Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,232 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring (2226 Views)

This Evans Kidnapping Issue Is Getting Boring In Nairaland. / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by PentiumPro(f): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2015
patrick89:
No you are being silly here
Foolish Biafran, nobody take you eddiot serious in Nigeria again.
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by laffytaffy1: 1:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Dharniel:

before i reply people of your calibre, i'll first check up your profile then see if it's a waste of time to reply you. it's really a waste of time replying you, you aren't worth my mentioning...

Yet you have time to go check out my profile. Why a straight guy would go about checking out dudes profiles is beyond me. Are you a freaking F A G!!!! because if you are, I don't t swing that way brah. I hear your moms a M I L F, have her call me sometime, I need to get my d1ck wet.
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by azzima(m): 4:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Yes jazzy and co can flex lasgidi anyhow as long as they know the Owners of Lagos. Imagine these Spanner - heads call Lagos a no man's land? ?A state thronging with OBAS all over the towns and culture I guess anambra doesn't belong to the ibos as well. Greedy Bastards!
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by ArodewilliamsT: 6:21am On Aug 14, 2015
zendy:

Nigeria doesn't start and stop in Lagos. The average Igbo man making his money in Lagos isn't going to beef with a Youba man, that's not what the Igbo man is in Lagos for. But when it comes to the country as a whole, it's a different ball game. While I would say the two tribes don't hate each other, they don't like each other either. These two tribes are in excess of 35 million each and their war of supremacy will never end. Frankly, the two tribes should not be together in one country. Whenever Odua Republic and Biafra emerge, the Igbo and Yoruba might just turn out to be best of friends. But not while in Nigeria

Shekina! Anytime the yorubas and Igbos agree to live in different countries, there will be peace. The yorubas already have their palm kernels benevolently broken for them by others in lagos, why they are afraid of staying without Igbos is beyond me.
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by ArodewilliamsT: 6:24am On Aug 14, 2015
brize:
If you call it beef then you need to take off the igbo i saw there from it because we all knows that the wasterners are well known for beefing and abusing, its their talent so i dont blame them, call it propaganda quelling, yorubas has used all manner of media to propagate falsehood and igbo always kept quite but now Nnamdi kanu has awaken us to the reality of defending our right and heritage by projecting and preaching the truth..... If you get bored just cool down and go to sleep.

The next step is to eliminate yoruba media propaganda. The Biafrans are now investing heavily in media. It is no longer business as usual for yoruba media conmen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Comes To Yoyr Mind Where You See These Images / VIDEO Of CORRUPTION: Cop Records SEXXTAPE While On Duty!! (VIDEO) / Probe Of Former,serving Military Officers The Most Sweeping In Nigeria’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.