Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 (35138 Views)

4.3 Rearview Mirror With Navigation; Bluetooth; Music/Video Player; Nigerian Map / Obey Traffic Law! Use Car Bluetooth Mirror to Make/Receive Cal When Driving / Car Bluetooth Rearview Mirror Wireless Handsfree Kit +Mp3 Player (Premium Model) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 4:11am On May 23, 2009
smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2009
To the last caller, installation of this gadget is as simple as ABC, just clip it to your existing car mirror, power it on use your phone bluetooth to search for it, once found, pair it and connect. Once connected, all the activities on your phone, will now take place on the device. Such as receiving and ending call, playing your MP3 files, etc. Also note that the ringing tone is exactly what you have on your phone. For details pls read carefully my post or email me. Regards
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2009
Egbinola, thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you making me your supplier. I will make your remaining 18 orders available by next week. Nice doing business with you. Regards
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Nezan(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2009
@ Fogman:

seems to be a wonderful device. more explanations needed, please.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2009
Nezan, thanks for the comment.

Yes it is a wonderful device, clients that bought are referring friends, brothers and associates to us. The device works as an extension of your phone. It anables you to receive and initiat calls, you can also play your MP3 music files and it comes with a Card slot, which enables you to play musics file on the card directly from the device, without recourse to your phone. You can also modulate the device with your Car sound system to play music or receive call thru it. It also have a wiress earpiece to answer your private call. For technical detail, check my first post on this tread. Regards
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 4:01am On May 29, 2009
Nezan, thanks for the comment.

Yes it is a wonderful device, clients that bought are referring friends, brothers and associates to us. The device works as an extension of your phone. It anables you to receive and initiat calls, you can also play your MP3 music files and it comes with a Card slot, which enables you to play musics file on the card directly from the device, without recourse to your phone. You can also modulate the device with your Car sound system to play music or receive call thru it. It also have a wiress earpiece to answer your private call. For technical detail, check my first post on this tread. Regards
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 11:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
Egbinola, thanks for your new order of 18 pieces of this gadget. Hope it will meet the satisfaction of your clients. Still on stand by for your next 35 pieces order. Nice doing business with you.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2009
smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2009
New arrivals!
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2009
hello fogam, do you av the mirrow that will not need to connect to the cigar lighter but uses battery. I saw one in a friend's car and wanted to know if you av one and the price
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2009
Yes, it uses battery, but you only connect to ciga lighter when you want to charge it.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2009
Yes, it uses battery, but you only connect to ciga lighter when you want to charge it.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
Just arrived, new model and design. Call Fogman on 08033677688.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2009
Still Available!
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 5:53am On Jun 17, 2009
At last caller, yes we can supply your any quantities you want at a discounted prize. Have sent you a detailed mail. Thanks
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2009
Still available
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by wezo01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2009
@Fogman,
What's with the new model and design?? What are the differences from the previous and any price change?
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2009
smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2009
smiley
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by wahalabust: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2009
Fogman,
I want to buy between 30 and 50 pcs but will need a great discount. kindly communicate me through jitwaterresources@yahoo.com or call me on 07038362924.
I also want to know if i can dial with voice when making a new call or is it only the last call that i can redial.
Regards
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hi, thanks for your inquiry, yes i quarantee you a good discount, since you are buying large quantity. Regarding your other question, let me confirm and get back to you. Regards.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2009
wahalabust, yes the device can iniate a call, provided your phone is within range and the no you wish to call is stored in the device. Regards
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2009
To the last caller, our new model, have a voice recorder.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 4:27am On Jul 06, 2009
To the last caller, our new model, have a voice recorder.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2009
We ran out of stocks, reason for the long silence! To all who called to inquire about availability of this device, we have just received new consignment and prices has reduced cos of appreciation of Naira to Dollar.
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
Still available!!! Call: Fogman on 08033677688
Re: Turn your Car Rearview Mirror Into A Communication Center with our Handsfree Car Bluetooth Kit +MP3 by Fogman(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
Our new arrivers have sleekier designs and call recording features. Call Fogman 08033677688

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

CLEAN 2017 BENZ C300 19M LAST!!! / IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! / Honda Accord 2.0 I Automatik Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.