Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring (2225 Views)

This Evans Kidnapping Issue Is Getting Boring In Nairaland. / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by bulletproofmonk(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Who else thinks this Igbo-Yoruba bashing is getting boring? I don't even bother clicking such topics anymore.Now I understand why Seun kept ignoring.It will die a natural death.
I see successful Igbos and Yorubas here in Lagos going about their businesses without hassles.Never have I heard any of them speak about Biafra or Oduduwa republic. Don Jazzy,P square,flavour,Phyno etc are all flexing here in gidi.Dbanj is dating Adama Indimi,the billionaire daughter.
The war is not between Igbos and Yorubas.It's between the haves and have-nots. I suspect the noisemakers here on NL are young,broke and jobless.
Aspire to become great and productive.

Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2015
everything i say to the igbos here on NL that are regarded as tribalistic comments are all hewn out of my sarcasm, i love those guys die, anyday anytime...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by laffytaffy1: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2015
Dharniel:
everything i say to the igbos here on NL that are regarded as tribalistic comments are all hewn out of my sarcasm, i love those guys die, anyday anytime...

I love your women too, even though they not wife or even gf material, they give the best head with (protection)

4 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by obrian(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2015
On point!
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by kenny987(f): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2015
It is disgusting really. If the people that engage in this crap engage half as much energy in research and innovative thinking, their regions and Nigeria will be far better but no, they'd rather sit here and fight virtual enemies. And to think some that do these things aren't even from the places/areas they claim. Just a function of mischief and joblessness. Such a shame.
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by docsholz(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2015
laffytaffy1:

I love your women too, even though they not wife or even gf material, they give the best head with (protection)
was this necessary undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by kenny987(f): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2015
laffytaffy1:

This is the silliness that degenerates to name-calling and stupid fights online.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by madgoat(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2015
The OP is using style to revive the 'yeboo' and 'euroba' bashing grin grin
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by laffytaffy1: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2015
docsholz:
was this necessary undecided

Going to bed right now, ask me again tomorrow.
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by fabre4: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2015
lol.....when someone is aggrieved concerning an issue the best thing to do is to speak out even though you may step on toes
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by bulletproofmonk(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
fabre4:

lol.....when someone is aggrieved concerning an issue the best thing to do is to speak out even though you may step on toes

The grievance should be directed at the right topic. As diverse as you think Nigerians are,there is a common and unique attribute that is exhibited in every ethnic tribe - GREED! This attribute is what brings us together.
Whether Biafra or Oduduwa or Arewa, certain elements won't hesitate to trade your ideals for personal interests.
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by Pavore9: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
kenny987:
It is disgusting really. If the people that engage in this crap engage half as much energy in research and innovative thinking, their regions and Nigeria will be far better but no, they'd rather sit here and fight virtual enemies. And to think some that do these things aren't even from the places/areas they claim. Just a function of mischief and joblessness. Such a shame.

So true, insulting someone you can't even identify physically is a symptom of insanity! Outside Nigeria, l know lots of Igbos and Yorubas happily living together as flatmates with a common hustle.
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2015
laffytaffy1:

before i reply people of your calibre, i'll first check up your profile then see if it's a waste of time to reply you. it's really a waste of time replying you, you aren't worth my mentioning...
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by UncleJudax(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2015
kenny987:

This is the silliness that degenerates to name-calling and stupid fights online.
Pay him no mind. Pls
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by fabre4: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2015
bulletproofmonk:

The grievance should be directed at the right topic. As diverse as you think Nigerians are,there is a common and unique attribute that is exhibited in every ethnic tribe - GREED! This attribute is what brings us together.
Whether Biafra or Oduduwa or Arewa, certain elements won't hesitate to trade your ideals for personal interests.

It is a general problem. Yes and unless the problem is resolved from its root no amount of prayer, civilization or advice can change it ,greed is innate and it takes divine wisdom to suppress it lure.
But if you ask me all these began after the civil war if not how would you give somebody who had just survived a war 20£ to rebuild his life without thinking of the psychological effect it has on him there are other things I'd like to say but let me not derail . It does not matter the thread let the truth prevail
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by PentiumPro(f): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2015
It's not boring yet.
Yorubas overlooked the madness of some Yibooes on NL for 2 years, but not anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by UncleJudax(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Dharniel:

before i reply people of your calibre, i'll first check up your profile then see if it's a waste of time to reply you. it's really a waste of time replying you, you aren't worth my mentioning...
As much as I do not excuse the guys stereotyping yoruba women, in a way you started it. Your first comment was laced with trouble.

Like I submitted in a similar thread, you don't go around insulting a group of people just because you can...and term it FUN, SARCASM, no! It is unacceptable.

Some people go into overdrive when they feel ridiculed.

Don't claim holier than thou after setting the hate ball rolling...fun or not.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2015
bulletproofmonk:
Who else thinks this Igbo-Yoruba bashing is getting boring? I don't even bother clicking such topics anymore.Now I understand why Seun kept ignoring.It will die a natural death.

Shalom

It won't die if adequate measures are not put in place.

Somebody in administration got to check it until then it will increase and attract more disciples from both side of the divide.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by cremedelacreme: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2015
PentiumPro:
It's not boring yet.
Yorubas overlooked the madness of some Yibooes on NL for 2 years, but not anymore.

And for those 2 years Yorubas were not attacking Igbos? Continue wasting your time on the Internet insulting and beefing people on a faceless forum while Igbos and Yorubas are relating well in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by shineeye: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2015
PentiumPro:
It's not boring yet.
yorrubaass are yiboos punching bags
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

As much as I do not excuse the guys stereotyping yoruba women, in a way you started it. Your first comment was laced with trouble.

Like I submitted in a similar thread, you don't go around insulting a group of people just because you can...and term it FUN, SARCASM, no! It is unacceptable.

Some people go into overdrive when they feel ridiculed.

Don't claim holier than thou after setting the hate ball rolling...fun or not.

now a reasonable comment.
i do understand you point UncleJudax, but the fact remains that i'm very mindful of whatever i type/upload here on NL and take into consideration whatever the likely outcome might be, so literally i don't insult people or a tribe just to be sarcastic. thanks for your comment anyway, i'll be more careful next time...

1 Like

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by UncleJudax(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2015
PentiumPro:
It's not boring yet.
Good, some Igbos all right? If someone hates on your you or tribe call him/her out (if necessary), and not tag the tribe along cos that would not make you any different.

Moreover, some anti yoruba comments here, are not from Igbos, and the opposite is true.
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by UncleJudax(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Dharniel:

now a reasonable comment.
i do understand you point UncleJudax, but the fact remains that i'm very mindful of whatever i type/upload here on NL and take into consideration whatever the likely outcome might be, so literally i don't insult people or a tribe just to be sarcastic. thanks for your comment anyway, i'll be more careful next time...
Way to go. You are welcome bruh!
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
What is nairaland: A place for people with all sort of problems These igbo-yoruba whatever are failures who need small moral support!
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by zendy: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
bulletproofmonk:
I see successful Igbos and Yorubas here in Lagos going about their businesses without hassles.Never have I heard any of them speak about Biafra or Oduduwa republic. Don Jazzy,P square,flavour,Phyno etc are all flexing here in gidi.Dbanj is dating Adama Indimi,the billionaire daughter.
The war is not between Igbos and Yorubas.It's between the haves and have-nots. I suspect the noisemakers here on NL are young,broke and jobless.
Aspire to become great and productive.

Shalom

Nigeria doesn't start and stop in Lagos. The average Igbo man making his money in Lagos isn't going to beef with a Youba man, that's not what the Igbo man is in Lagos for. But when it comes to the country as a whole, it's a different ball game. While I would say the two tribes don't hate each other, they don't like each other either. These two tribes are in excess of 35 million each and their war of supremacy will never end. Frankly, the two tribes should not be together in one country. Whenever Odua Republic and Biafra emerge, the Igbo and Yoruba might just turn out to be best of friends. But not while in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2015
op how u take know the thing no make sense again mtcheewt
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by truefact: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2015
The Suffercated cowards are bigots, myopicals, and hypocrites....., incestuous, ritualistics, and jujustic ...betrayers, backstabbers, and gossipers,...chestbeater , talkatives, and propagandists,...Scratchfaceds, coneheads, and foulmouthers,....amalaeaters, ewadueaters and kolaeaters, ....wellwaterdrinkers, punyyjuicelickers, and bloodsucker....dirty, bad and evil,.... laziests, fearers and weaklings......ugliers, darkiers and winchs.....liars,beggars and slaves of Hausa-Fulani one Nigeria

Yorubas are simply winchy winchiers, envious haters, cheaters and parasites , thiefs,criminal, and killers

1 Like

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2015
truefact:
The Suffercated cowards are bigots, myopicals, and hypocrites....., incestuous, ritualistics, and jujustic ...betrayers, backstabbers, and gossipers,...chestbeater , talkatives, and propagandists,...Scratchfaceds, coneheads, and foulmouthers,....amalaeaters, ewadueaters and kolaeaters, ....wellwaterdrinkers, punyyjuicelickers, and bloodsucker....dirty, bad and evil,.... laziests, fearers and weaklings......ugliers, darkiers and winchs.....liars,beggars and slaves of Hausa-Fulani one Nigeria

Yorubas are simply winchy winchiers, envious haters, cheaters and parasites , thiefs,criminal, and killers

How did this change the fact Coscharis Son recently married a beautiful yoruba girl or lola omotayo married to one of the okoye twins? How does this prevent forward-thinking Igbo men from investing in the South West?
You see, these are people adding value one way or the other. Success or Failure knows no tribe. I am sure you are igbo and still inconsequential within your clan.

Reason the matter well...
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by GenBloodykiIler: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2015
PentiumPro:
It's not boring yet.

grin

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2015
"Igbo" threads keep nairaland alive and viable smiley
Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by brize(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2015
If you call it beef then you need to take off the igbo i saw there from it because we all knows that the wasterners are well known for beefing and abusing, its their talent so i dont blame them, call it propaganda quelling, yorubas has used all manner of media to propagate falsehood and igbo always kept quite but now Nnamdi kanu has awaken us to the reality of defending our right and heritage by projecting and preaching the truth..... If you get bored just cool down and go to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-yoruba Beef Getting Boring by patrick89(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2015
PentiumPro:
It's not boring yet.
No you are being silly here

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will The Ijaws Gain If They Join Biafra? / See Achievements Of Kano State Governor,dr Umar Ganduje Within 180 Days / N12000 Estimated Electricity Bill For A 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.