Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (40927 Views)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Lawyer Caught In A Courtroom Watching Video Of A Lady Twerking (Photos, Video) / Lawyer Re-Arraigned For Defiling Nine-Year-Old In Court Premises (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Fourwinds: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2015
ijustdey:

I have read and re-read the story again

The bolded part is just to show the crime the man did commit
The preceding messages before the emboldened part explained what transpire before the crime.

[b]The grandma looked for a lawyer
The granddaughter wants to pee or something
The lawyer Took her to a corner and decided to violate her
And he continues it after the peeing by her sitting on his lap and continue the acts

You don't expect the newspaper to describe everything but you can piece it from what transpire
one statement says d cry of the girl attracted d grandmother and another one says d girl.went and reported to d grandmother. look at after d two last bold.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by oIo(m): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Sex addiction is one of the top 10 diseases affecting Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2015
darnley16:
nawa o, another one? this is getting too much o, what is wrong with Nigerian men nowadays na
kai! Lagos men and not Nigerian men cheesy

We don't do such in Nigeria please.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2015
oIo:
Sex addiction is one of the top 10 diseases affecting Nigerians
I dey suspect our native doctors and occultic leaders. It cud be a medium to open up gateways to the request of the criminals involved in such.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by itunity007(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
AGAIN!!!!!! BUHARI MUST HEAR THIS.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Smooyis(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Cold mentality on rage.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
darnley16:
nawa o, another one? this is getting too much o, what is wrong with Nigerian men nowadays na

What indeed? undecided
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by easystudy101: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by ijustdey: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
one statement says d cry of the girl attracted d grandmother and another one says d girl.went and reported to d grandmother. look at after d two last bold.

That's Nigeria journalism for you. They aren't consistent with their report
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Billygee2u: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
kenonze:
Even lawyers too?

But the story get as e be.
The details made me doubt the integrity.
....9yr old, looking for a lawyer who can help granny in a court case?
[s]
.....she enquired from a court clerk of a lawyer who could help her handle the case and was referred to the said lawyer. [/s]

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Agromuda(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dias more to this story!!
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by bigerboy200: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided

IT MIGHT BE A CONSENSUAL SEX. FREE THE LAWYER[/size]

Consensual sex with a nine year old?? Ur stupidity is monumental and ur folly is legendary.. idiot

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by dam007(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/lawyer-allegedly-fondles-9-yr-old-in-court/

something is just not right... some things are concealed... I sense Foul play...
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by wonlasewonimi: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
Senseless story. Where did he carry her on his Laps? Inside molue or chamber?
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by RaeMystix: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
maestroz:

wait til you are 18... grin
Too late... I'm already an adult.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
RaeMystix:
What's going on with our Nigerian men?. Are you folks that sex deprived? angry

Some are not. Most have mental problems relating to sexuality. There are no boundaries.

To some, regular sex with adult females is now too easy and cheap. It is no more exciting. The taboo is, on the other hand.

While to others are just opportunistic and they like to take advantage of the vulnerable.

Well good luck to him and "lionking" police station or wherever they said they took him to.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Orikinla(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
darnley16:

You are right.
This is indeed in the house of dogs.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by djcliff(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
what a shame! God will punish him and his lyks

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
this fictional story was poorly cooked. the poor OP must have bribed the moderator that made it FP story. well congratz but ur lies sucks undecided
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by RaeMystix: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
grandstar:

He is a paedophile.

What breasts does a 9 year old have? He Is sick in the head
Perhaps it might be as a result of him not getting any on regular basis?.
We might call him a paedophile if he were to be someone from the western countries, but with the rate of which most Nigerian men lament and complain about how Nigerian women aren't putting up to satisfy their needs, one would think all this rape crap occurring in Nigeria, is as a result of them not having the means to attract a full grown women, cos it means they also has to pay bug bucks inorder to get some on regular basis.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by RaeMystix: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
dabriggs:

Some are not. Most have mental problems relating to sexuality. There are no boundaries.

To some, regular sex with adult females is now too easy and cheap. It is no more exciting. The taboo is, on the other hand.

While to others are just opportunistic and they like to take advantage of the vulnerable.

Well good luck to him and "lionking" police station or wherever they said they took him to.

I see your point.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Eluwilussit(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
This one is funny but now well narrated. However, i Am yet to see a post on NAIRALAND where a mature woman was molesting a 9 yo boy so permit me to say that men like this lawyer and any others who commit such heinous crime are b à§taŕ D retàřded bea§ts.

Women molest boys as well but the difference is that boys are more likely to enjoy it and want more. Lol. All in all, the story get k-leg. 9yr olds are minors and can't enter into contracts. Besides, the story isn't well told.

The lawyer doing that in full day light with people around, must be under some spell. Who is that dumb? Thought lawyers are "learned gentlemen" grin. This one no learn anything at all. Shame on him, if this is true.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
RaeMystix:

I see your point.

Saw yours too.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by olayinkaj2(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
So, its now a 9year old girl looking for lawyer for grandma abi, this story sef. The God wey wan catch the lawyer made him to act this film in the court premises, he is been dode awon small small children in his area. Why prolong his matter to lion building, sentence him straight. Yeye boy.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by matingo(f): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
kenonze:
Even lawyers too?

But the story get as e be.
The details made me doubt the integrity.
....9yr old, looking for a lawyer who can help granny in a court case?
[s]
.....she enquired from a court clerk of a lawyer who could help her handle the case and was referred to the said lawyer. [/s]
Read again. It's the grandmother dats looking for a lawyer and not the child.

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Maintech: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@ the mainland, I'm sorry we can't do business because I'm not a fan of some people here so I've got to protect myself and my brand

I understand. I will urge you to do a little background check on me.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Tiwanna(f): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided
IT MIGHT BE A CONSENSUAL SEX. FREE THE LAWYER[/size]
Na ur name i blame.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Pidggin(f): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
RaeMystix:

Perhaps it might be as a result of him not getting any on regular basis?.
We might call him a paedophile if he were to be someone from the western countries, but with the rate of which most Nigerian men lament and complain about how Nigerian women aren't putting up to satisfy their needs, one would think all this rape crap occurring in Nigeria, is as a result of them not having the means to attract a full grown women, cos it means they also has to pay bug bucks inorder to get some on regular basis.

What's your point?
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by RaeMystix: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pidggin:

What's your point?

Try reading my comment again.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by RaeMystix: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
dabriggs:

Saw yours too.

Okay smiley
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Pidggin(f): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
RaeMystix:

Try reading my comment again.

Yea I did, over and over again, but it still didn't make sence.
Re: Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
RaeMystix:

Okay smiley

Awake? e-bother you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Misquoted On Plateau Killings – Miyetti Allah Chairman / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted / Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.