Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) (43207 Views)

Bobrisky And Hero Daniels Quarrel Over Toyin Lawani And Nina / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs / Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
ilobasama:
Cant hear u sad

I wasn't speaking dumbass

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by tellwisdom: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
This boobs go dey taste cream creamsad

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by holluwai(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
why all these nonsense?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by charlesbailey(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
is it just me or does that kid love like an albino.. i stand corrected though.. wonder whats being showcased.. the boobs or one of the beneficiaries of the boobs(the kid)?? Damn!
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
tongue Cute
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by princetelaviv: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
see her breast if Bleep u. u go run ooo
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by kartoon4u(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
no one see wetin me dey c o! shocked cool
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Insult insults all the way. You guys know ntn else. What a pity
MadCow1:

I wasn't speaking dumbass
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
This breast wit tattoo sha....! Chai. Dis na lara sister.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
ilobasama:
Insult insults all the way. You guys know ntn else. What a pity

Do you feel insulted?

Awww... Poor little boy..

Pity yourself. grin

Aiight. MY BAD.. I Am very very truly sorry for being an ass to you. I haven't taken my medications today and hunger sef wan kill me join inside this cyber cafe so I am venting on you and thats very bad of me.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by Babaken(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Elkewwty:
Beautiful smiley
that is what you call beautiful hmmm na God go help us.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Iamsynord:
look at wat the boy is looking at right from a young age

now the boy will grow into that and people go dey
complain of much Rape

Shey as a Mother normal dressing no fit Comot shape ??

Dressing of the mum is bad its the truth for God's Sake

lol

The shyt that comes out of some people's mouth on this forum is unbelievable. Your ignorance is out of this world. Is it not in your land that the breast is still carried around uncovered. How exactly will seeing the mother's breast make him a ra.pist in the future? All these formula kids, perverts!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by oshiosense(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Irritating
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by obaty(f): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
she is a very beautiful woman,I don't see why she should expose her boobs to get cheap attention
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by noblegrex: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mayb she's looking for anoda man to get her pregnant
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by 14DUI(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Advert placement on the boobs, i will never respect any woman that tattoo her chest.
All these whores of a mother aint loyal.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by ylaa(f): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR READING MY POST VOMITING THIS RUBBISH.
USELESS BOKO HARAM LIKE YOU.
ANNOINTED MUMU
THUNDER AND EARTH DESTROY YOU
ASS HOLE.
MrAboki:

If to say you suck quality breast when you small, you for get sense.

Wetin make the mama Nonsense?! You wey no be nonsense, wetin you don use you breast wey you tie inside Mothercare bra do? angry

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by iheanyi40(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
c boobi shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by MrAboki: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
ylaa:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID FOR READING MY POST VOMITING THIS RUBBISH.
USELESS BOKO HARAM LIKE YOU.
ANNOINTED MUMU
THUNDER AND EARTH DESTROY YOU
ASS HOLE.

grin

Awwww... Did I hurt your feelings dear.

God didn't create all Bobby equal my dear. Stop hating on those lovely works of God and call Dr. 90210 to help your case.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by ylaa(f): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin
MrAboki:

grin

Awwww... Did I hurt your feelings dear.

God didn't create all Bobby equal my dear. Stop hating on those lovely works of God and call Dr. 90210 to help your case.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by lekikosky(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Bad specimen of a mother.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by J4Jenom(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
nawaooo!!!! mommy wit booby call...nd son wit goggle calls...wich one ma eyes go look na??
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Somebody's daughter inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by luluosas(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Daughter of Jezebel
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by obatablet: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
YOUNG GAL ARE REALLY MARRIED? undecided[color=#990000][/color]

MUST ALL CELEBRITY DRAW TATOO? grin
SHOWING UR TWO BLADDER DOES IT REALLY SHOW YOUR BEAUTY?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img] smiley

na u knw oooo

your breast i think say na 4 ur husband ooo

i no knw say naa 4 all of us
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by Aikayy: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
She sadly looks cheap!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by Abelmoscus(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Handsome child, stupid mom
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by nunzk: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ok o! Juts. Let me dand d guys here knw wen ur wife abi babe dey bare her chest for destination inspection make we wear our 3D glasses.
MrAboki:

I grew up seeing breasts everywhere.

Na now wey Church come make breast turn to bad thing sotey now mothers need to hide to breast feed their children. Breasts are beautiful, the only bad thing is our minds.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by gidjah(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
What is cute about that young lad?making him look like an adult aint good,what is d spec for on a child??, look at how d momma too look lik? Ladies abeg make una dey talk to una sef o!
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by Ijeuwa2(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
God. I tink sey dis woman don mary. weting she dey advertise again. women women women
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yass dat lil boy fashion on fleek lol smiley
Nice pic
Y she gt tattoo like dat in d middle * shrugs*
Re: Toyin Lawani And Son Step Out In Style (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 2:29am On Aug 14, 2015
20 of dat free show can't even shift my dick .... not appealing at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / The Real Meaning Of Dorobucci – Dr Sid |pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.