Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) (51313 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / Osita Iheme Playing Football In A Pitch (Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
redcliff:
I hate this guy. Akways shoulting about and hes not funny

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
I tire for dis guy oh. Na only you
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by SammieLowkey(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Adesiji77:
E
for ewedu
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Akpororo is a complete clown, how many times he go propose to the Girl sef?!
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by odedipapa(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Now I'm confused. Did he propose with another ring or with the same one.
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by sylve11: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
y this guy dey propose everyday? abi him middle name na proposal cool
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by kennyddonn(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
redcliff:
I hate this guy. Akways shoulting about and hes not funny
abeg that word hate is somehow pls next time use another.na person pikin nah

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by ignis: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Madness
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by jmoore(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nollywood movie
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by akpanikpe(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
presentley:
Nairalanders is there any word like Madnesness?
No, only craziness.
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good

Get to purchase our ELM327 OBDII bluetooth enabled interface and run auto diagnostics on your vehicles using your android phones , it is very cheap and easy to use, clears error codes on dashboards , checks sensors and many more.... works on all vehicle make 1996 and newer ....

https://www.nairaland.com/2459008/car-diagnostics-yourself-phone-very
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Let them get-out Jare!!!! Am tayad of this akpororo of a guy!

Na market remain *
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by kennykg(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Double proposal.... Hmmmmmm...

Did she call him up later to change her mind or he just want to be sure she knows he's not joking
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by DrGroove(f): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol.he is already "using" her to create comedy..how many times will he propose?how many engagement rings will she wear?
abeg,this isn't a show of love
#clownish
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
one for church, anoda for bank, dis is anoda one for futbol pitch, i de hope say his next target no be Zambesa forest o!
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by oluamid(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Toh.
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
What does this mean? sad
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by stexsy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Next he would propose in a mosque....
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by rabbuy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
clevadani:
na so to propose dey sweet am?
He went to public schooland na ex prayer warrior .. So to kneel down don dey use am...
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
She truly works with HIPtv. shocked cheesy Omo see hips

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by rabbuy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Akpororo my man.. Well from his acts on satge ull know cray is his personality so am not surprised and am sure the bae isn't cause after all na akpororo vs akpororo...
Am happy for you man... Prince of comedy...
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by mestrophil(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=londonrivals post=36890349][img]http://1.bp..com/-LnLFuTPYh48/VcuJ0hLOuaI/AAAAAAACH6Y/nwlCGGl4cD8/s1600/1050091993193550703_452304643.jpg[/img]
What happens when you love your woman so much? You organise another engagement. Comedian Akpororos who got engaged to his fiancee Josephine held an engagement novelty match ,where he presented her with another engagement ring.
She works with Hiptv.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-LhVBTVsqzUo/VcuKO03sp6I/AAAAAAACH6g/mFpbL-at3u8/s1600/1050105954198486104_1303135382.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-GGehaz5isrc/VcuKdrCeEPI/AA. Bros wey the ring way u put on Sunday..... I Go love oooooooo
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by rabbuy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
E no go shock me if hin still dey propose for wedding picture e fit tell u say na " Pro-pose" so he is posing like a pro
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by festico: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
she be lord of rings ni
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Akpororo gradually turning this girl to Lord of the rings.
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by chara019: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
How many times him wan propose?

Hope he aint joking with this girl's mind
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by jennamarv(f): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][/i]I think there is....in Akpororo's case.[i]
presentley:
Nairalanders is there any word like Madnesness?
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by jwils(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
That small boy wearing barca jersey go bad wella
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by hardychris(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
All na joke, if you marry comedian and he cheats on you its a joke...

But this guy ugly shaa. Money is good

Anything is possible with money OSHO did it so you can do it.
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by oluwadanie1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
afolwalex20:
Ugly rich guys gets pretty girls... *(now I know)*

Even banse's girl is very beautiful

Girls sha....

i remember that bance... Na football e dy play abi??

Shey na senegal or which country sef? The guy wowor die
Re: Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
E fit be joke sha......the guy na comedian after all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sira Kante Rocks Ankara Swimsuit / Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) / Emmanuella Samuel: Comedienne Featured On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.