Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of August 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of August 2015 (380 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of August 2015 / 14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of August 2015 by jonatoye(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?
____________________­____
Spiritual Digest for the Day 13th Of August 2015
QUOTE FOR THE DAY
A poor man is the man who thinks he is poor. Every man created by God is meant to be an asset to his entire world!!!
********************­**
BIBLE VERSE FOR DAY
"Bring all who claim me as their God, for I have made them for my glory. It was I who created them.'" (Isaiah 43:7 NLT).
____________________­_______
If God is truly your Father; your life should be an express reflection of His glory both physically and spiritually. You are created to be a blessing to everyone who comes in contact with you.
There is a value expected of you to add to your immediate contact. Irrespective of the situation you may find yourself, you are not poor; God did not create a man who will be a liability in every aspect of life throughout his entire life time.
A poor man is a man who thinks he does not have enough to share with others. A man whose orientation is just to receive and never to give. If he has this type of understanding; his life will be promoting poverty because every blessing of God will disappear with his life.
The Lord will never be happy nor see any reason to bless a man who is redundant in his responsibility to his world. Discover that wonderful virtue that is in you. Based on the measure of God's blessing in your life be a blessing to your world. It is in this that you can fulfill your purpose in life.
You represent a special creation of God. Therefore, don't lose the confidence that is in you as a result of your present situation. The way you see yourself is the true representation of who you are. Release yourself to God as He brings out the best in you.
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Fruitful Thursday!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Akwa Ibom, Pastor Robs Widow At Husband’s Funeral / You Have Tried Different Alternatives And None Is Working, Try God For A Change / Gandhi Ji Jayanti 2015 Dp Profile Pics - Gandhi Birthday Photos For Fb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.