her asss to stupor

useless bastard son of a baboon

4 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by funkybully(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
They should have released two German shepherds to maul these animals.

Mtchw

4 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Mufasa27(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
abu12:
[size=17pt]it is all game, play by apc, now buhari will direct inec to obey court order and produce the ballot paper use for rivers election for easy prosecution @ the tribunal.

Wike will goooooo [/size]
Wake up son !

1 Like

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Ephemmm: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Nope your harlot mother will be shot for allowing that rabid dog ravage her asss to stupor

useless bastard son of a baboon

A condom-burst-product of a pig is whom you are: just a condom could have saved Nigerians from this mess. I always wonder how you reason with your anus always.
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
and what do they get in return because nothing goes for nothing
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

A condom-burst-product of a pig is whom you are: just a condom could have saved Nigerians from this mess. I always wonder how you reason with your anus always.

nooo a nice 404 meat from calabar people should have prevented that rabid dog to pounce and ravage your harlot mother's puccccy thus making you the end product of dog's sperm so technically you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
funkybully:
They should have released two German shepherds to maul these animals.

Mtchw

Just trow bomb there and kill those bastards called apc nonchalant Hopless bastards Dakwukwu fatawaterside and co.

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by grandstar(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Structurez:
Yesterday on nairaland, I saw a post by someone named Quizmillionaire, I clicked on their signature, I landed on their website and had a live chat with a guy named John. I love quiz and trivia so much and here was a website where I can win lots of money answering quiz questions. I had my doubts as I have never come across such a gaming website before, but I decided to give it a try and in the process of playing, I mistakenly choose the 7 questions format instead of the 5 questions format I had intended. It all happened too fast and questions started showing up. The first questions were not so difficult but the final three were tough and I simply guessed right three times! A page came up that said I had just won N 200, 000. For a minute I did not know what to expect. I simply entered my bank account details in the provided field and was restless. To my utter amazement, four hours later I got a credit alert for N 200, 000! I still could not believe what was happening, I logged into my Internet banking platform and there it was! N 200, 000 credit from Aleph Intellectual Entertainment. I got a congratulatory email from them, They said they were a new skill based gaming company and that I was their very first winner. I promised to tell everybody I come across about them for a month, hence this thread. I even saw their advert on nairaland this morning. Their website is [url]quizmillionaire.com[/url]. THEY ARE GENUINE!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Okoro2015:
Thank God it happened in Abuja. Had it been in PH, Lie Muhammed would've been the first to release a press statement.

Could this be a pointer that "Baba" is now fed up with Amaechi and his gang? Just asking.

Baba wan take style distant himself from Criminal Amaechi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by funkybully(f): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Just trow bomb there and kill those bastards called apc nonchalant Hopless bastards Dakwukwu fatawaterside and co.

Hahaha. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
chrisbaba1:
Why do i find this funny even though im APC. grin

I no dey any one but I LAFF grin grin grin
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
johnpalmer774:
Am Surprised no one has accused Buhari or APC for behind be this but if it were PDP CANDIDATE this happened to all those Wailer wouldn't have let Buhari and APC rest they will label it witch hunt .

And I am surprise APC through Liar Muhammed have not accused Buhari undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Eluwilussit(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Okoro2015:
Thank God it happened in Abuja. Had it been in PH, Lie Muhammed would've been the first to release a press statement.

Could this be a pointer that "Baba" is now fed up with Amaechi and his gang? Just asking.

I believe so. That's the first thing that came to my mind. Wow, did amaechi fight for nothing? All the brooms and dance? God help that idiiot!

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by zeusdgrt(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
Him no go rest. This is what happens when the witches in his village won't let him progress.
experience?
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Ogbenijhybo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Structurez:
may God punish you, the company and the site itself.

thief

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
I Personally Blame Boo.hari for this.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by PecE2Make: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Until rat poison kill them, they will never rest.
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by ojnnaco(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Peterside is yet to see anything
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by drss(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Structurez:
Is this for real or you are just joking
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Ogbenijhybo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
sweatlana:

AND IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN EXCEPT BUHARI WANTS WAR!
y not just shut up! do u know what war is? you just pick up your phone to make nonsense comments
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Why can't these two men respect themselves? You lost in an election and it is clear. This is why Gej is a hero. He accepted the outcome of the last election in good faith. That's perfect gentle man and a true Democrat. Gej will always remain a hero
Hero of crime
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by saintbeckie(f): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Naija,which way

Original Stone coated roof tiles with 50yrs warranty (imported from DS roofing system,Southkorea),now available for sale@ BATLAN ROOFS in Abeokuta. Different designs and colors are available in stock. Visit us now@ any of our offices :
HEAD OFFICE:Suite 11/12 Queens Shopping Plaza ,km 45Lekki-Epe Expressway,Opp. Safeway Sangotedo,Ajah Lagos Nigeria.
ABEOKUTA OFFICE:Suite 4,Shoyemi Shopping Complex ,Opp.Kaab Petroleum,Leme Abeokuta.
PORT HARCOURT- 608,Ikwere Road by mcc secondgate B/stop,Rumuigbo port harcourt,Rivers State
or
Call/Whatsapp Bukola on 08034116430, BBM-265E9FC7

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by ruggedtimi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
magnus abe with tear gas....lol 2nd time

1 Like

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by AKPARAJA: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
I wanted to see Amaechi there but he is missing.Amaechi knows that the battle is lost and so doesn't follow the duo of Dakuku and magnus Abe again.Am happy it happened in ABUJA else lai Mohammed would have granted press release demanding the head of Wike and Gej.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by philomental: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
legendaryfool:
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A THIEF THAT ALLOWED ANOTHER THIEF TO THIEF WHAT YOU WANTED TO THIEF! MAD DOGS

This na quote of the year grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by engrrichie92(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Why can't these two men respect themselves? You lost in an election and it is clear. This is why Gej is a hero. He accepted the outcome of the last election in good faith. That's perfect gentle man and a true Democrat. Gej will always remain a hero

the river state election was a far cry from free and fair, and many eligible voters were disenfranchised. And yeah,you don't accept such in good fate...only a stupidman will

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.