Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede (771 Views)

Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede by Philorem(f): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
– I decree that your destiny will not be truncated; it shall be fully realized in the name of Jesus!
– This is your week of open doors!!
– The financial giant in you must be birth in the name of Jesus!!!
– No power of darkness will stop your journey to your glorious destiny in Jesus’ name!!
– It’s your turn to be announced!!
– You are set free from whatever the devil has planted in your life!!
– You have an enviable destiny in Christ; therefore, you will not live a pitiable life!
http://www.prayersfire.com/14-prophetic-fires-for-the-week-23rd-to-28th-august-2015-by-bishop-david-oyedepo/
– Receive grace to apply the revelation of the truth with delight in Jesus name!!
– Every turmoil in your home comes to an end in the name of Jesus!!
– Your tied down inheritance is released in the name of Jesus!!
– Every satanic assault on your life is over!!
– No marital spell, siege or bondage shall escape divine intervention!!
– Everyone who desires marriage is miraculously settled in the name of Jesus!
– Say: I refuse to be pitied because I am ordained to be envied!!!!

Re: 14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede by ladyF(f): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Amen
Re: 14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede by Wizzz: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Amen!!!!! We know there's no stopping it but hit like on this post and it works faster smiley

It's [size=15pt]MisterF[/size] right below [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] this time grin grin grin
Re: 14 Prophetic Fires For The Week: 23rd To 28th August 2015, By Bishop David Oyede by kesprime(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
AMEN in Jesus name..... Heaven on Earth!!!

(1) (Reply)

Between Big Churches And Chapels / Why Do We Go To Church? / Meaning Of My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.