Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com (49594 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Kingslaw(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Structurez:
Yesterday on nairaland, I saw a post by someone named Quizmillionaire, I clicked on their signature, I landed on their website and had a live chat with a guy named John. I love quiz and trivia so much and here was a website where I can win lots of money answering quiz questions. I had my doubts as I have never come across such a gaming website before, but I decided to give it a try and in the process of playing, I mistakenly choose the 7 questions format instead of the 5 questions format I had intended. It all happened too fast and questions started showing up. The first questions were not so difficult but the final three were tough and I simply guessed right three times! A page came up that said I had just won N 200, 000. For a minute I did not know what to expect. I simply entered my bank account details in the provided field and was restless. To my utter amazement, four hours later I got a credit alert for N 200, 000! I still could not believe what was happening, I logged into my Internet banking platform and there it was! N 200, 000 credit from Aleph Intellectual Entertainment. I got a congratulatory email from them, They said they were a new skill based gaming company and that I was their very first winner. I promised to tell everybody I come across about them for a month, hence this thread. I even saw their advert on nairaland this morning. Their website is [url]quizmillionaire.com[/url]. THEY ARE GENUINE!
did fund ur account with them b4 playing?
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by ibietela2(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
johnpalmer774:
Am Surprised no one has accused Buhari or APC for behind be this but if it were PDP CANDIDATE this happened to all those Wailer wouldn't have let Buhari and APC rest they will label it witch hunt .

Shhhhhhhhh.......
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
alfakoro1:
my boy. My boy. U must learn to stop insulting. I did not raise u like Dat. It's raining. Go and look for sweater. Sleep early coz of scul tmr.

I'll love to ravage your sister's pucccy cheesy at least shield against cold
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
hamzeiy:
you have just prove him right...and if indeed ure older then u must be a folish one at that age...grow up pls

Nope am older than your father grin
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Structurez:
Yesterday on nairaland, I saw a post by someone named Quizmillionaire, I clicked on their signature, I landed on their website and had a live chat with a guy named John. I love quiz and trivia so much and here was a website where I can win lots of money answering quiz questions. I had my doubts as I have never come across such a gaming website before, but I decided to give it a try and in the process of playing, I mistakenly choose the 7 questions format instead of the 5 questions format I had intended. It all happened too fast and questions started showing up. The first questions were not so difficult but the final three were tough and I simply guessed right three times! A page came up that said I had just won N 200, 000. For a minute I did not know what to expect. I simply entered my bank account details in the provided field and was restless. To my utter amazement, four hours later I got a credit alert for N 200, 000! I still could not believe what was happening, I logged into my Internet banking platform and there it was! N 200, 000 credit from Aleph Intellectual Entertainment. I got a congratulatory email from them, They said they were a new skill based gaming company and that I was their very first winner. I promised to tell everybody I come across about them for a month, hence this thread. I even saw their advert on nairaland this morning. Their website is [url]quizmillionaire.com[/url]. THEY ARE GENUINE!

Yes, they are but you are not! Scamming things, new ways to lure unsuspecting minds for a scam deal.. Hahahaha!
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Gondonu: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
atlwireles:
Is he going to be flown abroad for treatment again? grin grin grin grin grin
Bros you are so funny that this your joke made me laugh fall down from chair. grin.This APC guys are sore losers.One wonder why they want Rivers by all means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by bugzbunny: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Structurez:
U dey learn work... Ode
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Redstone(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
legendaryfool:
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A THIEF THAT ALLOWED ANOTHER THIEF TO THIEF WHAT YOU WANTED TO THIEF! MAD DOGS

Hahahaha, this is a rib cracker. Lol.
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Toktee(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
they should shoot that Hopless bastard Amaechi puppet Dakwukwu fatawaterside to death for interrupting the peace of Rivers State in the bid to impose himself on people. not only tear gas but Thunder will scatter his dickkk there.

Hopless shameless bastard.

wike is the king Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole

peterside is a baboon - fayemi

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

FTC no biggie grin
If there is any basstard here it you,because the way you talk shows clearly that you lack mother care,there is no one there to teach you have to talk in the public.
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Toktee:
If there is any basstard here it you,because the way you talk shows clearly that you lack mother care,there is no one there to teach you have to talk in the public.

Ikpu nne i ebea cheesy
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by mranswer: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
they should shoot that Hopless bastard Amaechi puppet Dakwukwu fatawaterside to death for interrupting the peace of Rivers State in the bid to impose himself on people. not only tear gas but Thunder will scatter his dickkk there.

FTC no biggie grin
many kids on nairaland lmao"can't deal"
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by UYCO: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
The IG is a PDP man Buhari should remove him now. Nigerians dont want any thing PDP in this government
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by engrrichie92(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
i don't have your time
thank God you don't..it's better you keep mute than to confirm your foolishness
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by nijanigga: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Nope arm robbers will first fork your mother's asss with stick before Thunder will strike peterside to death for disturbing peace of Rivers State with that bastard Amaechi the thief.

only in your hunger infested dream or gworo chewing dream will Dakwukwu fatawaterside rule rivers state.

Thunder scatter your mama head there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea

Amaechi is a thief - Oshiomole
you're a dead man already. you're anger and insulting people's parents will send you to early grave.Looser.
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
nijanigga:

you're a dead man already. you're anger and insulting people's parents will send you to early grave.Looser.

Nope your Hopless father is dead already because an arm robber like him is a dead man.

useless bastard nonentity from Hopless arm robber father

Ikpu nne i wink
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
mranswer:

many kids on nairaland lmao"can't deal"

am older than your father
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by dat9jaguy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Structurez:

Pls tell us the full story.
You are expected to pay #1000 for the 5 question format before you even take the test.
#shineyoureye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
That serves them right. Y are they disturbing the peace of rivers state. Useless APC people
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by poketoholo01(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
LOL
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by ekefre4(m): 12:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Structurez:
Cool story
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by ekefre4(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2015
drss:

Is this for real or you are just joking
u frm togo?
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by nijanigga: 1:17am On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Nope your Hopless father is dead already because an arm robber like him is a dead man.

useless bastard nonentity from Hopless arm robber father

Ikpu nne i wink
nope, it;s same story, you're a walking dead man.If not an insane and a rag-tag -bob-tail you have power to command thunder and yet get frustrated and angry on Nairaland, that sums to story,keep on smiling and suffering. But Dakuku is the governor of Rivers State in waiting.I ceased to talk to dead person.
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by idupaul: 1:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Structurez:

Lol U are funny.. Keep marketing ur site nothing do u
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by nduflex: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2015
struggle for leadership.... still watching
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by mranswer: 2:26am On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

am older than your father
Lool and that means you're an old fool
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by fuckerholic(m): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

FTC no biggie grin
Na crase dey worry am..even if the election is repeated 30 time,Wike will still win

1 Like

Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by fuckerholic(m): 3:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Gabbysky:
Serves him right, let me see if he will blame buhari for this one...
You lost Rivers elections, oga go and rest
He is crazy..maybe because he thinks his oga Amaechi is close to buhari and Apc being the ruling party he can do anyhow..I'm go soon see anyhow !
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by fuckerholic(m): 3:34am On Aug 13, 2015
mastengsynergy:
APC wants River State by fire by force
No its Amaechi instead
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2015
mranswer:

Lool and that means you're an old fool
Otu nne i
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by GenBloodykiIler: 5:34am On Aug 13, 2015
nijanigga:

nope, it;s same story, you're a walking dead man.If not an insane and a rag-tag -bob-tail you have power to command thunder and yet get frustrated and angry on Nairaland, that sums to story,keep on smiling and suffering. But Dakuku is the governor of Rivers State in waiting.I ceased to talk to dead person.

Nope Dakwukwu fatawaterside will wait till he dies while your father will continue to rob till police kills him
your mother will fork dogs till she dies.

Ikpu nne i ebea cheesy
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by Hilaskee(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2015
APC wants back their mandate in Rivers State and that they will get. Read my lips!
Re: Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com by vislabraye(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2015
ddippset:
That's the reason why the country is so fuccked up. Yesterday they accused the president of bias in the corruption crusade. Today they are rejoicing over inec's refusal to release election materials they claim to have conducted. The elections were free and fair, the elections were free and fair. Oya release the result sheets na. Bloody hypocrites everywhere. Everybody in this country is a shamless hypocrite. The guy in power can do and undo. It's a good thing the apc is in power now. Dog eat dog world!

Buhari did the right thing for not interfering with the electoral results.
Yes, Rivers state gubernatorial election was free and fair. People will choose Wike a 1000 times over Dakuku. It's so serious that Wike even won in Dakuku's village.

APC cannot win in Rivers state, no matter what. It's not as if Wike is a better person than Dakuku because I don't know any of them personally. But because of Dakukus association with Amaechi, Dakuku can never win. It's a pity that he finds himself with the wrong person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.