Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pls Stop Searching For Job And Acquire This Good Skill - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Stop Searching For Job And Acquire This Good Skill (582 Views)

I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next / I Want To Quit My Job And Live On My Savings / Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Stop Searching For Job And Acquire This Good Skill by nabiz(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2015
r u a graduate or unemployed looking for what to do to earn a living? U can join other to learn how to install a modern decorative stamped concrete floor.
Note: it is not a career for lazy people but believe me u can make a living from it. Cost of acquiring the skill is 50k which include the cost of hotel accomodation and materials for d training. U can check out our work through this link https://www.nairaland.com/2278774/call-me-increte-decorative-stamped for infor, pls call me on 08135884401. You can also learn how to construct or install water fountain and garden and horticultural/flower skill though with additional cost. It is a complete landscaping training. Complete 10% theoritical training and 90% practical/ on the job site training. Pls call me, don't reply here because am a busy person and may not have time to repply u here

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Make An Impression On Your Boss From Day 1 / UK Certification Digital Marketing Course In Lagos / Between Masters In Mech. Engrg And PMP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.