Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Who Got This From MTN? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got This From MTN? (22047 Views)

Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got This From MTN? by azz19: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2016
rman:

Better luck next time, the moment you click submit, your result is ready on a computer somewhere and in less than 3hrs max, everyone gets their results unless something goes wrong.

You definitely can't score zero unless you adjusted your CV to match the job and you never really have any form of experience in that field. A lot of folks score as high as 70 even in job roles that are very technical.

Please also note that test results and high score doesn't grantee being called for interview as invites for interview is strictly based on the number of slots available. The golden rule of thumb for mtn is the top five scores gets called for the next stage if only one slot is available. If the there are maybe three vacancies, they may call around 12 for next stage based on scores.

Sometimes, they may need 5 people and only 6 cross the pass mark, then only those 6 will be invited for mtn interview because mtn will never lower the pass mark because of poor performance of invited candidates.

The pass mark is 40% but I can assure u if you score below 50 in any test for any role, forget it as I have seen test scores where highest is 78% and before u get to 75% u already have your 5 candidates that will proceed.

Let me close by saying u don't need to know anybody to enter. If you are the best when the process is concluded be assured you will get the role even if CEO relative is among the candidates. The life cycle of a recruitment process in mtn is always less than 6 months. That means from the day the advert is released to the public, the successful candidate would have resumed in 6 months max.

Pls bro kindly respond to your pm. I can be reached on allfournone@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Who Got This From MTN? by azz19: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Does anyone have the idea of the thing after seeing successful on the result.
Re: Who Got This From MTN? by adejochanan: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2016
2 weeks max for interview
azz19:
Does anyone have the idea of the thing after seeing successful on the result.
Re: Who Got This From MTN? by okitejoseph: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
I think MTN Nigeria is currently recruiting, and it will soon be ending
http://www.employnaija.com.ng/mtn-nigeria-recruitment-2016-mtn-nigeria-latest-job-recruitment/
Re: Who Got This From MTN? by Artie84: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Does anybody know how long it takes to hear back after an mtn interview?
Re: Who Got This From MTN? by mikeeano(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Do we have anybody invited for tomorrow? And please is it GMaths questions that came out in the test?
Re: Who Got This From MTN? by combatant2015: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2017
If interested in learning computer networking on site, call me:08182484514

Trunking
Cabling
Patch panels
Server rack installation
Crimpling
Making network faceplate
E.t.c
Re: Who Got This From MTN? by trizzy123: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2017
adeco2:
I was also shortlisted for Trade Marketing Officer. Took the test at Maritime Office Lagos. Just want to ask if anyone had received his/her score. Am yet to receive mine.

Bro, how I can get to the venue from oshodi? what should I look out for also in the test. thanks
Re: Who Got This From MTN? by thebaale(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Did mine today at maritime house, from oshodi board bus going to mile 2, from mile 2 enter bus going to coconut tell the conductor you are alighting at maritime house it's not far from the Berger cement.
Concerning the test
English aspect: Sentence correction, 10questions/10mins
maths: work - rate problems , proportion . 10questions/10mins
Marketing questions: read anything you can lay your hands on relating to marketing/sales 30questions/ 40min
This is based on what I did today. All the best
trizzy123:

Bro, how I can get to the venue from oshodi? what should I look out for also in the test. thanks
Re: Who Got This From MTN? by trizzy123: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
thebaale:
Did mine today at maritime house, from oshodi board bus going to mile 2, from mile 2 enter bus going to coconut tell the conductor you are alighting at maritime house it's not far from the Berger cement.
Concerning the test
English aspect: Sentence correction, 10questions/10mins
maths: work - rate problems , proportion . 10questions/10mins
Marketing questions: read anything you can lay your hands on relating to marketing/sales 30questions/ 40min
This is based on what I did today. All the best

thanks. I did the test some weeks ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Answer 18 Common Interview Questions / "The First 5 Things Recruiters Check In Your Application" - Vineck.com / Why Do 2.2 Graduates Smartly Omit Their Grades On Their Cvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.