Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari (18817 Views)

You Are A Thief So You Can't Probe A Thief-uk Newspaper / Wike's Probe, A Silly Distraction - Amaechi / Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by kaypound(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2015
His words: “There is no such thing as probe in a democratic setting like ours. What obtains is investigation, and once people lead and things are not right, in­vestigation becomes necessary.

“However, in doing that, we must never be distracted from the spectacular actions undertaken by former President Jonathan. He is an individual. I think this whole thing about probe can be ascer­tained once investigations are concluded. But we are saying that a lot of talks and speculation about this probe are the dis­tractions nobody needs.
“So, the most important thing is that we need a stable country first, before we can talk about these things. And they will have happened down the line”, he said

Rev Kukah or whatever his name is an evil agent...and an enemy of Nigeria....and i am totally disappointed in him being a catholic myself. i am sure he is trying hard to cover up some people who have looted this country dry.
Is he saying that the money should be forgotten and we should move on because of a few untouchables....people have died because of this money for christ sake...life have been lost. We should condem evil collectively regardless of our religion and not aid and abet it.
If he has a company and money was stolen in his company such that the company is broke will he move on and say the people who looted his company should move freely and him knowing who they are?
he is a joke....i am really trying hard not to rain insult him.
The reason many of us voted buhari is to get our money back and probe the people who stole from us....If this is what he does for 4yrs to get our money back and punish offenders...i am ok and satisfied

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by kokoA(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2015
People fail to understand somethings. During the campaigns, Baba told us his major focus will be 1. TACKLE CORRUPTION, 2. Fight insecurity and 3. Improve the economy and create employment for the youths. Those were what he always talked about. Now he is keeping to his promises and people are complaining? That's unfair. When ministers are appointed next month, other things will begin to fall into place gradually, but we MUST know the degree of evil committed by GEJ an his gang against us now.

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by thatiboboy: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
I don't think there'll be any probe. Probing will be complicated for pmb, and he knows it'll fuel trouble, especially when it is lopsided. At the end he will say he tried to probe but was frustrated by peace committee. But if I'm to advise pmb, he should declare amnesty for Treasury looters and ask them to return looted money for peace to reign. cos any probe will find gej wanting. I don't see gej going to jail and other corrupt politicians enjoying their loot. Finally I see no probe what so ever
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Goke7: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2015
kaypound:
His words: “There is no such thing as probe in a democratic setting like ours. What obtains is investigation, and once people lead and things are not right, in­vestigation becomes necessary.

“However, in doing that, we must never be distracted from the spectacular actions undertaken by former President Jonathan. He is an individual. I think this whole thing about probe can be ascer­tained once investigations are concluded. But we are saying that a lot of talks and speculation about this probe are the dis­tractions nobody needs.
“So, the most important thing is that we need a stable country first, before we can talk about these things. And they will have happened down the line”, he said

Rev Kukah or whatever his name is an evil agent...and an enemy of Nigeria....and i am totally disappointed in him being a catholic myself. i am sure he is trying hard to cover up some people who have looted this country dry.
Is he saying that the money should be forgotten and we should move on because of a few untouchables....people have died because of this money for christ sake...life have been lost. We should condem evil collectively regardless of our religion and not aid and abet it.
If he has a company and money was stolen in his company such that the company is broke will he move on and say the people who looted his company should move freely and him knowing who they are?
he is a joke....i am really trying hard not to rain insult him.
The reason many of us voted buhari is to get our money back and probe the people who stole from us....If this is what he does for 4yrs to get our money back and punish offenders...i am ok and satisfied

Some members of the peace committee has been indicted, that's why kukah has become their spokesman.

So sad!

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Goke7: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Father kukah, pls tell those who sent you that this subtle blackmail will not work cos Nigeria must work even if the Devil walks in naked, we no give am pant sef

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2015
cccxxiii:

The first step to achieve reconciliation is for the truth to be told.

Without a knowledge of the Past, we cannot truly understand where we stand at the moment and what the future will be like.

But if you go too often and deep into the PAST, you may eventually lose sight of the PRESENT. Balance is key.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I agree 105%

Lets Bleep each other. i will send u my address if u want
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by tucky200(m): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2015
kodded:
undecided

buhari want to fight corruption yet tinubu, fashola and ameachi are his close pals ?

undecided
If u got aby strong evidences against this menn,free to send to efcc ,then we go knw if buhari dey fair or not....
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by dadatolu: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Ola17:
True talk.
Methinks PMB should concentrate more on delivering his other campaign promises. Too much noise on probes heats up the polity unnecessarily. Secretly working with the relevant bodies without the unnecessary media attention will yield far more better results.

Going to the press every now and then talking about probes without acting immediately will give the thieves enough time to put their acts together and run away through our porous borders.

how can he with all this level of corruption deeply rooted in the system? the system has to be cleansed and new trend put in place.
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by CallPolice: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2015
He's just going to do it for 3 months
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by alfakoro1(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2015
sammyj:
This elder state men should just keep quiet and go and rest some where because nobody can arm twist our president! !! angry
Nice one man. It's will only coz distraction if the president lacks focus. And am sure he has focus. Kukah has bn given a share..
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Mcowubaba: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I agree 105%
Seconded..... No fuel, High Exchange rate, illogical CBN policies , No ministers e.t.c.... All we are hearing is probe! Probe! Arrest!! Detain!! Na Ps3 we d play

1 Like

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by kevinhacker(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) the sponsors of Radio Biafra is delighted to announce the establishment of Radio Biafra in Yenegoa, Bayelsa on 102.1 FM. This relay station will serve Yenegoa and surrounding axis. Also Biafra Directorate Of Intelligence (BDOI) has launched brand new Radio Biafra mobile apps, on different mobile platforms. Android - Play store Blackberry - Blackberry World / Amazon .com iPhone - Appstore. In efforts to be in front of the media battle Radio Biafra is now on two satellite broadcasting to the world via frequency below. (1) Intelsat 20 @68.5 East. Frequency 50573 Beam 12522V or 12521v 27500 and (2)AISO ON Yamil 20/C band 55° E, freq 11045V 40000, this same satellite houses prophetic TV, CW TV, Loveworld Sat, Glow TV, Racing int yml. You can also get Radio Biafra on tunein.com.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by IGBOSON1: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
What else can they talk about if not probe-probe/corruption-corruption?

I'm sure they can't grasp the finer details of macro and micro economics! lipsrsealed
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2015
What a pity
biafranqueen:
Don't we all! All this probe talk is an excuse to try and divert us from what is happening here and now, which is one man is running all the the Government ministries therefore nothing is being accomplished. Meanwhile, they are taking credit for GEJ accomplishments from Electricity to Mining, busy running around taking loans here and there pointing fingers while other fingers are pointing back at them. If they are investigating why tell everyone just do your due diligence without alarming the crooks to cover their tracks. All bark no bite toothless dullard... undecided
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by BabaO2: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Kuka has allowed himself to be used wrongly. Kuka and his team have given Buhari 'No go area list' in fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by kaypound(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Goke7:

Some members of the peace committee has been indicted, that's why kukah has become their spokesman.

So sad!

Kukah is a disgrace to the church for selling your conscience and intergrity.. and i am very disppointed in him trying to circumvent justice.... and standing against the poor masses of Nigeria.
No matter what they try to do....we want our money back. We want the money to be used to develop our health centers, our defence, our schools, our bad roads, water, power etc

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by sainty2k3(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2015
So Bishop actually left his home to secure appointment with Buhari just to tell him that too much talk about probe is distracting him. Smh
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2015
useless noise without any benefit.

Petrol still sells at N107/L

Dollar still exchange for N240/N
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Chinom(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2015
He can probe or investigate GEJ and his ministers, but any probe that excludes OBJ, Atiku and Tinubu is a sham. If Buhari does not bring these people to court, then his whole anti-corruption stance is a fraud.

In China, people who left office 20 years ago are still being sent to jail for corruption. In Isreal, a former PM was sent to jail several years after he left office. OBJ and Atiku must be included for fairness and equity. Otherwise the boys in the creeks will rise again.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2015
kaypound:

Kukah is a disgrace to the church for selling your conscience and intergrity.. and i am very disppointed in him trying to circumvent justice.... and standing against the poor masses of Nigeria.
No matter what they try to do....we want our money back. We want the money to be used to develop our health centers, our defence, our schools, our bad roads, water, power etc

Your reward await you here on earth. - SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2015
Those apc guys talks too much, and when they talk they talk gibberish,if u wanna probe, nobody is stopping you, but must you recites it every day like the lord's prayer, mr president should learn a bit from ekiti Ex-house of assembly speaker,(Omirin) the guy was talking too much on how much dey want to impeach fayose, but we all know how it ended.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by ceejay80: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Na only thieves go complain about buhari's probe, if I are all innocent , why are u all afraid?
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Seconded.....
No fuel, High Exchange rate, illogical CBN policies , No ministers e.t.c....
All we are hearing is probe! Probe! Arrest!! Detain!!
Na Ps3 we d play

This government of Buhari is losing credibility already...

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
No oo, abeg mek una leave PA Buhari to jail Gej and his kwurupt ministers , afterall that's why many folks on this forum voted him.

Before we know it, 4years will be over and PA buhari will have kwurupshon probes and location of politicians' loots in Europe(on newspapers) as his achievement. undecided
Father Kukah and his like should please leave PMB alone to do his God sent job. After 4 years, we shall appraise and review his performances.

After all, GEJ spent 6 years as President only to end up with his famous theory that "Stealing is not Corruption"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2015
Firefire:
You dey mind the empty barrel !

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Mufasa27:

Honestly, they are 'fuulish' people with 'fuulish' and brainwashed followers... angry

1 Like

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Firefire:

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by maestroz: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2015
why are nairalanders so gullible. if this probe is all the government can do to make people sit up that is ok. I keep asking what is so spectacular in GEJ handing over governance to another? why is the peace committee making so much fuss and noise about GEJ handing over power? it's normal for GEJ to do just that. what role is there for the peace committee in the constitution? I thought the elections are over?

if jonathan couldn't clean up ogoni in 6years than that's an achievement for the present government.

it's common saying that slow and steady wins the race. the government in power has a road map
let us wait and watch what it has up its sleeves as it puts the right people in the right places.

By the way where is GEJ? he is in the best position to defend his government.

I have not heard from Sambo in a while.

abeg mek dem park wel jor. mek dem go SEMPE
Re: Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari by anonimi: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court / My Wife Controls Four Govt Ministries- Okorocha / Omokri: Osinbajo Outshines Buhari, Will Nigerians Want To Go Back To PMB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.