Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari (32038 Views)

Why Youths Cannot Rule Nigeria - Bisi Akande / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by CharlieMaria(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
E
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by joystickextendr: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
okay

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by LazyTypist(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Upon all the struggling, I couldn't make front page.... nawa o.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
g
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2015
I keep wondering why there cant be communication on nairaland without insults added.
Dharniel:

now you be thinking you've made a punch-line comment. people who don't see "good" in themselves can never see any good in anybody so i ain't suprised, besides you don't know me. and please don't forget, it ain't your business NL is a forum, get that into your demented fish-brain. i just hope you comprehend this...
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by justanotherme: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2015
writetopoker:
M
M= MONEY

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by musicwriter(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2015
There's no education going on in this country.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by anonimi: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2015
freshness2020:
Baba is just contradicting himself... undecided undecided

That is how you know a dullard who is too confused about performing a given assignment, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2471968_vickypillzshhh138221_jpeg_jpeg7c60d030c30d9a359187695d52ac43d3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by BishopMagic: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
The certificate forger is telling us about unsuitable qualifications?

6 Likes

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
When BUHari is busy probing and travelling around the world!!
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2015
ilobasama:
I keep wondering why there cant be communication on nairaland without insults added.

the other guy started it, and BTW this is just one of my not-many-comments that has insults in them...
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Something is wrong with this man!! Must every government come with his own excuse??
Go to the Federal Secretariat and see old tired lazy foolz sitting & collecting money for watching CNN in their office & our President is talking trash!!

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by benitwater(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
youths are the future of the world,take care of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by kevinhacker(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) the sponsors of Radio Biafra is delighted to announce the establishment of Radio Biafra in Yenegoa, Bayelsa on 102.1 FM. This relay station will serve Yenegoa and surrounding axis. Also Biafra Directorate Of Intelligence (BDOI) has launched brand new Radio Biafra mobile apps, on different mobile platforms. Android - Play store Blackberry - Blackberry World / Amazon .com iPhone - Appstore. In efforts to be in front of the media battle Radio Biafra is now on two satellite broadcasting to the world via frequency below. (1) Intelsat 20 @68.5 East. Frequency 50573 Beam 12522V or 12521v 27500 and (2)AISO ON Yamil 20/C band 55° E, freq 11045V 40000, this same satellite houses prophetic TV, CW TV, Loveworld Sat, Glow TV, Racing int yml. You can also get Radio Biafra on tunein.com.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by CSTR2: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2015
Look at our president for heaven's sake.
A nation with the largest skilled and educated black immigrant population in every branch of human endeavour including government in the developed societies.
Is buhari the best we can produce? Where is donald duke?

3 Likes

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by boolet: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2015
benedictnsi:

My friend, stop distracting me..... I am not being sarcastic yet ok?? Mr Daniel you don't know me too....

Anyway I have noticed you, nice meeting you
Bad guy!
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by emzila(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Truth they say is bitter, if Buhari is indeed an O, level holder and has this level of command of English( intunation apart), and this organize and focus, and if actually Jonah is addressed as Phd holder then graduates of today, need to rise up to the challenge of what is expected of us. Since i heard that buhari wakes up as early as 6 a.m. I ve decided to always wake up 20 minutes before him.

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2015
OK.

Make we dey run.

On there own.
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by front247: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Hear who's talking about "unsuitable qualifications". Buhari should know that those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.
u said d truth. A semi illiterate like buhari. We got it wrong since 1960. What we need is technical education and skills not all dis theoretical knowledge
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by PStacks(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2015
benedictnsi:
I don't get this.... Should the youths stop going to school for fear of unemployment or what??

Well sha, whatever

Don't blame the youth.... Empower or create jobs

Dedicates this FTC to those who haven't made FTC since they joined Nairaland keep trying, use Airforce1, Temitemi1, Elton, LadyF and Commander in chief Mrs INTROVERT as your source of motivation gringrin

People should just stop going to school for the fun of education, people should be professionally skilled and mastered in one craft or master an Art. That's the whole essence, nigerians just Glorify the certificate and down play the competence that should come with the certificate.

Everybody wants his or her child to be graduates, just pass thru a university anyhow even if the university doesn't pass thru you.

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Christianwalase: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Imagine you passing through nursery(3yrs), primary sch(6yrs), secondary sch(6yrs), JAMB(maybe 1yr till God know wen u will beat cut off mark), university(4yrs or more), and they will still say are still unemlpoyable. President, u better say there is no job. Smh..

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by tedid1st: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Hello guys... I believe we read and understand. He said that Though the number of graduates have been on a steady rise over time, the training we received in school is such that we come out half baked and unfit for employment... I agree with his as I am one of them... Check it out.. I was trained as a physiologist in the university only to come out and realise that the training I was 1990 standard... In 2008!!! I had to go and do some certifications to work in procurement in an oil and gas company...
In summary, STEP UP YOUR GAME... That's the only way to be relevant...

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Princejboy(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2015
So where are the reasons the youth are unemployed?Mr president create enough jobs and watchout for the outcome.sekina
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Dharniel:

now you be thinking you've made a punch-line comment. people who don't see "good" in themselves can never see any good in anybody so i ain't suprised, besides you don't know me. and please don't forget, it ain't your business NL is a forum, get that into your demented fish-brain. i just hope you comprehend this...
Knock out!!!! grin
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Buhari should never advise the youth about educational qualifications because we can never forget his own certificate brouhaha

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Yeah I saw. Just bone it. smiley
Dharniel:

the other guy started it, and BTW this is just one of my not-many-comments that has insults in them...
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by phienixboss(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Profer solution. Let's join hands and raise our country higher. Complaints will solve nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by Dpearlz: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Truth be told, our president is just giving excuses why he cant fulfill his pre-election promises. how is it possible that in the seventies and early eighties jobs where available to secondary school holders (even in these oil companies that will not consider you except you made a 2.1 and you are 23) but now the millions of young graduates are not employable. even with masters and PHDs degrees.

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2015
grin grin grin
truth
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by lastmessenger: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2015
no vex. tell me what the problem is. dont let that president cause you unhappiness. we know he does not know what he is saying.
writetopoker:
Imagine this dullard of daura throwing stones when he's leaving in a glass house, illiterate pedophilia and cattle rearer of daura, a confused pinsure snapping comedian and detector who have belittled every constitutional sense of democracy. Idiatic. I thnk this mallam should be impeached on a vote of no confidence for being confused, tyrant and running the nation without any major appointment nonsense, coming online to insult the youths when his common o'level is questionable. Some of this idiotic elites thnk this nation is there private estate. I don't blame them, I blame the youths of Nigeria who can never stand up to there rights and say enough is enough they only comes here and type sentimental rubbish, thats why anything goes in Nigeria. Foooooooooools
Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by BishopMagic: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2015
[size=18pt]and this is the only academic certificate the dullard has[/size]

When you elect a goat and cow herder to be your leader in the 21st century what good can you expect?

1 Like

Re: Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari by writetopoker: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2015
lastmessenger:
no vex. tell me what the problem is. dont let that president cause you unhappiness. we know he does not know what he is saying.
My dear, pmb is a monumental mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews / Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu / Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.