Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Who Is The Real Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Real Hero (524 Views)

Ojukwu Vs Kanu: The Real Hero And The Coward With Empty Braggadocio / Niger Delta Celebrates Tompolo's 46th Birthday, Unveils T-shirts, Calls Him Hero / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real Hero by ibukun147(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2015
To we youths of this generation...who do you see as the real Hero of our Nation between Prof.Wole Shoyinka and Fmr president Olusegun Obasanjo?
To my own opinion,WS brings pride and honour to Nigeria as nation been the 1st African Noble laurel and His figure as well command respect for our nation in the universe.
Now to my opinion on OBJ,i view OBJ from the development and standard he brought to banking sector and telecommunication during the democracy regime as a president...
So nairalanders what's your opinion on this pieces.
Re: Who Is The Real Hero by Bolade005: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2015
These two people are extraordinary human beings. They are one of God's most beloved people on earth. God so richly bless them that even they are gone and no more, we'd still talk about them for generations.

If God throway half of these people's blessing to you, you will be celebrated my man.

In yoruba, they're what we call "Akanda eyan".

Anyways, CB (WS) is my man anyday.
Re: Who Is The Real Hero by PAINGAIN: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2015
ibukun147:
To we youths of this generation...who do you see as the real Hero of our Nation between Prof.Wole Shoyinka and Fmr president Olusegun Obasanjo?
To my own opinion,WS brings pride and honour to Nigeria as nation been the 1st African Noble laurel and His figure as well command respect for our nation in the universe.
Now to my opinion on OBJ,i view OBJ from the development and standard he brought to banking sector and telecommunication during the democracy regime as a president...
So nairalanders what's your opinion on this pieces.
to me, none of d above. I used to see soyinka as a noble man but since he decided to soil his reputation by opening his mouth, d man don fall my hand. Anyone who sees obj as a hero should b taken to d psychiatric ward immediately.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Hero by laffytaffy1: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Both need to die a very painful death for all the sins they've committed against other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real Hero by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2015
what an odd comparison...
Re: Who Is The Real Hero by ibukun147(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2015
:
PAINGAIN:
to me, none of d above. I used to see soyinka as a noble man but since he decided to soil his reputation by opening his mouth, d man don fall my hand. Anyone who sees obj as a hero should b taken to d psychiatric ward immediately.
shocked
Re: Who Is The Real Hero by brize(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2015
I prefer Satan is to be more hero
Re: Who Is The Real Hero by therealdeal10: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Both r heroes in their own respective ways

Buh i'll choose none
Re: Who Is The Real Hero by orisa37: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
The two are really not Nigerians. They are International citizens waiting for space at the International Cemetery. Go to any Western World Halls of Fame, you will find them there. WS in the group of William Shakespaere, Dr. Johnson, Charles Dickens, Robert Lious Stevenson etc. OBJ in the group of Dwright Esseinhower, Wilston Churchill, Charles Dequlle, Gen. Montgomery etc. They are super-celebrities to be revered as gods(orisas) not only in Nigeria and by Nigerians but also in Africa and the world. If you want them, go and get them. To be buried in Nigeria, please respect them and keep them attracted to their motherland before they are grabbed by UK and US for creamation.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Senate President: Save Ondo South From Unending Blackout / Bristow Helicopter Crash: Official Explains Why Release Of Manifest Is Delayed / Buhari's TSA Directive Is Timely ( Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.